剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
只是想谈谈
We just want to talk.
我没有武器
I'm not armed.
他有武器 但是他不想对任何人开枪
He is, but he doesn't want to shoot anyone.
我知道他看起来不是善茬 但那不过是外表
I know he looks like he does, but that's just his face.
不管你们想要什么 都不会给你们的
Whatever you want, you're not getting it.
所以接着往前走吧
So keep walking.
我们去波特兰找我的孩子
We're heading to Portland to find my kids.
就是想搭个顺风车
Just want a ride.
我们不载陌生人
We don't pick up strangers.
我们能帮你
We can help you.
他之前是军人 我是医生
He's ex-military, and I'm a doctor.
看起来你的人出了意外
Looks like your boy had an accident.
我能照料
I could take a look.
他不过是伤了胳膊
He just broke his arm.
- 没事的 - 要是那绑错了呢
- It's fine. - Not if it sets wrong.
那是什么
What's that?
美沙拉嗪片
Asacol.
也就是俗称的美沙拉明
It's an oral mesalamine.
用来治疗溃疡性结肠炎和克罗恩病
Used to treat ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease.
我知道有个全是供给的地方
I know a place loaded with supplies.
你要是帮我们拿到供给 我们就载你们一程
If you help us get them, we'll give you that ride.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
还没想好
I don't know yet.
文森特昨晚警告过我们这个地方非常的讲究政♥治♥
Vincent warned me last night this place was political.
等我们带着护手来到这的时候
And when we got here with the gauntlet,
他们并没有给予他们英雄般的对待
they didn't exactly treat him like a hero.
我知道 但是他们有外星人
I know, but they have a RAP.
有吗
Do they?
只要是我派出去的人 我就相信他
I trust that guy about as far as I can throw him.
你可不喜欢他
Well, you don't like him
因为你不喜欢接受命令
because you don't like taking orders.
我不喜欢接受命令吗
I don't like to take orders?
听着 我们长途跋涉才找到这个地方
Look, we came a long way to find this place.
你也听说过了 他们有办法逃出去
And you heard him, they've got a way to stay off the grid.
孩子们还有学校
And a school for the kids.
是的 他们可以尝试一下正常的生活
Yeah, they could use a taste of a normal life.
半正常
Halfway normal.
可以趁这个机会搞个大事情
It's also a chance to be a part of something big.
你能想象真的和外星人说话吗
Can you imagine actually talking to a RAP?
查清楚他们为什么来这
Finding out why they came here.
他们到底想要什么
What it is that they really want.
我爱你
I love you.
我要探入这个营地
I'm going to dig into this camp.
看看是不是个安全的定居处
See if it's a safe place to settle.
我去写好这个
I'll fill this out.
要是那个人不遵守承诺呢
What if that guy doesn't keep his promise?
我们带他看了一个难以置信的贵重的东西
Well, we brought him something incredibly valuable.
我们理应成为其中的一部分
We deserve to be a part of it.
就我的经验来说
In my experience,
理应和此无关
deserve ain't got nothing to do with it.
我的许多朋友为那个东西而死
Well, a lot of my friends died for that thing.
我不接受否定答案
I'm not taking no for an answer.
那就希望我主对营地仁慈
Then may God have mercy on this camp.
我是多诺万·兰迪医生 这个营地的医生
I'm Dr. Donovan Landay, the camp's physician.
威尔·鲍曼 这是查理 格雷西
Will Bowman. This is Charlie, Gracie.
我们为所有新的营地成员提供医护
We offer physicals to all the new camp members.
通常来说 人们很久才能看见医生
It's usually been a while since people have seen a doctor.
很好
That's good.
足够久到让你觉得有点紧张是吗
Long enough to make you feel a little nervous, huh?
- 她讨厌打♥针♥ - 我也是
- She hates getting shots. - Oh, me too.
但是大多数疫苗都过期了
But most of the vaccines have expired.
所以这些日子 我很少拿着针追着孩子们了
So these days, I rarely chase after kids with needles.
你们两个怎么不向老师介绍一下自己
Why don't you two go introduce yourselves to the teachers?
去
Go.
他们没事的
They'll be fine.
我知道
I know.
只是我们很久都没有
It's just we haven't left them
让别人照看他们了
with anyone else in a long time.
你在这是治疗什么的
So, what kind of things you treat around here?
小镇的杂病
Oh, small town stuff.
事故 军人受伤 女性健康
Accidents, GI issues, women's health.
有没有治疗搏斗伤的经验
Got much experience with combat injuries?
你想让我看看什么吗
Well, you need me to take a look at something?
还没有
No, not yet.
营地里的每个人都工作
Everyone in this camp works.
新来的人总是从室外工作做起
The new arrivals always start in the fields.
你应该去那里报告
You should report there.
知道的 医嘱
Got it. Doctor's orders.
我们称之为死亡区 猎犬不让人进
We call it a dead zone. Walkers keep everyone out.
好像有道无形的墙
It's like there's an invisible wall,
要是越界 他们就会当场射击你
and if you cross it, they shoot on sight.
现在那个区外的所有店铺都被洗劫一空
Now every store outside the zone has been stripped,
但是那里面 还有许多供给
but in there, there's plenty of supplies.
包括给你妻子的药
Including medicine for your wife.
是的 境外就有一个药店
Yeah, there's a pharmacy just across the border.
你可以拿到每个人需要的药品
And you can pick out the drugs we need for everyone.
我让你们两个单独说
I'll let you two talk.
- 不 - 为什么
- No. - Why not?
他们是业余的
They're amateurs.
一有事情不对劲 他们就会慌
The moment something goes wrong, they'll panic.
给他们一点信心 他们已经存活了这么久了
Give them a little credit. They've survived this long.
愚蠢的运气也只能帮他们到这了
Dumb luck only takes you so far.
我们需要一辆车 还有供给
We need a ride and we need supplies.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
除非你想跋涉整个中心村
Unless you want to hike the entire Central Valley
靠着两瓶水 一个能量棒
on two bottles of water and a granola bar.
我们去观测所看一眼
We'll go take a look at the op.
要是我们不喜欢 我们就走
But if I don't like it, we bail.
没问题
Fair enough.
不能说你对立面是什么东西
Can't tell me you're not a little bit curious
一点都不好奇吧
about what might be inside.
要是外星人很认真的守卫它
If the RAPs are guarding it that carefully.
我人生里有足够的谜题了
Got enough mysteries in my life.
- 他们在看我们 - 是 闭嘴
- They're watching us. - Yeah, so shut up.
我们需要小点声 头低下
We have to keep to ourselves. Heads down.
这不是我的第一个营地
This isn't my first camp.
你知道怎么用铁锤吗
You know how to use a hammer?
- 知道 - 那你就去负责板条箱
- Yeah. - Then you're on the crates.
- 你呢 - 在我的性格形成时期
- What about you? - In my more formative years,
我可能拿过铁锤 是的
I may have held a hammer, yes.
钢板
Stencils.
你不应该一个人在营地附近出没的
Hey, you're not supposed to walk around camp alone.
为什么不可以
Why not?
我被派来做你的保安特遣队
I've been assigned to your security detail.
我还用得着保安特遣队吗
I need a security detail?
我可以带你转转 要是你想的话
I can show you around if you like.
他们就是在这放至点击的吗
Is that where they're holding the Click?
超越权限了
That's off limits.
- 你不能进去 - 为什么不能
- You can't go in there. - Why not?
- 停下 - 别碰我
- Stop. - Don't touch me.
带我去找文森特
Take me to Vincent.
他们在我身边放了一个武装警卫
They put an armed guard on me.
是为你的安全
It's for your protection.
那是什么意思 我的家人在这安全吗
What does that mean? Is my family safe here?
当然了
Of course.
那这是怎么了
Then what the hell is going on?
为什么麦格雷戈让你把我们从火车上带过来
Why didn't MacGregor want you to come get us from the train?
为什么他昨晚拒绝和你交谈
Why did he refuse to talk to you last night?
和我跟你丈夫说的一样 这是个政♥治♥性场所
Like I told your husband, this is a political place.
我们应该站在同一边
We are all supposed to be on the same side.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表