剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Convince him not to destroy the Click.
在我们弄清楚它知道些什么之前
Not until we figure out what it really knows.
我回去和他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
等等
Wait.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
Talk about what?
刚才在哪儿
Back there.
那些人怎么这么快就追上我们了
How'd those guys get on us so fast?
他肯定说得对
He must've been right.
他们在监听无线电
They were monitoring the radio.
这是一种可能
That's one possibility.
你的想法是什么
What's your theory?
我觉得你在把我带进一个陷阱
I'm thinking maybe you walked me into a trap.
你从墙外过来
You come through the wall
带着表皮伤和一个悲伤的故事
with a superficial wound and a sad story,
但是我其实并不了解你
but I really don't know anything about you.
你也没有问啊
You haven't asked.
我现在就在问你
I'm asking now.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
说得好像我有东西能向你证明似的
Like I've got something to prove to you.
那就证明我想错了
Tell me why I'm wrong.
那我的雄伟计划是什么
What's my grand plan?
如果我想让你死的话 我可以在你睡着的时候动手
If I wanted you dead I could've shot you in your sleep.
也许你想带领占领军
Maybe you wanted to lead the Occupation
到抵抗军的营地里去
to the Resistance camp.
我是那个给咱们提供了坐标的人
I'm the one who got us the coordinates.
你想要一个铁的保证吗
You want an ironclad guarantee?
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
你需要决定
You need to decide--
要么相信我 要么别信我
you either trust me or you don't.
- 听我把话说完 - 出去
- Whoa, just hear me out. - Move!
你看啊 我们欠这个营地的
Just look-- we owe it to this camp.
- 我说了出去 后退 - 看啊 安德鲁
-I said move. Back up! -Look--Andrew!
这是个错误
This is a mistake!
这不是你能决定的
It is not your call.
把这个带到卡车那边去
Take it to the trucks.
别忘了指挥的顺序
Do not forget the chain of command.
我不想再讨论这件事
I am not discussing this again.
回去继续工作
Just get back to work.
过来 帮我一把
Come on, give me a hand.
他们把外星人拖走了
They just hauled the RAP away.
喂 你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
农业部需要一些补给
Uh, the agriculture detail asked for a resupply.
不 我没听过这件事
Nah, I didn't hear anything about that.
我猜这是优先告知下级吧
It's a low priority, I guess.
他们在等着我
They're waiting for me.
走吧
Go.
太冷了
It's cold.
你真的觉得这是个好主意吗
You really think this is a good idea?
除非你有更好的建议
Unless you got a better suggestion.
也许还有另一个没有守卫的桥
Maybe there's another bridge that's unguarded.
你真的想沿着河流
You really want to hike another 50 miles
再走50英里找一下么
up and down the river to find out?
你身材不错
You're in good shape.
要紧紧抓住木筏 慢慢地走
Just hang on to the raft and pace yourself.
只要一直在用双腿移♥动♥
As long as you keep moving your legs,
你也许就不会体温过低
you probably won't go hypothermic.
也许
Probably?
我只是在猜测
I'm just guessing.
你才是医生 不是吗
You're the doctor, aren't you?
怎么样
How'd it go?
他们要把点击兵带到哪里去
Where are they taking the Click?
麦格雷戈要把他送回去
MacGregor is sending him back to them.
他要把它放到火车上
He's putting it on a train
向北方转移
and shipping it north.
和炸♥弹♥一起
Along with the bomb.
北方哪里
North where?
西雅图
Seattle.
他们要轰炸一个殖民地吗
They're bombing a Colony?
麦格雷戈认为那是个关键目标
MacGregor thinks it's a key target.
我们听到了很多传言
We've heard a lot of chatter.
这里要发生大事了
Something big is happening there.
西雅图住着一堆无辜的人
Innocent people live in Seattle.
我知道
I know.
天哪 文森特
Jesus, Vincent.
我真希望你们一开始能认识麦格雷戈
I wish you could've seen MacGregor at the beginning.
在所有人都放弃希望的时候 他就是我们的信仰
When everyone else was giving up hope, we believed in him.
那个人已经不存在了
That man is gone.
我知道
I know.
我受够了为他做事 那些不该做的事
I've done things for him. Things I shouldn't have done.
你改变不了过去
You can't change the past.
但是现在正在发生的事 你知道是错的
But what's happening right now, you know it's wrong.
你可以阻止的
You can stop it.
你们需要什么
What do you need?
妈的 着火了 着火了
Oh, shit. Fire! Fire!
你得赶紧把车移开 快点
You gotta move this truck! Come on!
给我
Give it to me!
你得赶紧把我们弄出去
You gotta get us out now!
你们几个 快点
You guys, come on!
给你 拿着这个
Here, take this.
- 快点 - 咱们走
-Come on. -Let's go.
- 从另一边走 - 没问题
- The other side. -You got it.
他不想看见你
He doesn't want to see you.
走
Go.
- 没有人 - 妈的
- All clear. - Oh, shit.
扔掉你们的武器
Drop your weapons now!
在经历了这一切之后
After everything?
轰炸点击兵是个错误
Blowing up the Click is a mistake.
那不是你能决定的
Well, that's not your decision.
为什么
Why not?
是我帮忙捕获它的
I helped capture it.
没错 文森特 你是帮忙了
That's right, Vincent. You helped.
因为你是个跟随者 不是领导者
Because you're a follower, not a leader.
而你现在跟随着这俩人
And now you're following these two.
你知道他们的真实身份吗
Do you even know who they really are?
别让他控制了你的大脑
Don't let him get in your head.
你真的相信这些故事吗
Do you really believe all these stories?
他们是如何神奇地从点击兵手里偷走太空舱
How they magically stole the gauntlet from the Click?
如何在隔离区
How they were able to just walk right out of the bloc
引渡之前走出去的
just before it was renditioned?
他们是怎么知道本来不该知道的事情
And how they know things that they could not possibly know?
比如说 今天她告诉我点击兵们
For instance, today she told me that the Clicks
正在太空中建立防御机制
are building fortifications in space.
那是我从布鲁萨德那里拦截到的消息
That's something I intercepted with Broussard.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
他们是双重特工 到这儿来破坏我们
They're double agents, and here to undermine us.
现在 你要做出选择 文森特
Now, you have a decision to make, Vincent.
你现在寡不敌众
You are outnumbered.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
除非你愿意为了这几个陌生人去死
Unless you're willing to die for a couple of strangers.
别听他的
Don't do it.
带他们去关押室
Take them to the brig.
这是什么
What's that?
我在树林里发现了一个坠毁的板条箱
I found a crashed crate in the woods.
我觉得他们从飞机上扔下了这些
I think they're dropping those from planes.
占领军们吗
The Occupation?
拿去取暖
Get warm.
我不应该指责你把我带到一个陷阱里的
Shouldn't have accused you of walking me into a trap.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我还不知道你会道歉呢
I didn't realize you knew that word.
我只是
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表