剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Colony"...
你参加的行动失败了
You took part in an operation that went bad.
我为其他幸存者工作
I work for the other survivor.
他的右臂有个文身
There's a tattoo on his right arm.
兔八哥 手里拿着根炸♥药♥
Bugs Bunny, holding a stick of dynamite.
- 你们是鲍曼一家吗 - 没错
- Are you the Bowmans? - Yeah.
给我看看护手
Show me the gauntlet.
我找这东西很久了
I've been looking for this thing for a long time.
我们到营地的时候会看到什么
This camp, what are we looking at when we get there?
那是个好地方 偶尔会有党派之争
It's a good place. Sometimes it can be political.
- 我眼前的是什么 - 全民引渡后
- What am I looking at? - A plan for Los Angeles
洛杉矶的一项计划
after the rendition.
他们想利用洛杉矶制♥造♥生物武器
They want to use LA to build a bio-weapon.
全部这些 所有你觉得会发生的事情
Everything you think is going to happen here,
已经发生了 在西雅图
it's already happening. In Seattle.
墙外的反抗组织
The Resistance, outside the walls.
发送了有关西雅图的信息
They've been sending messages about Seattle.
整个殖民地被重新启用
The whole colony was renditioned.
反抗营需要看到你发现的事
The camp needs to see what you've uncovered.
帮我把这些交给对的人
Help me get this to the right people.
搞定
Got it.
告诉过你没什么感觉的
Told you you'd barely feel it.
你漏了一些 那里还有那里
You missed some, there and there.
磨损处嵌入了一些污垢
There's some dirt embedded in the abrasions.
找个护士弄干净
Let's have a nurse clean it.
你没事了
You're all good.
不过我要在回家的路上 用这做点冰淇淋
I'd milk this for some ice cream on the way home though.
你能帮忙照顾下2号♥窗口吗
Can you help me with curtain two?
没问题
Sure.
怎么回事
Hi, what's going on?
洛杉矶隔离区出事了
Something's happening in the LA bloc.
他们在几分钟前出现
They showed up a couple of minutes ago.
我全家都在洛杉矶
My whole family is in LA.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
- 我已经下班了 - 这是个特殊案例
- My shift is over. - It's a special case.
- 那你该去找专家 - 所以我来找你了
- Then you need a specialist. - That's why I came to you.
我的一个朋友头部受伤了
A friend of mine has a head wound.
很重 但他不能来医院
A bad one, and he can't come to the hospital.
我不接这种案例
I don't handle those kinds of cases.
你找其他人吧
You need to talk to somebody else.
没有其他人了
There is nobody else.
我的朋友 他冒着生命危险
This friend of mine, he was risking his life
帮助我们墙另一边的邻居
to help our neighbors on the other side of the wall.
你知道那里到底发生了什么吗
Do you know what's really going on over there?
我找到个医生 在殖民者到来前是神经科医师
I found a doc, was a neurologist before the Arrival.
我希望她能帮上忙
Well, I hope she's a good one.
子弹不知道从哪冒出来的 我不知道他为什么还没死
Shot came out of nowhere, I don't know why he's not dead.
他运气很好
He got lucky.
子弹被卡在了前额叶
The bullet's lodged in the frontal lobe.
我带了一些从医院弄来的手术用品
I grabbed some surgical supplies from the hospital.
这不是缝针或是抗生素能解决的
This isn't stitches and some antibiotics.
这是脑部手术
It's brain surgery.
你们得送他去医院
You guys have to dump him at a hospital.
就说他被抢劫了之类的
Tell them he got robbed or something.
- 不能这么做 - 不去医院 他就会死
- We can't do that. - If you don't, he'll die.
如果这么做 他们会把他治好点 然后再折磨他
And if we do, they'll fix him up just enough to torture him.
我们都会陷入危险
Put us all in danger.
- 他叫什么 - 托马斯
- What's his name? - Tomas.
- 他是你朋友 - 继子
- He's your friend? - Stepson.
如果我取出子弹
If I go after that bullet,
很可能会要了他的命
there's a good chance I kill him.
也许会瘫痪
Maybe paralysis.
失明
Blindness.
我知道
I know.
用漂白剂擦下桌子
Wipe down the table with bleach.
我需要一个稳定的手术台
I need a stable operating surface
还有尽可能多的毛巾
and as many towels as you can find.
你觉得这还有其他的孩子吗
Do you think there's other kids here?
是的 我确定有
Oh yeah, I'm sure there will be.
而且这很安全 对吗
And it's safe, right?
这些人住在这里很久了
These people have been living here for a long time.
早上好
Good morning.
我是安德鲁·麦格雷戈
I'm Andrew MacGregor.
这是我的地盘
I, uh, run this place.
大人们要说话
Hey, would you mind? The adults need to talk.
介意出去会吗
Could you step out for a minute?
好吗
Okay?
我想知道你们是怎么得到护手的
I want to know how you got a hold of the gauntlet.
我的人袭击了一辆安全列车
Um, my team hit a secure train
结果里面有个外星人
that turned out to be transporting a RAP.
一个克里克 我们从他身上扒下了护手
A Click, and we got the gauntlet off its suit.
那个克里克怎么样了
What happened to the Click?
占领军治好了他
The Occupation recovered it.
好吧
Well.
欢迎你们待在这个营地
You're welcome to stay at the camp.
但要遵守以下规则
Provided you follow the rules.
孩子们要去上学 大人要工作
Children go to school, adults work.
这里还有严格的宵禁
There's a strict curfew.
未经许可 晚上不准外出
No one's allowed outside the perimeter without permission.
还有这里没有电
And there are no electronics of any kind.
让营地处于无电力状态
So that's how you stayed off the drone's radar.
就是你们躲避无人机雷达的办法
By keeping the camp analog.
在占领军治好捕获的克里克之前
Before the Occupation recovered the captured Click,
你们有审问他吗
were you able to interrogate it?
我们试过 没有反应
We tried, it was unresponsive.
那个叛变者 你能和它沟通吗
Your defector, can you communicate with it?
那不是叛变者 是个战俘
It's not a defector, it's a prisoner of war.
- 我 - 让人们觉得
- Oh, I... - It's good for morale
敌人内部分♥裂♥了 有助于提升士气
for people to believe that their enemy is divided.
我的人抓住了那个克里克
My team captured that Click.
是反抗以来最大的一次胜利
It's the single biggest victory of the Resistance.
现在 我希望你能写下
Now... I'd like you to write down
你在洛杉矶学到的所有东西
everything that you learned in Los Angeles.
隔离区的战略部署
Tactical layout of the bloc,
克里克行动的全部细节
the full details of the Click operation,
包括你知道的关于护手的信息
including anything you may have learned about the gauntlet.
任何你觉得可能有用的东西
Anything you think might be useful
都会派上用场
will be useful.
我想要看看那个克里克
I want to see it, the Click.
当然可以 你证明自己后就能看了
Well, of course. Once you prove yourselves.
我觉得我们带给你护手的时候
I think we proved ourselves
就证明了自己
when we brought you the gauntlet.
我对此表示感谢
And I'm grateful for that.
从那本书开始写吧 写完我们再谈
Start with the book, then we'll talk.
值得冒险 他们不过是人类
It's worth the risk. They're just people.
我不喜欢人类
I don't like people.
我开始懂了
I'm starting to get that.
听着 我们的供给不足 找不到能用的车
Look, we're low on supplies. We can't get a car to work
所有的汽油都不能用了 也许那些人
since all the gas has gone bad, and maybe those guys
- 能载我们一程 - 卡车太显眼了
- can give us a ride. - A truck is too high profile.
他们一定知道点什么
Well they must know something.
自从殖民者到来之后 他们就一直住在外面
They've been living out here since the Arrival.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我们向北行进要花上好几个月
It's going to take us months to hike north.
在路上的每一天都存在风险
Every day on the road is a risk.
和他们聊聊又没什么坏处
What's the harm in talking?
而且 要是谈崩了 你可以
Besides, if it goes badly, you can always just...
向他们开枪
Shoot them.
停在那
Stop right there!
我们是友军
We're friendlies.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表