剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
如果你展示出来这一点
If you show them that,
他们就直接走开去问别人了
they'll move right down the line and bother somebody else.
- 好吧 - 如果这没用的话
- Okay. - If that doesn't work,
我们还可一选择性缄默
there's always selective mutism.
难对付的人啊
Tough crowd.
如果我应该靠近真想的话
If I'm supposed to stay close to the truth,
为什么我不能直接告诉他们你和我爸妈在一起工作
why can't I tell them that you and my dad worked together?
有些人不喜欢
Some people didn't like
你♥爸♥爸和我在拉斯维加斯做的事
what your dad and I did in Los Angeles.
不是那么容易
It's not always fair,
但有些人就是会那么想
but that's the way certain people think.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们保护了你们的安全
We kept you alive.
没关系 去吧
It's okay, go on.
所以你打算怎么带我们穿过那堵墙
So what's your plan to get us through the Wall?
你们可以先做个测试
You can go take a seat.
我要和圣费尔南多的隔离区联♥系♥一下
I've got contacts in the San Fernando bloc.
他们可以帮忙
They can help.
我不想要另外一个隔离区了
I don't want another bloc.
我想逃出这个隔离区
I want to get out of the damn colony.
你想要带着一个孩子逃出去吗
You want to take a kid outside the Wall?
那边有我的朋友
I've got friends over there.
你们会有新的身份 有处可栖
You'll get new IDs, place to live.
他还可以上学
Schools.
那整个隔离区里
That whole bloc's
都是伟大日的圣徒们 是吗
a bunch of Greatest Day holy rollers, right?
每周都要去教堂 很多紫色的
Church every week. A lot of purple.
这就是我们什么离开印第安那去洛杉矶的原因
That's why I left Indiana for LA in the first place.
- 想远离这些破事 - 我明白
- Get away from the crap. - I get it.
但是或许假装自己有信仰
But maybe faking a little religion
来换取人身安全是公平的
is a fair trade for safety.
不 欧文还没有准备好离开
No, Owen's not ready to leave.
我听说 孩子们适应性很强的
Kids are adaptable, I hear.
只是
It's just...
以前都是我们三个人一起的
There used to be three of us.
我丈夫 埃文
My husband, Evan.
我本以为我们很聪明 大家都被抓走了
We thought we were so smart. Everyone else got hauled away.
我们独自享有绿区
We had the Green Zone to ourselves.
然后无人机回来了
Then the drones came back.
我知道世道艰难
I know it's hard.
但是你不能留在这里
But you can't stay here.
迟早无人机也会回来抓你的
Sooner or later, the drones will catch you too.
去休息吧 我们可以晚点再讨论这些问题
Get some rest. We can talk about this later.
- 我们应该在哪里 - 睡我的床吧
- Where should we-- - Take my bunk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不是要走了 对吗
You're not leaving, are you?
我会留在这里
I'll be here.
我还有事情要做
I've got work to do.
你喜欢拼图吗
You like puzzles?
好的
All right.
我们要把所有的白色条纹拼到一起
We're going to match up all the white strips,
然后再拼起所有的绿色条纹 你能做到吗
and all the green strips. Can you do that?
好吗
Yeah?
有人来了 十点钟方向 移♥动♥很快
Company, 10 o'clock, moving fast.
在这里
There.
我是布莱姆
I'm Bram.
我是凯蒂
Katie.
包裹呢
The package.
你想看包裹 过来看
You want to see it, come on over.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
嘿
Hey.
我不是来这里看箱子的
I didn't come here to look at luggage.
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我们还有其他人
We've got others.
查理 格雷西
Charlie! Gracie!
- 你没有提你们还带孩子 - 他们不会拖慢我们的速度的
- You didn't say kids. - They won't slow us down.
他们拖慢所有事情 他是谁
They slow everything down. Who's he?
我的姐夫
My brother-in-law.
走吧 我们要晚了
Come on, we're going to be late.
什么要晚了
Late for what?
就是这里 你们的车
There it is, your ride.
我们要上火车吗
We're getting on a train?
在火车停住之后 你们有六十秒时间上车
After it stops, you have 60 seconds to board.
- 上车之后呢 - 会有无人机
- What happens after that? - Drones.
现在开始计时
Clock starts now!
去标有X的车厢去
Get on the car marked with an X.
要是售票员看到我们怎么办
What if the conductor sees us?
火车上没人
Nobody else is on board.
格雷西 查理 快来
Gracie, Charlie, come on.
那你呢
What about you?
还剩五十秒
Fifty seconds!
找到了
Got it!
我抱你上去 这边
I got you, this way.
我们走 快点
Let's go! Come on.
- 我们在哪里下车 - 他们会找到你们的
- Where do we get off? - They'll find you.
你在哪里找到的新鲜水果
Where'd you find fresh fruit?
在洛杉矶河旁边的小果园里
Little grove near the LA river.
给你 孩子 吸收点健康的糖分
Here, kiddo. Some healthy sugar.
我听说圣·费尔南多谷里
I hear San Fernando bloc
有很多水果可供你享用
has all the fresh fruit you can eat.
你曾经帮助过其他人逃出去吗
Have you gotten other people out?
是的
Yeah.
- 你的朋友们 家人 - 像你一样的人
- Friends of yours, family? - People like you.
那些在全员引渡计划之后留下来的人
People who stayed behind after the rendition.
- 你曾经失手过吗 - 没有
- Have you ever lost anybody? - No.
他们付给你钱吗 因为我们没有
Do they pay you? Because we don't have--
不用付钱
No.
或许我是自私的 但是我不理解
Maybe I'm selfish, but I don't get it.
这对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
- 我喜欢我的空间 - 你帮助过多少人逃出去
- I like my space. - How many you gotten out?
人名不够写满一个本子
Not enough to balance the ledger.
好吧
All right.
图琼加班车 你在哪里
Tujunga shuttle, what's your twenty?
图琼加班车 在执行任务 完毕
Tujunga shuttle. On schedule, over.
收到
Copy that.
线路8 你的情况如何
Route 8, how about you?
线路8 我这里有两名乘客 完毕
Route 8. I've got two passengers, over.
收到 请求转移
Copy that. Transfer requested.
谢曼·奥克斯 你那里还可以容纳下两个人吗
Sherman Oaks, do you guys have room for two?
不可以 调度员 我这里人满了
Negative, dispatch. I'm full.
我们今晚会带着他们
We'll get them through
把他们送到站台
and put them up at the station tonight.
线路8 我们进行平常的分区运转 完毕
Route 8, we'll run the usual handoff, over.
收到
Copy that.
两名乘客要被转移 完毕 下线
Two passengers en route, over and out.
这个主意糟透了
This is a terrible idea.
- 别想了 - 好建议 是啊
- Let it go. - Good advice, yeah.
因为被赶进货运火车的人
Because people getting herded onto freight trains
结局都不会太糟
never ends badly.
- 我们需要到营地去 - 这没有什么用
- We need to get to the camp. - Not helping.
威尔 告诉你儿子我们是因为疯了才待在火车上的
Will, tell your son that we're crazy to stay on this train.
要是这个世界里
It's crazy in a world where a spaceship
宇宙飞船没有直接从天而降才叫疯狂呢
didn't just fall out of the sky.
你找到什么了
What you got?
- 供给物 - 给谁的
- Supplies. - For who?
西雅图
Seattle.
你知道占领军占领了火车吗
Did you know the Occupation had trains?
是啊 他们是后勤运输网的关键
Yeah, they're a key piece of the logistics network.
这就是我们如何从
Is that how we've been getting out supplies
派送设备上拿出供给的吗
at the distribution facility?
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表