剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
顶多会被限制
is gonna be limited, at best.
我没原来那么看不起他了
I've stopped underestimating the man.
你也应该这样
So should you.
你知道 如果我们夺下这些无人机
You know, if we could scramble those drones,
我们就会在几个小时内让凯恩斯重回起点
we'd have Kynes zeroed in a couple hours.
IGA不想让主机掺和这件事
IGA doesn't want to involve the Hosts.
他们没有选择
They may not have a choice.
我们应该祈祷不会走到那一步
We should both pray that it doesn't come to that.
那个时候 我们只能靠自己了
Until then, we're on our own.
肯定有人知道点什么
Someone must know something.
你的手♥机♥能开机了吗
Did your phone come back up?
没有
Nothing.
- 健身房♥ - 对
- The gym. - Yeah.
可能凯恩斯找到了网络
Maybe Kynes brought the network back up,
给局外者发了消息
signaled the Outliers?
可能吧
Maybe.
或者这是个陷阱
Or maybe it's a death trap.
我要告诉布鲁萨德
I gotta let Broussard know.
孩子们都睡了 我和你一起去
The kids are in bed. I'll come with you.
威士忌-82 请说话
Unit Whiskey-82, come in.
醒醒 W-82
Wake up, Whiskey-82.
我是W-82
This is Whiskey-82.
现在给你下指令了
You're being forced.
需要你来一趟
We need you to come in.
什么时候
When?
现在 事关紧急
Now. It's all hands on deck.
收到
Copy.
好了 继续走
Keep it moving, all right.
他没事了
He's done.
好了 往边上移
All right, move aside.
时刻注意
Stay alert.
我需要去工作
My fare needs to get to work.
哪里的工作
Where?
SRMA.
工作证
Operator's license.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone is dead.
我看一下复印件
Let me see the hard copy.
我可以问问发生了什么吗
Mind if I ask what's going on?
恩
Yeah.
继续
Go on.
放他们过去
Let 'em through.
放这车过去
Letting one through.
外面有军事执法
It's martial law out there.
大型IGA军事动员
Huge IGA military mobilization.
他们设置检查站
They're setting up checkpoints,
私家车通通不让过
taking private traffic off the street.
听起来很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
还有这个
And there's this.
你的手♥机♥能开机了吗
Did your phone come back up yet?
- 没有 - 你觉得这个是什么
- No. - What do you think it is?
刚刚发送给局外人的紧急协议
An emergency protocol sent just to the Outliers.
- 谁发的 - 凯恩斯
- Sent by who? - Kynes.
我觉得他现在向IGA宣战了
I think he's declared war on IGA.
对IGA也不是没有好处
Could also be an easy way for the IGA
可以一下一网打尽局外人 除掉他们
to round up all the Outliers and clean them out.
只能去看看他们想怎么办
Only way to find out is go scout that meet.
好吧
All right.
我找到后尽快联♥系♥你
I'll contact you as soon as I can.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
布拉姆在这 他能处理好
Bram's there. He can handle it.
我不想坐在这 眼睁睁看着这里变成
I'm not gonna sit at home and watch this place
变成下一个洛杉矶
turn into Los Angeles.
必须有人善后
Somebody has to stay behind.
我来
I will.
反正我要找个地方等消息
I've gotta wait somewhere.
不如呆在你们家好了
May as well do it at your place.
如果我们两个小时以后还没回来
If we're more than two hours,
可以麻烦你叫醒孩子们 把他们带过来吗
would you wake the kids up and bring them here?
- 可以 - 谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
大家注意了
Hey, your attention, everyone.
我有点事要说
Can I have your attention please?
西雅图最近一直在更换领导层
There's been a change of leadership in Seattle.
埃弗雷特·凯恩斯已经辞职了
Everett Kynes has stepped down as governor.
现在IGA已经介入这件事
Now, the IGA has stepped in to handle the transition
确保这次职位变更可以顺利进行
to make sure that it goes smoothly.
作为西雅图社区巡逻队的警♥察♥
As officers of the Seattle Community Patrol,
我们的职责就是倾尽所能帮助大家
our job is to do anything we can to help.
现在 为了保护殖民地
Now, we will be liaising
我们需要和IGA小组紧密合作
with the IGA teams to secure the Colony,
所以你们现在每个人都有一个新的中士跟着
which means you will all be issued new sergeants.
请继续
Carry on.
大家不要泄气
Everybody hang tight.
我们会尽可能的做到不伤害大家
We're gonna try and make this as painless as possible.
感谢你们持续的服务
Thank you all for your continued service.
我希望我不用这样
I hoped to not be in this position.
你肯定从未想过在你们电♥话♥上看见我
I'm sure you never expected to see my face on your phone.
这对于我们来说都是一个混乱的时刻
This is a confusing moment for all of us.
时局在变化
Things are changing.
人类的命运正站在分叉路口
Humanity is at a crossroads.
你们就是决定
You are the men and women who get to decide
事态走向的人
where it goes from here.
西雅图已经被设为
Seattle was designed
所有殖民地的示范点
to be the paradigm for all Colonies.
控制民♥主♥社会的方法
The way to control a democratic society
不是通过震慑 而是分散
isn't through fear... it's through distraction.
一个快乐的殖民地始终会
A happy Colony that still gives the Host
满足主机的想法
the resources they needed.
我的模版过去是个成功的事例
My model was a success,
因此也使得IGA对我倍加垂青
and the IGA loved me for it.
但那份欣赏使他们忽略了我真正的目的
But that love blinded them to my true goal...
即准备好迎接主机和敌人死去
preparing for the day the war ends,
或离开 就是我们战争结束的那一天
when the Host and the enemies are dead or gone.
在这个殖民地所隐藏的一切
Hidden in the walls of this Colony are the means
就是去反抗全球当局者的手段
to fight a real war against the Global Authority,
而我掌握着关键的信息
and I hold the keys.
我们的敌人
Our enemy wants to erase
想除掉我和我所努力的一切
me and my work from existence,
没有你们的帮助 他们就会成功
and without your help, they will succeed.
你们的手♥机♥会收到我的坐标
I'm sending my location to your phones.
我相信未来
I believe in a future
不是由IGA来管理的
that isn't governed by the IGA.
你们要相信我
I'm asking you to believe with me.
- 我们要信吗 - 要
- So do we believe? - Yes.
- 你想相信 - 你不吗
- You wanna believe? - You don't?
当然了
'Course I do,
但是掌握着权势的人想要
but men who trust power tend to have
缩短生存的人数
short life expectancies.
如果这是陷阱的话
If this was a trap,
我们肯定早就被包围 受到核武器攻击了
they'd have rounded us up already or nuked the building.
你看看四周 兄弟
Look around, man.
这是一次推动会
This is a movement.
我们最后肯定会孤注一掷
We have to throw in with somebody eventually
不然还能怎么办
or else what are we doing?
你们加入吗
You guys in?
是
Yeah.
我们怎么知道
What do we know?
福特帮凯恩斯混入了
Ford's got Kynes inside one of Seattle Initiative's
西雅图一个查不到的据点 他们落单了
black sites... they're alone,
但那栋楼是安全的
but the building's secure.
- 怎么个安全法 - 那是个军械库
- How secure? - It's an armory.
我们的队伍看起来怎么样
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表