剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Can we bring Mom and Dad?
他们必须主持社区活动
They have to host that neighborhood thing.
你觉得他们会离婚吗
Do you think they're gonna get a divorce?
你为什么问这个
What makes you ask that?
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
真的像我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
温斯洛夫妇已被重新分配到一级
The Winslows have been reallocated to tier one
并有优先权
and have priority entry.
他们已经在去仓库的路上了
They're already on their way to the depot.
如果你快点 你可能会赶上他们
If you hurry, you might catch them.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
克劳斯 瑞莎
Krauss, Risa.
是我
That's me.
嘿 我以为我错过了你们
Hey! I thought I'd missed you.
- 他们让我们直接过来 - 我还是不敢相信
- They told us to come straight here. - I still can't believe it.
你是怎么
How did you...
好吧 这可能意味着你要
Well, it might mean you have
搬几个月的砖头
to spend a few months hauling bricks.
我想你不会介意的
I figured you'd be okay with that.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
他们有没有告诉你们坐什么车
Did they tell you what bus you're on?
他们说D
They said D.
温斯洛 伯大尼 艾琳和弗兰克
Winslow... Bethany, Erin, and Frank.
- 到我们了 - 如果你们收到
- That's us. - If you have received
初步通知
preliminary notice...
哦 非常感谢你
Oh, thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
格林 杰森和亚历克斯 格林
Green, Jason and Alex. Green.
- 是我们 - 杰森和亚历克斯
- That's us. - Jason and Alex.
- 是的 我们在这儿 - 这里
- Yeah, we're here. - Here!
喂
Hello?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
这是你的地盘
This your place?
现在是
It is now.
之前是一家杂货店
Used to be a chop shop.
我想我们都能有个第二次机会
We all get second chances, I guess.
想看看车吗
You looking for a car?
事实上 我是来找一个机械师的
Actually, I'm here about a mechanic.
一个叫特里·伦诺克斯的家伙
A guy named Terry Lennox.
可能来这儿找过工作
Might have come in looking for work.
没什么印象
Doesn't sound familiar.
你这儿的收藏厉害呀
Hell of a collection.
人们现在还开这些古董吗
People actually still drive these things?
开啊
Yep.
真不敢相信 你明白的 就世界现在这样子
Hard to believe, you know, the world the way it is.
你不是觉得把所有老式雪佛兰
Don't suppose you had any old Chevys or Fords
和福特车都集齐了吧
come through here recently?
或许还差个60年代中期的
Maybe mid-'60s?
对 事实上 几个月之前我们这来了一辆
Yeah, actually, we had a real beauty come through
非常漂亮的车
a few months ago.
蓝色的科尔维特
A blue Corvette.
车牌什么的一切都好好的
Matching numbers and everything.
机械角度来看 车形很好
Mechanically, she was in great shape.
就是翻新了一下
Just did a refresh job.
新刹车片 新线路 新机油
New brakes, lines, fluids.
男的女的 黑人白人
Boy, girl? Black, white?
嗯 是个男的
Well, it was a guy.
白人
White.
他是个秃头儿
He was bald.
戴着眼镜吗
With glasses?
也许吧
Maybe.
对 戴眼镜
Yeah, yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
听说了你的车了 就过来看看
Heard about your car. Came to check it out.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我想这就是成为乔纳森·克兰的其中一个好处吧
Guess that's just one of the perks of being Jonathan Crane.
对吧 特里
Isn't it, Terry?
一个人可以改变他的名字 改变他的样子
Man can change his name, change the way he looks,
但是改变不了他的本质
but he can't change who he really is.
你给我出去
Get off my property.
我想知道一下你一个人到底是怎么过来的的
I wanna know how you can live with yourself.
为了什么才会抛弃你的妻子和孩子
Walked out on your wife and kids for what?
好车 豪♥宅♥
Nice car, fancy house,
加小三吗
piece of ass.
她叫莉莉安
Her name is Lillian.
我们本来就该在一起的
And we were supposed to be together.
事情发生的时候我们已经计划好了
We were making plans when it happened.
我还以为失去了她
I thought I'd lost her.
西雅图能让你从头开始
Seattle lets you start over.
那就让你的妻子和孩子要整日与噩梦相伴吗
While your wife and kids get to live through a nightmare.
我做了该做的
I did my job!
我让他们进来了
I got them inside.
是啊 你真是个英雄
Yeah, you're a real hero.
我不需要向你解释我的私事儿
I don't have to explain myself to you.
如果我跟上面说了这些
If I tell the Initiative about this...
继续
Go ahead.
我确定那些老板们都很乐意听到
I'm sure the bosses would love to hear
你混乱的个人生活
about your messy personal life.
你拿个扳子想干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
滚出去
Get out!
不
No.
我是唯一知道你秘密的人
I'm the only one who knows your secret.
这次对话可以变得就像没发生过一样
Can be like this conversation never happened.
你要做的就是打死我
All you've gotta do is hit me.
来啊 打我呀 你这个垃圾
Come on, do it, you piece of shit.
来啊
Come on.
打我啊 打我啊
Hit me! Hit me!
- 你是从哪儿 - 他是罪有应得
- What are you... - He got what he deserved.
你回来了
There you are.
半小时之后咱们这儿可有一屋子人要来呢
We're gonna have a house full of people in half an hour.
让我静一静
Give me two minutes.
你知道这事情有多重要的 人们很注意
You know how important these things are. People notice...
请让我过一下
Hi, please excuse me.
你还记得我丈夫詹姆斯吗
You remember my husband, James?
当然了 很高兴再次见到你
Of course. It's good to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
这房♥子不错
It's a lovely home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我妻子对你的评价真的是完美无缺
My wife has nothing but good things to say about you.
我都嫉妒了呢
I'm getting a little jealous.
- 我帮你拿杯喝的吧 - 好的
- How about a drink? - Yes, yes.
大家安静一下 晚上好
Everybody, good evening.
你们也都知道了 我们今晚在这里相聚
As you all know, we are here tonight
是为了欢迎我们社区新上任的巡逻队队长
to welcome our new local community patrol captain,
罗杰·埃里克森
Roger Erikson.
谢谢你 谢谢你 劳拉
Thank you. Thank you, Laura.
能够为你们服务并保证你们的安全是我的荣幸
It is an honor to serve all of you and ensure your safety.
通过互相守望相助
By watching out for each other,
并支持我们的巡逻队
and supporting the patrol,
我们一起携手就能为我们的家人建立一个
together we can build the right kind of community
美好的社区
for our families.
说得好
Well said.
谢谢你主持了这宴会
Thank you for hosting this.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure, really.
米歇尔告诉我你是她的律师之一
Michelle tells me that you are one of her Advocates.
我是
I am.
工作辛苦 但我肯定奖励丰厚
Tough work, but rewarding, I'm sure.
是的 很丰厚
It is. Very.
人们正在寻找避难所
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表