剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
英佳比崔斯
Inga Beatrice!
你躲不掉我的
You can't hide from me.
必须赞扬像你这样的杀手
Got to celebrate a killer like you.
听到了吗?出来吧,比崔斯
Hear me? Come on out, Beatrice.
我等了好久才有机会跟你面对面
I've waited a long time to look you in the eye.
非常久
A long time.
好了,我们走
That's it. Let's go.
艾札,你先,快点
Azar, you first. Come on.
爬下去
Just climb down.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
手举起来,大卫
Put your hands up, David.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
你的计划不会成功的
你必须谈条件
Your plan is not going to work. You need to make a deal.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
拜托,大卫,把手举起来
Please, David, put your hands up.
是你带他来的
You led him here.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
我们必须投降
只有这样才能活命
We need to surrender. It's the only way to stay alive.
你说谎
You lied.
你没有逃离他
You didn't escape him.
你说服了他
You've talked him around.
他会杀了我们
He'll fucking kill us.
就算他没杀我们,也会有另一个 像他这样的人来完成工作
If he doesn't, another like him will come and finish the job.
你为了自保而牺牲我们的性命
You offered our lives to save yourself.
不,我是想救你的命
No. I'm trying to save your life.
我们所有人的命
All of our lives.
听我说
Listen to me.
他不要我们,他只要戴安
He doesn't want us. He just wants Dianne.
如果我们带他找到戴安,也许…
If we lead him to Dianne, maybe...
戴安死了! -他又不知道!
Dianne's dead! -He doesn't know that!
够了
够了
Enough. Enough.
我不想再听你说了
I'm done listening to you.
拜托,大卫
Please, David.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不希望你死
I don't want you to die.
我们打不过他
We can't beat him.
我们反抗就会死
逃跑也会死
If we fight, we die. If we run, we die.
事情不会到此为止
他不会善罢甘休
And it won't stop at us. It won't stop with him.
你在美国找到的那个东西
That thing you found, that thing in America.
他们也活不下去的
They won't survive this either.
从窗户出去
Get out the window.
拜托,大卫
Please, David.
救你自己
Save yourself.
救你爱的人,跟他谈条件
Save that person you love. Make the deal.
他要什么就答应他
Whatever he wants.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
该死,36
Shit. 36...
38、39、40
38, 39, 40.
你没子弹了
You're out.
你没子弹了!
You're out!
该死,太好了
Fuck, yeah.
你没事吧?快走
You all right? Move.
快点…
Come on, come on.
走吧!
Come on!
快走
Come on.
这边
This way.
出来…
Come out, come out.
手伸出来
Hands.
大卫,拜托 -手伸出来
David, please. -Hands.
上车
Get in.
该死
Fuck.
该死!
Fuck!
疯子!你抓到他了吗?
Psycho! Did you get him?
没有!
No!
他跑了,该死!
He got away! Fuck!
警♥察♥快到了,该走了
The police are near. It's time to go.
官员背叛了我们
Officer betrayed us.
是她带他来找我们的
She led him to us. -Uh-huh.
你早就知道了
You knew.
她看到他眼睛的颜色,好吗?
She saw the color of his eyes, okay?
你不可能接近那样的杀手 还能活下来
You don't get close to a predator like that and survive.
我们应该杀了她
We should kill her.
不能再信任她了
She can't be trusted again.
没错,但她曾经对你有用 你可以再次利用她
No, but she was useful to you once, and she can be useful again.
你有计划
You have a plan.
你知道什么是“内奸”吗?
Do you know what a quisling is?
不知道
No.
就是你
It's you.
是你引他来找我们的?
You led him to us?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
艾札,现在不行!
Azar, not now!
艾札! -住手!
Azar! - Stop!
我们会处理她的 但不是现在
We'll deal with her but not now.
(搜寻中)
(符合结果:华盛顿州驾照)
(华盛顿州史特林市榉木街77号♥)
(乔瑟夫佩楚斯)
(脸部辨识)
(解锁)
(11月19日,星期六)
好,安全了
Okay, secure.
有新资讯
(搜寻结果加密档案夹)
传送中
New information sending now.
收到
WOMAN: Received.
我们需要控制该地址里的一切
We need control of the contents of the address.
收到,我们会立刻派出当地小组
Copy. We'll get the local team out immediately.
(华盛顿州史特林市榉木街77号♥)
(英国,肯特)
你要对我做什么?
What are you going to do to me?
你供出了医师吗? -没有
Did you give up Doctor?
他找到我前,她就已经死了
No. She was already dead before he found me.
你告诉他我家人的事了吗?
You tell him about my family?
我不知道你家人的事,大卫
I don't know about your family, David.
我能说什么?
What could I say?
你似乎不觉得抱歉
You don't seem sorry.
他差点杀了我
He was going to kill me.
我喜欢你,大卫
I like you, David.
但你不能指望我为了保护你而死
But you can't expect me to be willing to die to protect you.
看著她,我马上回来
Watch her. I'll be back.
有人
Occupied.
是肌肉,让我进去
It's Muscle. Let me in.
该死!
Fuck!
那混♥蛋♥在树林里对我开枪
Fucker shot me in the woods.
我把子弹取出来了
I got the bullet out.
该死
Fuck.
没事的,放轻松…
It's okay. Easy. Easy.
(朱尔斯哈米特来电)
您拨的电♥话♥目前无人接听
No one is available to take your call at this time.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
天啊,乔
God, Joe.
你知道我有多蠢吗?
You know how stupid I am?
我发现自己很想你
So I just caught myself missing you.
我恨自己很想你
I hate that I miss you.
我恨自己现在想听到你的声音
I hate that I want to hear your voice right now.
我恨死了
I hate it.
给我看
Show me.
该死
Fuck.
该死…
Fuck.
你竟敢叫我小心?
How dare you tell me to be careful.
好像我们如果出事都是我的错似的
Like it would be my fault if anything happened to us.
这不是我的错
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表