剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
殖民地 前情回顾
Previously on "Colony"...
我代表了一个以墙外为基地的抵抗组织
I represent a resistance group based outside the wall.
我们找到了个外星人
We have a RAP.
只是需要用护手接进他们的通信
Just needs the gauntlet to tap into their communication.
我们找到目标了 快离开这里
We've got the target. Get out of there.
她不能 不能让她死
She can't... she can't be dead.
她还没告诉我们她的基地在哪儿
She never told us where her base was.
她什么都没跟我们说
She never told us anything.
对护手进行恢复操作
A recovery operation for the gauntlet.
我们会找到的
We'll find it
撤离期间还要通过边境检查
through border inspections during the evacuation.
- 你打算要告诉我吗 - 我昨晚接到电♥话♥
- Were you going to tell me? - I got the call last night.
我能问问他们的计划是什么吗
Dare I ask what they're planning instead?
全员引渡计划
Total rendition.
我现在正过渡到一个
I'm being transitioned into a position
全球当局的位置
with the Global Authority.
我在我的身边给你留了个位置
I've carved out a place for you on my staff.
我们需要离开隔离区 我们可以联♥系♥斯奈德
We need to leave the bloc. We could contact Snyder.
如果我们做个交易的话 你能保证
If we make a trade, do you have the juice
带我们离开隔离区吗
to get us out of the bloc?
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
我只是不想再继续做个缩头老鼠了
I just don't want to be a rat anymore.
我留下
I'm staying.
等你出去了之后 你要联♥系♥上
When you get outside, you need to make contact
诺亚的人并把这个给他们
with Noa's people and get this to them.
烫
Ow.
烫 烫 烫
Ow. Ow, ow.
早饭准备好了吗
Breakfast ready yet?
我不知道自己什么时候成了快餐厨师
I don't know when I turned into a short-order cook.
因为你在其他的家务事中毫无用处
It's because you're useless at all the other chores.
毫无用处听起来
"Useless" seems like
是个没必要说出来伤人的词
an unnecessarily hurtful choice of words.
你把我的T恤衫都染成粉色的了
You dyed all my T-shirts pink.
我是干啥的 我是管洗衣服的吗
What am I, a laundry service?
金银岛上怎么样了
How's "Treasure Island"?
(金银岛是书名)
我不太相信朗·约翰·西尔弗
I don't really trust Long John Silver.
这直觉不错
That's a good instinct.
早上好
Good morning.
真恶心
Gross.
我明白 对吧
I know, right?
要是你们两个想要点隐私空间的话
If either of you wants more privacy,
车♥库♥里有工具 森林里有木头
there are tools in the garage and wood in the forest.
你们可以自己盖个房♥子
You can build your own house.
你们两个又错过了一次美丽的日出
You two missed another beautiful sunrise this morning.
好吧 我不觉得我们错过了
Mm, I wouldn't say that we missed it.
今天更早了
It's early today.
我们得走了
We got to move.
带他们去掩体里
Get 'em in the shelter.
在向标志靠近
It's coming up on the mark.
应该就要转向了
It should turn around in...
三 二 一
three, two, one.
它做什么
What's it doing?
我们要跑吗
Should we run?
等会儿
Hold.
为什么它打破了模式
Why did it break the pattern?
它跨过了调查线
It crossed the survey line.
你觉得它是在回应什么吗
Think it was responding to something?
咱们怎么会知道
There's no way to know.
也许我们应该搬到备用小屋
Maybe we should move to the backup cabin.
它并没有继续向这个方向挺进
It didn't come in this direction.
就算它真靠近了 我们也已经在这里的每一寸土地上
And even if it does, we've rigged every inch of this place
布满了陷阱和警报
with booby traps and alarms.
它毕竟打垮了洛杉矶 对吧
It still beats LA, right?
我钓到了
I got one!
好的
All right.
就这样
That's it.
拉紧鱼线
Keep the tension on it.
别松线
Don't jerk it.
就是这样 就是这样 保持住鱼竿
That's it. That's it. Keep your tip up.
收线 收线 别松线
Strip line, strip line. Don't jerk it.
就是这样 就这样 保持住
That's right. That's it... tip up.
抓到了 可以了 抓到了
There we go. Almost. Almost.
就是它了
There he is.
是条大鱼
It's a big one.
可以美餐一顿了
Gonna be delicious.
好了
All right.
快看看
Look at that.
你是把好手
You're a natural.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们会留下吗
Are we gonna stay?
只要安全就留下
As long as it's safe.
有时候我会想念别的孩子
Sometimes I miss seeing other kids.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
至少你还和你哥哥们在一起 对吧
At least you got your brothers, right?
这个阻止不了无人机的
This isn't gonna stop a drone.
亲爱的 这林子里除了无人机还有别的什么东西
There's a lot more than just drones in these woods, love.
我觉得自己像一个马赛族女人
I feel like a Masai tribeswoman.
不错
Good.
那些女人步行穿过塞伦盖蒂40英里去取个水
Those women walk 40 miles across the Serengeti for water
也不会有什么抱怨
without complaining.
帮帮我
A little help?
17 19 5
17, 19, 5,
36 22
36, 22,
86 1♥1♥4♥
86, 1♥1♥4♥.
有收获吗
Any luck?
你女儿钓鱼的速度比我用网捞的都快
Your daughter catches fish faster than I can net 'em.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我得给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
我一直在使用无线电测向仪
I've been using a radio direction finder.
什么
A what?
原理上就是个带信♥号♥♥增强计的接收器
It's basically just a receiver with an S meter.
我一直在跟踪测站号♥台
I've been tracking the number station,
其中一个信♥号♥♥非常强劲
and one of the signals is really strong,
所以我试着用三角定位来确定位置
so I tried to triangulate her position.
她在我每次测量之间是移♥动♥的
She moves between every broadcast,
但是你们认为她是动的
but if you assume she's on foot...
你必须解释一下这个东西
You're gonna have to explain this stuff.
她很近
She's close.
非常接近
Like, really close.
你想尝试和她联♥系♥
You want to try and contact her.
如果我们用无线电回应 她肯定会改变电台频率
If we respond on the radio she'll just change the station.
他们的训练就是要做这个
That's what they're trained to do.
要是我们告诉她我们拿到了护手
Not if we tell her that we have the gauntlet...
并约一个安全的见面地点就不会
and give her someplace safe to meet.
你刚刚说了要是我们用无线电的话
You've just proved that if we use the radio,
我们就暴露了我们目前的位置
we'll give away our position.
你一直在说护手有多么多么重要
You keep talking about how important the gauntlet is,
隔离区里发生的事情有多么多么
how it might be worth everything that happened
值得 但是我们一直都只是
in the bloc, but we're just sitting up here
在这里坐以待毙
with that thing, doing nothing.
你父亲说的对
Your father's right.
但是这件事情很不错
But this is amazing work.
我们只是需要弄明白到底怎么做最好
We just have to figure out what to do with it.
金罗美 最好的五个
Gin rummy. Best of five.
(金罗美 :一种两人玩的纸牌游戏)
我不和老千玩牌
I don't play with cheaters.
最后再说一次
For the last time,
我没有作弊
I was not cheating.
- 那些是规则 - 专门让你赢牌的规则
- Those were the rules. - Rules that you made up to win,
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表