剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Colony..."
那是什么
What is that?
你有解决的办法吗
Do you have a solution?
在西雅图建立模式化殖民地的方案
A protocol for building a model colony here in Seattle.
不要有过渡政♥府♥或者IGA的人出现
No transitional authority or IGA presence at all.
我们今晚在这里相聚
We are here tonight to welcome
是为了欢迎我们社区新上任的巡逻队队长
our new local community patrol captain,
- 罗杰·埃里克森 - 谢谢你 劳拉
- Roger Erikson. -Thank you, Laura.
能够服务于你们并保证你们的安全
It is an honor to serve all of you,
是我的荣幸
and ensure your safety.
他们有没有告诉你们上哪辆车
Did they tell you what bus you're in?
说是D
They said D.
我知道我得放手了 但我只是感觉和他们心灵相通
I know I should let it go, but I felt connected to them.
我想知道他们是否安全抵达
And I wanna know that they landed safely.
当然安全到了
Of course they did.
在某个殖民区的公共住♥宅♥里
In one of the public housing blocs.
那是什么
What's that?
我在树林里发现了一个坠毁的板条箱
I found a crashed crate in the woods.
我觉得这些是从飞机上扔下来的
I think they're dropping those from planes.
下班了
Off duty.
你就这么和老朋友打招呼吗
Is that any way to greet an old friend?
找你可真不容易 道尔顿先生
You're a hard man to find, Mr. Dalton.
我找到他了 23号♥区
I got him. Block 23.
盯紧他 盯紧他
Watch him. Watch him.
逃逸者已抓回
Outlier recaptured.
我以为我进到这个殖民地很勇敢了
I thought I had balls walking into this colony.
但是你
But you...
不是从正门进来的
Didn't exactly come in through the main gate.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get inside?
一个朋友给我留了门
A friend left the door unlocked.
你没电♥话♥吗
You don't have a phone?
我与外界断了联♥系♥
I'm completely off the grid.
你说你有事
You said you had something?
这地方你怎么看
What's your read on this place?
肯定比外面要好
Better than what's outside, that's for sure.
这就是洛杉矶殖民地套上了个光鲜的外壳
It's just the LA Colony in a shinier package.
我在洛杉矶找到了一些绝密的IGA文档
I found some eyes-only IGA documents in LA.
西雅图是他们很重要的资产
Seattle's a critical asset.
他们在这有什么大计划
They're working on something big here,
似乎是某种生物武器
some kind of bio-weapon.
- 对付我们的 - 不清楚
- To use against us? - Don't know.
但我在监视西雅图阻止内部的
But I've been surveilling a target
一个重要人物
inside the Seattle Initiative.
我准备去接触他
I'm ready to approach him.
我想你也许会帮忙
Thought you might wanna help with that.
你有和凯蒂谈过吗
Have you spoken to Katie?
就她的新工作推测
I was guessing from her new job
她也许收不到讯息
that she might not be receptive.
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
有
Yeah.
去见我的搭档
Meet my partner.
之后就能开始了
Then we get to work.
请进入巴士运载区域
Please proceed to bus loading zone.
你有家人住在西雅图吗
And do you have any family members living in Seattle?
降临的时候 我的侄子在华盛顿大学上学
Our nephew was attending Washington when it happened.
但是
But, uh...
道尔顿夫人
Ms. Dalton.
道尔顿夫人
Ms. Dalton?
谢谢
Thank you.
面试第一轮到此结束
That concludes the first part of the exam.
- 有空吗 - 怎么了
- Got a minute? - Hey, what's up?
我去见了温斯洛
I went to see the Winslows.
他们并不在公♥寓♥里
And they weren't at that apartment.
你去了公♥寓♥
You went to the apartment?
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
我不知道 也许他们不在家
I don't know. Maybe they weren't home.
不 那里没有人
No. No one was there.
整座楼都是空的
The whole building was empty.
你为什么这么做 为什么要去那
Why would you do that, why would you go there?
因为我花了数个月帮温斯洛一家定居
Well, because I fought for months to get the Winslows
我只想确保他们没事
placed, and I wanted to make sure they were okay.
怎么回事 他们把人送去哪了
What--what's going on, where are the sending people?
在不久之前的一天
There was a day not long ago when it was you
你也是这样坐在桌子的另一边
on the other side of that desk,
只为得到第二次进殖民地的机会
just hoping for a second chance.
你拼命来到这里
You would have done anything to be here.
有了家 有了工作 孩子们能去上学
To have a home, a job, a place for your kids to go to school.
我很感激这一切
And I'm grateful for all of that.
那就做好你的工作
Then do your job.
你还有很多未完案例
You have a lot of open cases.
应该着手去处理了
You should start clearing them.
还要再来杯茶吗
Would you like another cup of tea,
斯奈德先生
Mr. Snyder?
我喝的茶比女王都多了
I've had more tea than the Queen.
还要等多久
How much longer is it going to be?
再一小会就行了
I'm sure it will just be another second.
他准备好了
He's ready for you now.
艾伦·斯奈德
Alan Snyder.
全球管理局的战争英雄
Global Authority war hero.
真荣幸
I, uh-- this is a privilege.
这是我的荣幸 凯恩斯先生
The privilege is all mine, Mr. Kynes.
我是来大♥师♥身边学习的
I came to study at the feet of the master.
你要在信息技术领域
You're looking for a second career
找第二职业吗
in information technology?
恐怕我现在的工作已经占用了
I'm afraid my current responsibilities occupy
我太多的带宽了
too much of my bandwidth already.
当然
I'm sure.
你现在是专员
You're an attaché now.
或者这算是联络员吗
Or--or is it, uh, liaison?
我需要人知道
I'm a man in need of guidance.
IGA渴望模仿你在西雅图的成就
It's no secret that the IGA is keen to replicate
已经不是秘密了
the success that you've had in Seattle.
正如我们所说 全世界的殖民地
As we speak, Colonies all over the world
都会追随你的领导
are following your lead.
在过去的六个月
I've been personally overseeing the implementation
我在洛杉矶亲自监督他们
of your protocol in Los Angeles
实施你的方案
for the last six months.
听说 效果还不错
With little success, I'm hearing.
洛杉矶经历了一些成长的痛苦
Los Angeles has been going through some growing pains.
但在构筑管辖权期间这是很正常的
But that's to be expected when building out a franchise,
不是吗
isn't it?
我能怎么帮你
What can I do for you?
由于你的殖民区里没有IGA的人
Since there is no IGA presence in your bloc,
就不可能评估你有没有
it's impossible to assess exactly how you implemented
好好执行协议
your protocol here.
如你所知 梦想很美好
As you know, there's a large difference between theory
现实很骨感
and practice.
- 你没看我的注释吗 - 看了
- You haven't read my memos? -I have.
非常仔细看了
Scrupulously.
但我更喜欢眼见为实
But I'm more of a visual learner.
你是来参观的
Oh, you came for the grand tour.
我只希望其他殖民地
I just want the other Colonies to be
和西雅图一样成功
as successful as Seattle.
常言道
You know what they say,
潮期船升
A rising tide lifts all the boats.
我不是水手
I'm not much of a seaman,
但他们也同样说过不该
but don't they also say you shouldn't build a new boat
用旧木造新船吧
with old wood?
我犯了一些错误
I've made my share of mistakes.
但我想从中吸取经验
But I try to learn from them.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表