剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
他说的我一句不信
I didn't believe a word of that.
他就是在操纵我们
It's all part of their mind games.
可要是
But what if it's--
听听自己内心吧
Just listen to yourself.
我们打算摆脱克里克的控制
We set out to liberate ourselves from the Clicks,
可你却连杀死一个克里克都害怕
and you are too afraid to kill even a single one of them.
克里克的存在让我们都开始怀疑起自己
That thing is making us question ourselves.
还让你跟我反♥目♥ 用枪指着我
Hell, it even got you to pick up a gun against me.
是时候背水一战了
It's time to cross the Rubicon.
放胆去尝试
Take a leap of faith.
不过除非 你并不相信自己
Unless, of course, you don't believe in what we're doing.
好吧
Okay.
部署爆♥炸♥吧
Arrange the demolition.
我去准备和营地的大家说
I'm gonna prepare my remarks for the camp.
指挥官命令我们毁掉克里克
The commander has ordered us to destroy the Click.
去军械库那四肢克莱莫杀伤地雷
Go to the arsenal and get four Claymore mines.
我们把它们安排在同时爆♥炸♥
We'll rig them to blow simultaneously.
我们要杀死你了 你明白吗
We're gonna kill you. Do you understand?
达拉斯发生了什么
What happened in Dallas?
我们不该杀他
We shouldn't have killed him.
布格斯是个好人
Bugs was a good man.
我从背后开枪打了他
And I shot him in the back.
这是懦夫的作为
Like a coward.
你怎么杀死他的重要吗
What does it matter how you killed him?
这里又不是西部荒原 我们身处战争
This isn't the wild west. It's war.
你不担心我们在自相残杀吗
Aren't you worried that we're eating ourselves?
先是弄死布格斯 现在又要除掉鲍曼家人
First Bugs, now the Bowman family?
我们都应该是站在同一边的啊
We're supposed to be on the same side.
学学历史吧
Study history.
铲除异己才能革命成功
Revolutions only succeed by remaining pure.
因为人脑完全没办法
Because the human brain is utterly incapable
同时做到观察入微与慷慨激昂
of being both nuanced and passionate at the same time.
我们要是不团结
Either we pull together in the same direction,
就要土崩瓦解
or we fall apart.
你知道为什么我追随了你而不是布格斯吗
You know why I followed you and not Bugs?
因为你很笃定
Because you never second-guess yourself.
这就是领导力
That's the price of leadership.
我知道你与众不同
I know you're a different kind of man.
我尊重你能分辨出灰色地带的能力
I respect your ability to see the gray areas.
但是这场战争不需要你这种能力
But this is not the war for that.
战争结束后呢
And when the war is over?
要是我们忘记自己身份呢
What if we've forgotten who we are?
我们要是赢了战争
If we survive the war?
我们的后代会批评我们的
The future generations will judge us for what we have done.
批评就批评 反正他们能活下去
But at least they'll be alive to judge.
别走
Stop.
我回答你这么多问题
I have indulged your questions so far
是因为我认为你的帮助很重要
because I value your support.
但我的耐心用完了
But that is done.
你现在必须像个士兵样
From now on, you need to be a soldier.
我们这个克里克没办法和占领军交流
Our Click can't communicate with the Occupation,
因此占领军没有涌入营地
otherwise they would have stormed the camp.
没错
Correct.
那我们毁掉克里克 宿主们怎么会知道
Then how are they gonna know if we blow it up?
你觉得我们的指挥官
Does your commander seem like the kind of man
不会把这消息传出去吗
to keep that secret?
克里克只是机器吧
It's a machine, right?
也是对的
Also correct.
那他们会那么在意它有没有被摧毁
Then why do they care so much if it's destroyed?
再做一个不就行了
Can't they just make another one?
铠甲上头盔部分里面发光的球状物
That glowing ball thing in the suit's helmet,
包含着某种意识
it's a kind of consciousness.
意识
Consciousness?
什么意思
What does that mean?
具体我也不清楚
I don't know exactly.
也许他们曾经是有实体的
Maybe they used to have actual bodies
然后把他们上传到球体中了
and uploaded themselves into the sphere.
也许他们是由其它物种创造的
Maybe they were created by another species.
重要的是
The important thing is,
这些发光的球只有几百个
there are only a few hundred of those glowing balls.
剩下的东西呢 无人机 步行者 船
Everything else, the drones, the walkers, the ships--
都是自动的 蜂群思维的碎片而已
Automated. Pieces of a hive mind.
等你摧毁一架无人机之后他们会被激怒
They get irritated when you destroy a drone.
他们必须替换这个资源
It's a resource that they have to replace.
但是等你找到的核心的时候
But when you go after one of those cores...
我能看出来你是个好人
I can tell that you're a good man.
想要做出正确的决定
Trying to make the right decision.
你是好人吗
Are you a good man?
- 不是 - 那我为什么要听你的
-No. -Why should I listen to you?
因为我是一个务实的人
Because I'm a pragmatist.
有时候务实的人也会做可怕的事
Sometimes pragmatists do terrible things.
好人也一样 但是这并不重要
So do good men. But that's not the point.
在这件事上 我的务实主义
In this case, my pragmatism
和你的道德主义是站在同一边的
and your morality are on the same side.
一个有道德的人会背叛他的朋友吗
Would a moral man betray his friends?
他的指挥官
His commander?
为了阻止一场无法形容的悲剧吗
To stop an unspeakable tragedy?
当然会了
Of course.
你可以拯救西北太平洋的
You can save every man, woman, and child
所有男人 女人 和孩子们
in the Pacific Northwest.
都在你的掌控下
It's in your hands.
麦格雷戈不会听我的
MacGreggor won't listen to me.
营地里也没有足够多的人支持我阻止他
And I don't have enough support in the camp to stop him
摧毁点击兵
from destroying the Click.
那你就需要增援
Then you need reinforcements.
占领军吗
The Occupation?
怎么做
How?
调出一个特定的无线电频道
You call a certain radio frequency
然后说出暗号♥
and say a code word.
一旦我这么做了 我就出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
The moment I do that, I'll give us away.
他们会把信♥号♥♥追踪到营地
They'll trace the signal right back to the camp.
如果你把传输控制在6秒以内就不会
Not if you keep the transmission under six seconds.
然后呢
And then?
等回应
Wait for a response.
他们会在同频道上回复你
They'll call you back on the same frequency
并且提出条件
and offer terms.
如果你能接受这些条件的话 就回应他们
If the terms are acceptable, you respond.
什么样的条件
What kind of terms?
那要看你想要什么了
It depends what you want.
也许你要求赦免这个营地里的每一个人
Maybe you ask for amnesty for everyone in this camp.
也许你要求在瑞士的阿尔卑斯山建造一个壮观的小木屋
Maybe you demand a spectacular chalet in the Swiss Alps.
由你来决定
It's up to you.
我也遇到过你这样的境遇
I've been in your position,
看起来没有任何好的选择
when it feels like there are no good options.
但是有时候你就是得
But sometimes you just have to be the man
挺身而出
who stands in front of the train.
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you doing in here?
把他弄出去
Get him out.
罗诺克
Roanoke.
你干嘛了
What did you do?
我记起来自己是谁了
I remembered who I was.
- 你是个双面间谍 - 胡说八道
-You are a double agent. -That is not true.
你是个双面间谍
You are a double agent
和一个众所周知的通敌者一起过来
traveling with a known collaborator.
你们的出现只给营地带来了动荡不安
Your presence in this camp has caused nothing but unrest,
这一切必须要阻止
and this must stop.
因此我判你和你丈夫死刑
I thereby sentence you and your husband to death.
我的孩子们呢
What about my children?
你的大儿子已经足够大来承担
Your eldest son is old enough to be accountable
他行为的后果 所以他和你一样的下场
for his actions, and he will share your fate.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表