剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
You're on with Garvey McCallum.
嘿 贾维 我是艾福莱特
Hey, Garvey, it's Everett.
我对海伦娜·格德温的航♥班♥有点疑问
I have a question about Helena Goldwyn's flight.
她从哪来的
Where'd she come from?
旅客名单显示
Well, the manifest said our facility
我们的飞机从中♥央♥山谷起飞
in the Central Valley.
然而呢
But?
但是飞机上还有一位二等舱旅客
But there was a second passenger on the plane--
一位IGA信使去了这个岛
an IGA courier headed out to the island.
他们只能从达沃斯来
And they only come from Davos.
是的
Yeah.
- 谢谢你 贾维 - 没关系
- Thanks, Garvey. - No problem.
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 她就已经在飞机上了
She was already in the air when the bomb went off.
海伦娜十分有政♥治♥气息 她不会自己单独行动的
Helena's too political to do anything on her own.
这个IGA都在把矛头指向我
The entire IGA is gunning for me.
我还以为我们有更多时间 但是也只能这样了
I thought we had more time, but it is what it is.
- 格林 - 是的 长官
- Glen. - Yes, sir.
给整个凤城项目的人发送一条加密短♥信♥
Send an encrypted SMS to everyone in Project Phoenix.
让他们知道我们现在上线了
Let them know we've just gone live.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿
Hey.
关掉它
Shut it down.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
关掉这么美的东西真的太可惜了
It's a shame to kill something this beautiful,
但是
but...
我们一直都知道这只是暂时的
we always knew this was temporary.
好吧
All right.
很高兴能为你工作 艾弗
It's been a pleasure, Ev.
在另一端见 好吗
See you on the other side, huh?
希望如此
I hope so.
这不是冰雪女王和她的小跟班吗
If it isn't the Ice Queen and her evil little sidekick.
我们需要和你谈谈
We need to speak with you.
我很想和你们谈 但是我开会要迟到了
I'd love to, but I'm late for a meeting.
我们在你已故的保安 哈里斯 身上做了检查
We ran tests on your deceased bodyguard, Harris.
看上去他是一名指定的局外人
It seems he was designated as an Outlier.
你知道聪慧和狡猾
Do you know the difference
有什么区别吗
between intelligence and cunning?
当然不知道 因为如果你知道
Of course not, because if you did,
他们就永远不会选你了
they never would have picked you.
你马上就要为自己的狂妄自大付出代价了
You're about to pay the price for your arrogance.
那你什么时候会为自己
And when do you pay the price
出♥卖♥♥♥自己人而付出代价呢
for selling out your whole species?
我无法怪你
I can't even blame you.
当你把巨大的权力交给鼠目寸光的人时
This is what happens when you give
就会发生这种状况
large power to small minds.
那些鼠目寸光的人马上就要拉你下马了
Those small minds are going to bring you down.
就像我们的主人想要的一样
Just like our Hosts wanted.
那你觉得为什么他们
Why do you think
让没有道义的下三滥社区大学的行政主管
they put the morally bankrupt administrator
来掌管一整个区域呢
of a shitty community college in charge of a bloc?
或者是让一个失败的办公室领导来掌管一个殖民地呢
Or a failed studio exec in charge of a Colony?
他们看到了我们的潜力
They saw our potential.
他们看到了软弱
They saw weakness.
他们知道你就是那种
They knew you were the kind of crabs
会拉别人下马的
who would always drag the others
卑鄙小人
back down into the bucket.
哈里斯是我的朋友
Harris was my friend.
- 你和你的人谈过了吗 - 我留言了
- You talk to your guys? - I left word.
在他能给我回电♥话♥之前就没有网了
Phone crashed before he could call me back.
让我看看你的
Let me see yours.
没有网了
It's dead, too.
我的也是
Mine too.
是因为这场袭击吗
Is that because of the attack?
这是一种信♥号♥♥
It's a signal.
什么信♥号♥♥
What signal?
哈里斯说如果没有网了
Harris said if the network ever went down,
我们就应该在一个集♥会♥点见面
we should meet at a rally point
准备干大事
and be ready for something big.
他怎么会知道可能会没有网
How would he know the network might go down?
他有内部消息
He had inside information.
哈里斯为凯恩斯工作
Harris worked for Kynes.
- 什么 - 这就是我们如何得到消息的
- What? - It's how we got our intel.
你怎么知道哈里斯不是一个双面特工
How do you know Harris wasn't a double agent?
我不知道
I don't.
如果电♥话♥是一种信♥号♥♥
If the phone's a signal,
你需要赶到那个聚会点
you need to get to that rally point,
我们也和你一起去
and we're coming with you.
不行
No.
我们有协议的
We have protocols.
你们的协议和哈里斯一起死了
Your protocols died with Harris.
好吧
Fine.
你们俩跟我来
You two come with me.
他们和我剩下的手下待在这
They stay here with the rest of my guys.
好的
All right.
这看起来真是个愚蠢的主意
Well, this seems like a pretty stupid idea.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
没人问过我怎么想的
Nobody asked me what I think.
我没有权限进入系统
I'm not authorized to access the system.
我们给你权限
We're giving you the authorization.
得有凯恩斯先生的授权
That has to come from Mr. Kynes.
凯恩斯先生为IGA工作 也就是说他为我们工作
Mr. Kynes works for the IGA, which means he works for us,
也就是说你为我们工作
which means you work for us.
我没法接受这说法
I'm really not comfortable with this.
进入系统
Access the system,
或者你的下份工作是在
or the next job you'll be working will be reception
北极建造工厂接待处
at the Arctic fabrication facility.
你们要什么
What do you need?
这个隔离区依靠信息运转
This bloc runs on information.
我们要这个
We want it.
首先在数据库中定位哈里斯
Start by locating Harris in the database.
我要知道还有多少像他一样受过训练的杀手
I need to know how many trained killers like him
在西雅图里到处乱跑
are running around Seattle.
不起作用了
It's not working.
- 格伦 - 我发誓
- Glen. - I swear.
好像整个系统都被关闭了
It's like the whole system is down.
有四个服务器备份
The server has, like, four backups.
应该是万无一失的
It's supposed to be foolproof.
找到凯恩斯
Find Kynes now.
不登录系统
I can't track his cell phone
我没法追踪凯恩斯的手♥机♥
without logging into the system.
那就打电♥话♥给他
Then call him.
看起来电♥话♥也失效了
Um, it looks like this is down, too.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我觉得凯恩斯先生离开了大楼
I think Mr. Kynes has left the building.
门关得很紧
Closed up tight.
即便我们在那晃一圈
Even if we did a walk-around,
也看不到任何东西
we probably wouldn't see anything.
那灯
The light...
那是一切安全的信♥号♥♥
that's the signal for all clear.
那我想我们就没什么好担心的了
Then I guess we have nothing to worry about.
我过去了
I'm going.
我和你一起
I'm with you.
我是奥尼尔
I'm O'Neill.
新人 但哈里斯审查过他们了
New guys, but Harris vetted them.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我叫亚当·福特
My name is Adam Ford.
你们有些人为我的伙伴哈里斯工作
Some of you reported to my partner Harris.
当我们招募你们时 哈里斯和我告诉你们
When we recruited you, Harris and I told you
我们为埃弗雷特·凯恩斯工作
that we worked for Everett Kynes,
但我们没告诉你们的是 你们也全都是他的人
but what we didn't tell you is that you all work for him, too.
我才不是通敌者的人
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表