剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
食物 供给 水
food, supplies, water...
还有其他一切你和你朋友们需要的东西
whatever else you and your friends need.
我有些问题
I have some questions first.
现在不是时候
Not now.
没关系
It's all right.
如果他们不知道原因 是不会攻击的
I can't expect them to fight if they don't know why.
看过来
Eyes front.
我得到了些消息
I've got news.
但不是好消息
And it isn't good.
太空马上就回攻击这座城市
This city is about to be attacked from space.
我们唯一的机会就是从莫克斯买♥♥取保护
Our only chance is to buy protection from the Morks.
就是那个在布雷克岛的大机构
You know that big facility out on Blake Island?
太阳落山前需要报告150个局外人
150 outliers need to report there by sundown.
- 消息确凿吗 - 差不多吧
- This is confirmed? - As close as we can get.
我知道我在问什么
I know what I'm asking.
如果你们自愿站出来
If you volunteer,
我们的情报显示你们会在一场
our intel suggest you'll be fighting
未知的战争中打头阵
on the front line of an unknown war.
我无法想象你们所面临的场景
I can't even imagine what you'll be facing.
我们连接近150都拿不出来
We don't have anywhere close to 150.
我们联♥系♥其他组
We'll reach out to the other groups.
但我们必须起表率作用
But we have to lead by example.
我先去
I'll go.
我相信他
I believe in this man.
如果他这么说 那就是真的
If he says that's the situation, it's true.
我知道回来的机率很小
I know the odds of coming back are bad.
但我们就是为了斗争才做的训练 所以机会摆在眼前
But we were trained to fight, so there's always a chance.
如果我们去的话 就可以给
And if we go, we'll be buying time
城市里的其他人争取些时间
for everyone else in this city.
你们一直都想成为更伟大的人
You ever want to be a part of something bigger than yourself?
现在就是机会
Well, this is it.
我去
I'll go.
我也去
Me too.
- 还有我 - 我加入
- And me. - I'm in.
太残忍♥了
Too grim.
留着吧
Leave it.
他们准备好了
They're ready for you.
你们都是为凯恩斯打工的
All of you worked for Mr. Kynes,
我想你们对他很忠诚
so I presume you have some loyalty to him.
如果你们想离开现在的职位
If you want to leave your positions,
我不会多做强求
I will give you a free pass.
直接走就可以
Just walk out the door.
这不是我会做的决定 但我尊重
Not the choice I would have made, but I respect it.
然后我要拿你们剩下的人怎么办
And what do I do with the rest of you?
我必须要尽快
I have to get this Colony
让这个殖民地重新站稳脚跟
back on its feet as soon as possible,
但是很不幸 我无法向瑞士
and, unfortunately, I cannot ask Switzerland
要求新的官员
for new officials.
但是我又怎么能知道你们不会在我背后
But how do I know that you won't be plotting
密谋什么
behind my back?
你 你叫什么
You, what's your name?
罗伊·莫罗
Roy Morrow.
首席技术官
The chief technology officer.
- 别动 - 坐下
- Don't move! - Sit.
麻烦配合
Please.
莫罗先生清空了西雅图数据库
Mr. Morrow erased the Seattle database,
也就是说关于这个殖民地上的人
which means that we know nothing
我们一点也不了解了
about the people in this Colony,
也就是说当暴♥乱♥不可避免的发生之时
which is going to be very inconvenient
对我们来说是非常不利的
when the insurrection inevitably arises.
你们选择没有离开 就代表你们选了我这一边
You chose my side when you didn't walk out of this room.
那我们就不能允许
And we are not going to let
这个殖民地变得混乱不堪
this Colony fall into anarchy.
我们会建立法律和秩序 并且我们在即将到来的战争中
We will provide law and order, and we will give our Hosts
为主机们提供所有力所能及的帮助
every bit of help that we can in the coming war.
这就是我们生存的方式
That is how we will survive.
准备好
Get ready.
我们还有事情要做
We've got work to do.
关于你的朋友 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your friend.
他只是做了自己该做的事
He did what he needed to do.
没事的
Hey...
那我也很抱歉
I'm still sorry.
彼此彼此
Me too.
凯恩斯告诉了我其他机构的地点
Kynes gave me the location of the other facility.
到处都是补给 很容易守住
It's easy to defend, loaded with supplies.
你看
Here.
我们在那个人身上付诸了很多信念
We're putting a lot of faith in that man.
占领军可不怎么喜欢他
Well, the Occupation hates him,
所以他也不会是个彻头彻尾的坏人
so he can't be all bad.
我一直有跟其他的局外团伙沟通
Been talking to those other outlier groups.
他们看起来有组织有纪律
They seem organized, professional.
他们只需要一个团结起来的理由
They just need a reason to rally.
那凯恩斯是不是真的重要 也就无所谓了
Then it doesn't matter if Kynes is the real deal.
让他给人们一个理由去相信吧
Let him give people a reason to believe,
然后等大家都开始朝着一个方向努力
and then once everyone's headed in the same direction,
不得已的情况下 你就可以甩开他们
you can dump them if you have to.
看看你
Look at you...
说的头头是道的
finding your inner Machiavelli.
如果你想当领导
Well, if you're gonna be a leader,
总得有人给你进箴言啊
someone has to whisper dark ideas in your ear.
我会通知其他组织
I'll put a call out to those other groups
跟我们在地堡汇合
to meet us at the bunker.
看看谁会出现
We'll see who shows up.
- 你写完作业了吗 - 嗯
- You done with your homework? - Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 就一些政♥治♥上的事
- What's going on? - Just some political stuff.
隔离区有新的管事的了
Someone new's in charge of the bloc.
不 我是说 爸爸跟妈妈怎么了
No, I-I mean, what's going on with Mom and Dad?
他们卷入了一些事情
They got involved in some things.
我们跟着的话不安全
It's not safe for us to be around.
我以为他们不会继续做那些事情了呢
I thought they weren't gonna do that anymore.
事实不是如此
Well, they did.
听我说 我也不知道会发生什么
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen.
没准明天就能看到他们了
Maybe we'll see them tomorrow,
又或者很长一段时间都看不到他们
or maybe we won't see them for a while.
但他们是爱你的
But they love you.
所有难民请注意
Attention, all refugees.
请大家有秩序守规则不慌不忙的撤离此区域
Please exit the area in a calm and orderly fashion.
重复一遍 请大家按秩序
I repeat--please exit the area
撤离此区域
in a calm and orderly fashion.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
凯恩斯先生命令我们撤离营地
Mr. Kynes ordered us to evacuate the camp.
我跟所有可以自行移♥动♥的人说
I told everyone who could walk
尽可能的远离这里
to get as far away from here as possible.
我以为凯恩斯说话不管事了呢
I thought Kynes wasn't in charge anymore.
我接了这份工作正是因为凯恩斯先生
Mr. Kynes is the reason I took the job.
我只信任他
He's the one I trust.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think is gonna happen?
- 反正不会有好事 - 但你还在这里
- Nothing good. - But you're still here.
我们有一些难民
We have a number of refugees
身体状况不允许他们转移
who aren't healthy enough to move,
有人需要照顾他们
and someone's got to look after them.
这是什么
What's that?
我在找我的孩子们
I'm trying to find my kids.
我觉得这个女人可能知道他们在哪里
And I think this woman might know where they are.
所有难民请注意
Attention, all refugees.
请大家有秩序守规则不慌不忙的撤离此区域
Please exit the area in a calm and orderly fashion.
重复一遍 请大家按秩序
I repeat--please exit the area
撤离此区域
in a calm and orderly fashion.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表