剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
You're right.
这是反抗组织从来没有过的
This is the best opportunity the human Resistance
最好的机会
has ever had.
我们和最终答案近在咫尺
All of the answers are a few feet from us.
我个人的建议
My unsolicited advice
不要管太多闲事
would be to tread very lightly in those waters.
麦格雷戈是个喜欢掌权的人
MacGregor's a man who likes to be in charge of the narrative.
7 0
Seven, zero.
收到 贝克5号♥
Copy that, Baker Five.
我们在坐标点回合
We'll rendezvous at those coordinates.
通话完毕
Over and out.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
你什么都不喜欢
You don't like anything.
也许密♥码♥被占有军破解
Maybe the signal went down
频道已经易主了
because the Occupation cracked the code.
那也许是个陷阱
We could be walking into a trap.
我知道那人的声音
I know that guy's voice.
我和他已经通话7个月了
I've been talking to him for six months.
你怎么确定他不会用枪指着你脑袋
And you'd know if he had a gun pointed at his head?
- 我们得去见他 - 为什么
- We have to meet him. -Why?
我得知道营地的位置
Because I need the camp's location.
你觉得他们真会把地点说出来吗
Do you really think they just hand out that address?
只有一小部分人知道确切位置
Only a few people outside know where it is.
你说谎了
You lied.
没有 我说过会带你去营地
No, I said I would take you to the camp,
我的确会 这只是过程
and I will. This is just the procedure.
也许我取了点巧
Maybe I was a little misleading.
但你也一样没把
But it's not like you're giving away
你的秘密全说出来
all of your secrets either.
准备好了吗
You ready?
敌人
The enemy.
机器 所有那些敌人
Machines. All of 'em.
他们攻占了我们的城市
They conquered our cities.
他们偷取了我们的土地
They stole our lands.
他们谋杀了我们的朋友和家人
They murdered our friends and families.
昨晚 其中一个敌人终于开口了
And last night, one of the enemy finally spoke.
说了谎
Lies.
它宣称自己是我们的朋友
It claims it is our friend.
他们来是为了帮我们对抗
That they came to support us against another enemy
另一个还没见过的敌人
that has yet to be seen.
事实就是 这个克里克企图利用我们
Now the truth is, this Click is trying to exploit us.
它知道人类很弱小
It knows that humans are weak.
大多数人都是
Most humans are.
但这个营地里的人不是
But not the ones in this camp.
这东西的话自相矛盾
This thing speaks in contradictions.
要是听它说的 我们会把自己逼疯的
We would drive ourselves mad trying to sift through it all.
但我们不会上当
But we are not gonna play its game.
我把这个敌人带到你们眼前
So I lay our broken enemy at your feet.
现在 我们能继续听它的哀求
Now we can continue to listen to its pathetic attempts
饶它一命
to beg for whatever amounts to its life.
或是毁灭它 来为反抗组织
Or we can claim a true victory for the Resistance
赢得真正的胜利
by destroying it.
想想 这样的话会带来什么影响
Now, think for a moment the message that that will send.
在他们还在因为人员伤亡而痛苦时
We destroy a Click, and while they are still reeling
我们摧毁克里克 就能给叛国♥贼♥的军事基地
from that loss, we deliver a devastating strike to the heart
带来绝望的一击
of the collaborationist military apparatus.
这样能向克里克和同党们
We demonstrate to the Clicks and their collaborators
以及这座星球上的每个反抗军基地
and every single Resistance cell on this planet
展示出人类不会沉默
that mankind will not go quietly.
摧毁它
Destroy it!
摧毁它
Destroy it!
找辆巴士
Look for a bus.
你是谁
Who are you?
塔尼亚2号♥
Tania Two.
三个月前 你违反了规定
Three months ago you broke protocol
意外在无线电里说了真名
and accidentally used a real name over the air.
什么事
What was it?
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
你的朋友是什么人
Who's your friend?
洛杉矶团体人走茶凉之前 他在那里管理基地
He ran a cell in the LA bloc before it emptied.
这个营地从来没无人管理这么久
Camp's never been down this long.
不知道该怎么办了
I'm losing my shit.
他们最后一次发送的信♥号♥♥是什么
What was their last transmission?
洛杉矶来了包裹
Uh, a package had arrived from Los Angeles.
里面是外星科技
Some alien tech.
金属护手吗
A gauntlet?
有说谁带来的吗 是一家人吗
They say who brought it
我也不知道啊
I don't know, man.
他们是你朋友吗
Are they your friends?
我们还是快走吧
I'm thinking we should disappear
不然他们就把我们的网络卷走了
before they start rolling up our whole network.
真聪明
Smart guy.
我们必须到营地去
We need to get to the camp.
不可能
That's crazy.
要是占领队的人已经包围那里了怎么办
What if it's been overrun by the Occupation?
我们可是掌握了重要信息给他们
We have critical information for them about some
占领队要在西雅图建造超级武器
super-weapon the Occupation is building in Seattle.
地点告诉我
I need the location.
没有许可我不能告诉你
I can't give the location to you without authorization,
必须去营地才能得到许可
and that only comes from the camp.
我知道这样是要求你破规矩
I know I'm asking you to break protocol,
但这事情很紧急
but this is an emergency.
难道你不希望一辈子颠沛流离之前
Don't you want to know what happened at the camp
了解一下营地发生了什么吗
before you spend the rest of your life on the run?
待在原地
Stay here.
你这个朋友看起来好像吓破了胆
Your man looks like he's gonna jump out of his skin.
一个人住外面两年
You try living out here for two years
只有对讲机陪伴 你试试
with just a radio to keep you company.
其实你可能会挺享受的
Actually, you'd probably love that.
生上火
Make sure you get that fire going.
喂
Hey.
怎么了 妈妈
What's up, Mom?
我得补补觉
I gotta catch up on some sleep.
好吧
Okay.
真机灵
Smart, that one.
受我影响
Takes after me.
指挥官要见你
Commander wants to see you.
"到达"之前 我早了这里
I built this place before the Arrival.
要是在那时候 这里可以当不错的山地度假所
Bet this made for a nice mountain getaway back then.
我被扣上了几个莫须有的罪名
I was picked up on some trumped-up charge,
所以我保释的时候逃走 来这里安营扎寨
so I skipped bail and I dug in here.
指证克里克的证据是很难接受
The evidence against the Clicks was overwhelming,
但是有些人更希望假装看不到
but some people would rather be blind than see.
我们不是这样
Not us.
这个营地存活这么久
The reason that this camp has survived for so long
是因为留下的人
is that the people who remain fall in line
都听从一个首领的命令
behind a singular vision.
你就是那个人
Yours.
委员会革命是不会成功的
Revolutions aren't won by committee.
成功的关键是机智的战略
No, but they're won with smart strategy.
这就需要精确的情报搜集
Which requires accurate intelligence gathering.
敌人被我们掌握在手中了 我想不通
We have the enemy in our hands; I can't think of one reason
为什么我们不去盘问他
why we wouldn't want to question it,
多了解一下我们要对抗的是什么
find out more about what we're fighting.
因为那东西嘴里说出的每个词
Because every word that comes out of that thing's mouth
都有毒性
is poison.
我们要是不继续问它问题
We'll never know what's true
就永远不知道真♥相♥
unless we keep asking it questions.
我们掌握的信息
We have information that might corroborate
也许能证实克里克对其他物种的描述
what the Click was saying about the other species.
我们北上的时候 在北加州
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表