剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
我在策划一个案子,大卫
I'm planning a job, David.
我希望你可以来跟我共事
And I'd like for you to come and work with me on it.
你得抛下现在的生活
It would require you to leave your current life behind.
改用新的身分,没有回头路
New identity. No coming back.
我们从现在开始都是一张白纸
We're all blank canvases here now.
我是大脑,这位是右手
I'm Brain. That is Right Hand.
士兵、官员、肌肉、司机
Soldier. Officer. Muscle. Driver.
我们只为这个案子而存在
We exist only for this job.
之后就不复存在
And then we cease to exist afterwards.
你要把比尔的店变成酒吧吗?
You're turning Bill's store into a bar.
是餐酒馆 -餐酒馆?
A bistro. -Bistro?
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
肇事逃逸非同小可
OFFICER HALLIDAY: A hit-and-run is serious.
你确定没记错车牌吗?
Are you sure about that license plate?
怎么了?车主是谁?
Why? Who's it belong to?
我不能说,但你最好没搞错
I can't say, but you better be sure.
泰勒的爸爸去坐牢了 -他没有去坐牢,只是被逮捕而已
Taylor's dad's in jail. -He's not in jail. He just got arrested.
你们上次说泰勒姓什么? -他叫泰勒贝德罗森
What's Taylor's last name again? - It's Taylor Bedrosian.
你刚刚说“风险很高”,有多高?
You said risky. How risky?
我们会惹到一些超级大人物
We're going to be fucking with some very serious people.
快走…
Go! Go!
站住
Stop!
(警♥察♥)
天啊,放我下车
Jesus. Let me out!
我快死了,我求你,拜托
I'm going to die. I'm begging you, please!
别带我一起走,我得去医院
Don't take me with you.
我得去真正的医院,干!
I need to go to the hospital! I need to go to a real hospital! Fuck!
靠边停,把我放在路边
Just pull over. Just drop me on the side of the street.
我什么都不会说
I won't say anything.
我什么都不会说
I won't say anything!
不行 -我什么都不会说
No. -I won't say anything.
不行
No.
干
Fuck!
(恶报找上门)
喂!把后门打开
Hey! Open the back door.
快他妈开门,后退
Open the fucking door! Move back.
钥匙
Keys.
快逃
Run.
官员
Officer.
官员,你说话
Officer, talk to me!
干
Fuck.
她在后座
She's in the back of the car.
干
Fuck.
直接带她进去 -好
Bring her right through. -Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
Well, okay.
她会活下来吗?
Is she gonna live?
我也不确定
I don't know.
她绝对还需要救治
She definitely needs more work,
但这应该能暂时避免她出血过多而死
but this will probably help her stop from bleeding out for now.
后面有一些袋子 有两个上面写著你的名字
There's some bags back there. Two have your names on them.
里面有干净的衣服
There's clean clothes inside.
你们两位该走了 我会帮你替她换衣服
You two should get going. I'll help you get her dressed.
现在可以移♥动♥她吗?
Is it okay to move her?
或许不太好
Probably not.
但你们都不能继续待在这里
But neither of you can stay here.
(肌肉)
(润滑人)
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢了,医师
Thanks, Doctor.
(三年后)
(现在)
(英国,伦敦)
很好
Very good.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
好,很好
Okay, good.
(摩洛哥式炖羊肉佐自♥制♥薄饼)
(及哈里萨优格)
(圣阿加莎医院,法提玛麦金农)
(distant baby crying)
你原本是这个人
This was you.
你认识这个女的
You know this woman.
你在她手下工作过
You worked for this woman.
拜托… -听著,医师
Please, please. -Now, Doctor,
你得告诉我这个女人在哪里
you're going to tell me where this woman is.
你得把我想知道的事全告诉我
You're going to tell me everything I want to know.
拜托,等等
Please, wait.
拜托
Please!
贝瑞退休后
Since his career ended,
就隐居在北义大利
Barry lived as a recluse in Northern Italy.
他今天早上被发现身中多枪而死
He was found dead this morning with multiple gunshot wounds.
警方尚未对他的死因进行说明 也还没有指名任何嫌犯
Police have yet to comment on his death and no suspects have been named.
(加密收件匣,无新讯息)
喂? -乔
Hello? -MOLLY: Joe.
我是茉莉法波
It's Molly Farber. Are you here?
你在这里吗?我已经到店面了
I'm at the property.
我知道是我提早到了,但… -茉莉,你好
I know I'm a bit early, but... -Molly, hi.
真抱歉,我没注意时间
I'm really sorry. I just, I just lost track of time.
我马上就过去,好吗?
I will be right there, okay?
(五金行)
就像我在电邮里说的 如果把这面墙打掉
Like I said in my email, if we lose this wall here,
就会让整个酒吧区变开阔
it will completely open the whole bar area up.
这样预算又需要再加一点
That will push the budget up a little.
这样可以吗? -我很喜欢,很好
Gonna be a problem? -I really love it. It's great.
但我需要再丈量一次,我能不能…
I just need to take one more measurement. Can I...
当然…
I... sure.
(机油)
我看到了窗户上的计划公告
Saw your planning notice in the window.
越来越有真实感了,对吧?
It's all getting real, huh?
对
Yeah.
你有闻到吗?
Do you smell that?
闻到什么?
Smell what?
这里的味道更重了
Definitely worse over here.
茉莉?
Oh, Molly? Um...
你知道吗?我来处理吧 对,我会搞定的
You know what? I got it. Yes, I'll figure it out.
谢谢 -好
Thank you. -Okay.
可能是这里的地板下面有动物尸体
You probably have a dead animal under the floor here.
你得清掉
You got to get rid of that.
不然
Otherwise...
味道会永远渗进墙里
...that stink is gonna seep into these walls forever.
谢谢,我很满意,非常期待
Thank you. It's looking great. Very excited.
好,再见 -谢谢你,茉莉,保重
Okay, see you. -Thank you, Molly. Take care.
路上小心
Drive safe.
靠
Oh, shit.
对,有一只动物爬到地板底下死了 所以我会晚点回家
Yeah, an animal crawled under and died, so I'm gonna be home late.
天啊,真恶心
Oh, my God, that's gross.
对,我知道,真抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
别忘了,孩子们今天有课后社团
Remember, the kids have after-school clubs today...
所以3点45分再去接他们
Mm-hm. -...so don't pick them up until 3:45.
好
Oh, okay.
(真空包装机)
(50英镑纸钞)
你跟爸爸结婚之后 我们还要叫你“乔”吗?
When you and Daddy get married, do we still call you Joe?
当然可以,或是你们…
If you want to.
如果想用其他方式叫我也可以
Or y'all can call me something else if you want.
例如呢? -我也不知道
Like what? -I don't know. Um...
像是“爹”或…
Like Pop or...
“老爹”之类的?
Poppa, maybe?
“乔老爹”吗?
Poppa Joe?
“爹老乔”吗?
Joppa Poe? -No.
不是 -是你说“爹老乔”的
You said Joppa Poe.
我是说“乔老爹”
I said Poppa Joe.
不,才不是
No, you didn't.
“老乔老爹”
Poppa Joppa.
我喜欢 -对,我喜欢
I like it. -Yeah, I like that.
对,“老乔老爹” -好
Yeah, Poppa Joppa. -Yeah.
好,“老乔老爹”,我也喜欢
Yeah, Poppa Joppa. I like it too.
才没有 -明明就有
No, it isn't. - Yeah, it does.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表