剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
太空之上的敌人
新世界条约背后的真♥相♥
新西雅图
前情提要
Previously on "Colony"...
这事结束了你才能自♥由♥
You're done when the job is done.
在你看到失踪的主机之前
Do not turn this on again
不要再打开它了
until you have eyes on the missing host.
早上好
Good morning.
我叫安德鲁·麦格雷戈
I'm Andrew MacGregor.
这是我的地盘
I, uh, run this place.
我希望你能写下
I'd like you to write down everything
你在洛杉矶学到的所有东西
that you learned in Los Angeles.
孩子们要去上学 大人要工作
Children go to school. Adults work.
不准有任何电子产品
And then there are no electronics of any kind.
- 外星人 - 他们上线了
-A RAP. -It's online.
- 你的敌人要来这了 - 是的
- Your enemy is coming here. -Yes.
他们来这要做什么
What will they do when they get here?
彻底 灭绝
Total annihilation.
天啊
God.
我的部门负责解析
My department was responsible for running analytics
黑网
on the dark web.
监视机器人网络和军♥火♥商
Monitoring bot nets and arms dealers.
没什么特别的
Nothing that specific.
我们想弄清楚这方面有关的事
We were trying to figure out the shape of this thing.
但这是在浪费时间 完全摸不着头脑
But that was a waste of time. It was just chaos.
就是那时候 你雇佣了那孩子
And that's when you hired the kid.
是的
Yeah.
一些人想在他搞出更大的事之前
Some hotshot who was supposed to get his feet wet
进入我的部门
in my department before he moved on to bigger things.
他很有求知欲 一直在探索
Then he got curious. Started tinkering.
显而易见的
It was all hidden in plain sight.
附加了大量数据的额外数据包
Extra data packets attached to everything
穿过了黑网
that moved across the deep web.
数据包里有什么
What was in the packets?
不好说 是完全加密的
No way to tell. It was totally encrypted.
数据的体量非常大
The thing is, the volume of information was enormous.
我们大约拦截下了40%
Almost 40% of everything we were intercepting.
我带给了我的老板
I brought it to my bosses.
2天后 那孩子死于交通事故
Two days later, the kid dies in a traffic accident.
之后我就获得提升 去了另一个部门
And then I get promoted to a different desk.
我不懂政♥治♥ 但即便是我也明白了
I'm not the most political guy, but even I got the picture.
我们将要对抗的是一个政♥府♥性的阴谋
We're going up against a vast intergovernmental conspiracy.
世界上最有权势的一群人
The most powerful people in the world
要背叛我们剩下的这些
are betraying the rest of us.
这些我从你的网站上都了解了
I got that from your website.
我不明白的是 他们为什么要这么做
What I don't understand is, why are they doing this?
他们不已经掌权了吗
Aren't they already in charge?
那孩子
The kid--
想要破解数据包里的密♥码♥ 对不对
he tried to crack the codes on the encrypted packets, right?
没错
Yeah.
但他碰壁了
But he ran into a brick wall.
他说从没见过这种东西
He said it was like nothing he'd ever seen.
就好像这些编码是由智能远超过
As if the code had been designed by an intelligence
我们的种族编写的
far greater than our own.
想想我们的科技使得控制这个世界
Think how easy our technology has made it
变得多么容易
to seize control of our planet.
所有东西都是线上的
Everything is online.
电网的控制
The controls to our power grids.
我们的通讯方式
The way we communicate.
最私密的个人信息
The most personal details of our private life.
都摆在那 等着人去开采
It's all just sitting there, waiting to be exploited.
谁要开采
Exploited by who?
不是谁 是什么
Not who. What.
你提供的这些很重要
You've done an important thing here.
世界在沉睡中
The world is asleep on its feet.
我们要把它叫醒
We're gonna wake them up.
这不能怪我
This can't trace back to me.
相信我 我采取了一切能做的防范措施
Trust me, I take every possible precaution.
记得明天带克里斯去实践
Remember to pick up Chris at practice tomorrow.
好的
Right.
又忙到那么晚
Working late again?
是的
Yeah.
要为即将来到的节日准备好礼物盒子
Gotta get the gift boxes ready for the holiday rush.
好吧
Okay.
获取目标 联调局
Target acquired. FBI.
别动 萝拉 没事的
Stay down, Laura, it's okay.
你们要干什么
What the hell are you--
你为他们工作吗
Do you work for them?
我看了所有的证据
I've been going over all the evidence.
你有麻烦了 麦格雷戈先生
You're in a lot of trouble, Mr. MacGregor.
你刚犯了第一个大错误
You just made your first big mistake.
之前
You see, before,
人们只以为我是因特网上的一个疯子
people thought I was just some crackpot on the internet.
但现在 我有了一个平台
But now, I've got a platform.
人们会听我说的话
People will listen to me.
你为什么会觉得人们
Why exactly do you think people will listen
会听一个恋童癖的变♥态♥说话
to an accused pedophile?
什么
What?
你在树林里的小屋
Your little cabin back in the woods
装满了儿童色情作品
stuffed to the brim with child pornography
即便是最老练的特工都震惊了
that horrified even the most experienced agents.
你搞的鬼
You planted this.
你的妻子一定很伤心
You know, I feel badly for your wife.
还有你的孩子们
And your children.
谁背叛了我
Who betrayed me?
某个足够聪明的人
Somebody smart enough
在历史的车轮中 站对了边
to choose the right side of history.
怎么样
What happened?
是台机器
It's a machine.
谁 外星人吗
Wait, who, the RAP?
是的
Yeah.
我们在大熊湖看到的失事太空舱里
That thing we saw in the crashed capsule near Big Bear.
它里面是内脏 不是电线
It had guts, no wires.
也许那就是它说的
Maybe that's what it was talking about.
它口中的敌人
Maybe that's one of its enemies.
外星人有敌人
The RAPs have enemies?
它是这么说的
That's what it said.
你知道这
You knew about this.
我听过谣言
I heard rumors.
在IGA有很多谣言
There were a lot of rumors at the IGA.
大多数好像都很合理
Most of them seemed like rationalizations.
无论如何 这和一群
Anyway, why did it matter
住在栅栏后的人没啥关系
to a bunch of people living in a cabin off the grid?
现在有关系了
It matters now.
被抓住的外星说 他们被一群
The captured RAP has said that they were being chased
更恶劣的东西追捕
by something much worse.
他们为了保护自己一直在逃跑
That they were on the run just trying to defend themselves.
这你也听说了
You heard that too.
是时候谈谈了
It's time to start talking.
外星人说要是我们给了他们想要的
The RAPs said they would protect us
他们就会保护我们
if we gave them what they needed.
去当奴隶吗
A slave labor force.
工厂的主要目的是建造防御网
The Factory's main purpose is to build a defense grid.
如果能在其他外星人赶来之前建完
That way, if the other side ever catches up to the RAPs,
地球就不会毁灭
Earth won't be annihilated in the fight.
等等 那就是说外星人说他们是好人
Wait, so the RAPs are saying that they're the good guys?
你信吗
Do you believe it?
我不知道
I don't know.
在深挖之前
MacGregor shut down the interrogation
麦格雷戈终止了审讯
before we could dig any deeper.
为什么 我们应该问出所有的事
Why? We should be in there asking it everything.
你说的对
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表