剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
那俩小的要留在这里 直到他们长大到
The two younger ones will stay here until they're old enough
能独♥立♥更生
to survive on their own.
把她 她丈夫还有他们的大儿子
Take her, the husband, and the eldest son
带到靶场去
to the rifle range.
那个通敌者呢
What about the collaborator?
我和他还没完
I'm not done with him yet.
还有别的笔吗
Do you have another one?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你呼吸声太大了 分散我的注意力
You breathe too loud. It's distracting.
威尔
Will...
你知道
Did you know that--
站起来
Get up.
站起来 继续走
Get up. Move.
不 放开我 不
No, get off me! No!
救命
Help!
放我们出去
Let us out!
到树林里去 从后门出去
Get to the woods. Out the back.
- 快走 - 这边
- Go! -This way!
嘿 没事的
Hey, you're okay.
没事的
You're okay.
疼死了
It hurts.
威尔 孩子们
Will, the kids.
- 威尔 - 走
- Will. -Let's go.
咱们走
Let's move.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
树林 他们肯定到树林里去了
The woods. They'd go to the woods.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
走 快走
Go, go.
查理
Charlie!
- 查理 - 格雷西
-Charlie! -Gracie!
查理
Charlie!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我们得从那边走 好吗
Hey, we gotta go that way. Okay?
跑过去 尽可能快地跑
Run. As fast as you can.
她在那儿
There she is.
格雷西
Gracie!
到这儿来 孩子
Come here, baby!
我接住你了
I got you.
查理
Charlie!
- 查理 - 布拉姆 她受伤了
- Charlie! -Bram, she's hurt!
查理 快跑
Charlie, run!
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
不 不
No! No!
- 不 不 - 查理
-No, no! -Charlie!
- 不 不 - 查理
-No! No! -Charlie!
格雷西受伤了 我们得赶紧走
Gracie's hurt! We have to go!
- 不 不 - 我们得走了
-No, no! -We have to go!
- 不 我的孩子 - 我们得走了
-No, my baby! -We have to go!
- 现在 - 现在
-Now! -Now!
- 快点 - 现在
-Come on! -Now
现在
Now!
快点 格雷西
Come on, Gracie.
斯奈德先生
Mr. Snyder.
加兰中尉
Lieutenant Garland.
你还要再打我的脸吗
You gonna hit me in the face again?
那看起来还是有用的
Well, it did seem like it worked.
你在里面给自己买♥♥好了通路
You bought your way inside.
尽管收音机里的声音
Although that, uh, that didn't sound
听起来不像你
like your voice on the radio.
不是我
It wasn't.
所以 你是怎么让他们放弃领地的
So, how'd you get them to give up their position?
我一直在敲打他们最薄弱的那一环
I kept hammering at the weak link
直到它最终坍塌了
until it finally broke.
要知道 我之前从来没有遇到过一个
You know, I've never met a man who could have
能得到自己想要的一切的人
anything he wants before.
相信我 我可不是这样的人
Trust me, I've never been that man.
所以 你打算去哪里
So, where are you gonna go?
- 到行动的中心去 - 瑞士吗
-To the center of the action. -Switzerland?
我一直想去看看阿尔卑斯山
I've always wanted to see the Alps.
也许能和我的老朋友们叙叙旧
Maybe reconnect with some old friends.
知道么 我没想到你真的能做到
You know, I didn't think you'd actually get it done.
- 你让我吃了一惊 - 对我来说常事了
- You surprised me. -I get that a lot.
下一架直升机20分钟后起飞
Next chopper leaves in 20 minutes.
这么快就能把我从这个鬼地方弄出去
You couldn't get me out of this hell hole fast enough.
没错 但是首先我需要你帮我一件事
I'm sure, but I need you to do something for me first.
你看到领导者了吗
Do you see the leader?
上级想要确定他已经死了
Control wants to confirm that he's dead.
那个人
That one.
你把所有人都杀死了吗
Did you kill everyone?
大部分吧
Most of them.
幸存者们呢
And the survivors?
你要追捕他们吗
Are you gonna chase them?
不 我们已经得到想要的了
No, we got what we needed.
就让他们在外面挨饿吧
Just let them starve out there.
走吧
Let's go.
殖 民 地
第三季 第五集
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表