剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
Today.
事实上,就在不久之后
In just a short while, actually.
而在这之后,我会找到你的家人
And after this, I'm going to find your family,
我也会杀了他们
and I'm going to kill them too.
求求你,不,求求你
Please. No. Please.
我的… -一定要让他们受苦
My... No. -They must be made to suffer.
不,拜托
No.
拜托
Please.
求求你
Please.
咖啡
Coffee.
你确定不来一杯吗?
You sure you don't want one?
谢谢
Thank you.
好,我猜你不想今天就死
Now, I'm assuming you don't want to die today.
是吗?
Yes?
你也希望你的家人能活下去
And you want your family to live too.
听著,我可以帮你,很简单
Now, listen, I can do that for you quite simply.
但要帮你,你得先做一件事
But for that to happen, you will have to do something first.
我要你杀了戴安黑尔伍德
I need you to kill Dianne Harewood.
什么?
What?
我要你杀了黑尔伍德
I need you to kill Harewood.
因为她抢了你?
Because she robbed you?
因为她想毁了我
Because she's trying to destroy me.
我连戴安在哪都不知道
I don't even know where Dianne is.
那个爆破专家,导火线?
The explosives expert, Fuse?
他死前告诉了我们 联络黑尔伍德的方法
Before he died, he gave us a method of contacting Harewood.
那就用吧,你自己去抓她
Then use it. Get her yourself.
我不是杀手,我是生意人
I'm not a killer. I'm a businessman.
她有我需要的东西
She has something I need.
她从我这里偷走了
She stole it from me.
钥匙
The key.
你知道? -你的人跟我要过
You know about it? - Your man asked me for it.
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what it is?
不知道 -玛丽安
No. -Marian.
谢谢
Thank you.
有趣的小知识 玛丽安曾在斯卡拉大剧院唱歌♥剧
Fun fact, Marian once sang opera at La Scala.
只有一次,那是一部业余作品
It was just once. It was an amateur production.
很动听
It was beautiful.
现在,这个
Now, this.
这就是钥匙,看过这个吗?
This is the key. Seen this before?
在黑尔伍德手上,不知道在哪里
Harewood has it. Don't know where.
但如果她认为我们快找到了 她就会摧毁它
But if she thinks that we're close, then she will destroy it.
大卫,我们不能让她摧毁它
And David, we cannot allow her to destroy it.
所以我们得哄她揭露出来
So we need to coax her to reveal it.
但我要怎么让她交出来? 她不会听我的
But how can I get her to give it up? She won't listen to me.
告诉她,爆破专家跟你说了一些话
Tell her the explosive expert said something to you.
他死前留下了一句话要告诉她
Before he died, he gave a message to tell her
他发现霍克斯把箱子藏在哪里了
he found out where Hawkes is hiding the box.
谁是霍克斯?
Who's Hawkes?
就是我
I am.
“箱子”又是什么? -箱子是钥匙能打开的东西
And what's the box? -The box is the thing the key opens.
其他人都对我的杀手说她喜欢你
What the others were saying to the contractor was that she likes you.
她看到你的特质,也许甚至信任你
She saw something in you, perhaps even trusts you.
你知道吗?在屠宰场…
You know, in an abattoir...
工人们总是养著一头牛
the workers always keep a cow,
一头他们从未宰杀的牛
a cow that they never slaughter.
他们利用这头牛带领其他牛
And they use this cow to lead the other cows
走下山坡,来到屠宰区
down the slope to the killing floor.
其他牛
The other cows,
跟著这头叛徒牛 因为牠是牠们的一分子
they follow this traitor cow because she's one of their own.
所以牠们自♥由♥、冷静、快乐地跟随牠
So they follow her freely, calmly, happily,
迈向牠们的死亡
down to their deaths.
找到戴安,找到钥匙
Find Dianne. Find the key.
带她到屠宰区
Lead her to the killing floor.
拿到钥匙后,拿枪指著她的头
And when you've secured the key, put a gun to her head,
扣下扳机,再把钥匙交给我
pull the trigger, and bring the key to me.
我不再杀人了
I don't kill anymore.
你的未婚夫、那些孩子们
Your fiance, those kids,
你爱他们吗?你想保护他们吗?
do you love them? Do you want to protect them?
你觉得你配得上这个家吗?
Do you think you deserve this family?
配得上这种生活吗?
Deserve this life?
你假扮的这个人,这个叫乔瑟夫的人
The man that you are pretending to be, this Joseph person,
不是真正的你
that's not you.
你不是顾家好男人,你是杀手
You're not the family man. You're the killer.
如果你不杀了黑尔伍德 把我的钥匙还来
If you don't kill Harewood and return my key,
首先,朱尔斯会在孩子们的面前被杀
first, Jules will be killed in front of your kids.
然后是法兰琪
Then Frankie.
然后法兰琪会在巴德面前被杀
Then Frankie will be killed in front of Bud.
接著 只有在他心碎、哭泣、呼唤著你时
Then, only when he is broken and crying and calling for you,
那个男孩才会被杀
the boy will be killed.
你的选择很简单,大卫
So your choice is very simple, David.
成为死人,并失去你的家人…
Be a dead man and lose your family...
或者成为你自己,并拯救他们
or be you and save them.
你要成为谁?
Who are you going to be?
骗子乔瑟夫…
还是杀手大卫?
Joseph, the man who lies, or David, the man who kills?
我要成为我自己
I'm gonna be me.
我要成为大卫 -是吗?
I'm gonna be David. -Yes?
是的
Yes.
那你要杀了黑尔伍德
And you will kill Harewood.
你要我杀谁,我就杀谁
I'll kill whoever you want.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表