剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
当他们想要引渡隔离区的时候
When they wanted to rendition the bloc--
少来这套
Don't patronize me.
你觉得我忘掉了那些被你害死的人了吗
You think I've forgotten everyone you had murdered?
你让我做的所有这一切
All the things you made me do
把查理从圣莫尼卡救回来
to get Charlie back from Santa Monica
就是为了让我看着他死
just so I could watch him die?
告诉我是你做的
Tell me you did it.
起来
Get up.
不
No.
告诉我是你做的
Tell me you did it.
我也在那 记得吗
I was there, too, remember?
教查理玩扑克牌
Teaching Charlie how to play poker...
每天早上为他煎鸡蛋
frying an egg for him every morning.
艾伦叔叔
Uncle Alan.
我也喜欢那孩子
I loved that kid, too.
我埋葬了他
I buried him.
我找到了他的尸体
I found his body,
直到他安息为止 我都没有离开
and I didn't leave until he had a place to rest.
不 不
No! No!
我拉开了裹尸布 看到了他的脸
I pulled back the tarp! I saw his face!
对不起
I'm sorry!
你在吗
Hey. You there
- 在的 怎么回事 我老爸在哪 - 他还在里面
- Yeah. What's going on? Where's my dad? -He's still inside.
离开那 布拉姆 他能照顾好自己
Get out of there, Bram. He can take care of himself.
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
搜查小队要开始地毯式搜索了
Search team's going room to room.
我们得快点离开这
We need to get out of here.
他为什么还活着
Why is he still alive?
我要他认罪
I wanted him to confess.
从他嘴里你永远得不到真♥相♥
You'll never get the truth from him.
快了结他 然后我们离开
Just finish it so we can go.
你不能这样
You can't do it.
你说服我帮你
You talked to me into helping you,
现在我们终于抓到他了
and now when we finally have him,
你却下不了手
you can't pull the trigger?
让我来
Let me do it.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我不该把你扯进来的
I never should have dragged you into this.
什么
What?
你得走了 我不是在请求
You need to go. I'm not asking.
- 从过道出去 - 除非他死了
- Walk down that hall. -Not until he's dead.
我不会杀他的
It's not happening.
你知道他在劳♥改♥营做了什么吗
Do you know what he did in that labor camp?
他把我的三个朋友排在码头上
He lined up three of my friends at a loading dock...
然后命令他的护卫打死他们
and he ordered his guard to shoot them.
他们就像垃圾一样掉进了垃圾箱
They fell into the Dumpster like garbage.
他不敢自己扣动扳机
He didn't have the balls to pull the trigger himself,
就和你一样
just like you.
你以为杀一个人很容易吗
You think it's easy to kill a man?
要是他该死 是的
When he deserves it, yeah.
一旦你扣动扳机
Wait till you've pulled the trigger.
你就没法回到你原来的生活了
You don't get to just go on with your life.
那种感觉会一直跟着你
It stays with you.
我知道
I know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
还记得绿区的那次袭击吗
The attack on the Green Zone.
怎么了
What about it?
他杀了我朋友 所以我开枪打了他
Well, he killed my friend, so I shot him.
为了确保他死透 我还补了一枪
And I gave him an extra just to make sure.
斯奈德比那人更可恶
And Snyder's way worse than that guy.
在灰帽子袭击了小屋后
And I vouched for him after the Grayhats
我为他做了担♥保♥
attacked the cabin.
我让他跟我们一起
I let him come with us.
我知道他是怎样的人 知道他做了什么
I knew what he was, and I knew what he'd done,
但我还是为他辩护
and I still defended him.
这不是你的错
This isn't on you.
要是我们就那样把他留在路边
If we left him on the side of the road
因为那是他罪有应得
like we should have,
查理就不会死
Charlie would still be alive.
把枪给我
Give me the damn gun.
你走
Leave.
你不能就这么放他走
You can't just let him go.
走
Go.
你到底去了哪
Where the hell have you been?
外面
Out.
外面 下着雨去哪
Out--where, in the rain?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我和我的玩伴在一起
I was with company.
玩伴
Company?
一个女人
A woman.
然后呢 她打了你
And what--what, she hit you?
我怎么度过我的业余时间是我的事
How I choose to spend my leisure time is my business.
抱歉 我没想到我离开30分钟
Sorry, I didn't realize my being gone for 30 minutes
会拉响3次警报
would cause a three-alarm fire.
今天不吃晚餐了 我回房♥间吃
No dinner tonight. I'm eating in my room.
施奈德对我们还有用
We had leverage on Snyder.
他活着比死了对我们有用
He was worth more to us alive than dead.
我们得到了想要的信息
We got the information we needed.
- 别转移话题 - 他的孩子死了
- Don't change the subject. - He lost a kid.
你有很多方法可以支持他
There are a lot of ways that you can support him,
但不该是这样的方式
but that is not what we are talking about.
你真的放心把你的命 我们的命
Are you really comfortable putting your life, our lives
交到这样的人手上
in the hands of a guy like that?
你觉得适应性强的人会像我这么做吗
You think well-adjusted people do what I do?
有害和自杀之间
There's a difference between being damaged
是有区别的
and being suicidal.
我明白你的意思
Look, I hear you.
我明白
I do.
但鲍曼和我是老相识了
But the Bowmans and me, we go way back.
这就是问题
That's exactly the problem.
你不能强迫我去忍♥受这事
You wouldn't have put up with that shit from me.
你做你的决定
You make your own decisions.
但我不想再和那家伙有任何瓜葛
But I am done with that guy.
好吧
All right.
晚安 格雷西
Good night, Gracie girl.
你觉得布拉姆什么时候回来
When do you think Bram's getting home?
他可能会工作到很晚
Oh, I think he's probably got to work late.
我想他有女朋友了
I think he has a girlfriend.
真的吗
Really?
他最近一直在煲电♥话♥粥
He's been talking on the phone a lot lately.
而他之前不怎么喜欢打电♥话♥的
And he doesn't like talking on the phone.
你可真聪明
You're very smart.
晚安 我爱你
Good night. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
殖 民 地
第三季 第九集
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表