剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
You're gasping when you should be speaking.
我不知道他们去哪里了
I don't know where they went.
这话是帮你不了你的朋友的
That's not gonna help you or your friend.
起来
Get up.
他们 他们说要到某个地方去
They... they said they were going somewhere.
什么地方
Where?
一个叫邦佐的地方
Some place called Bonzo.
需要的东西都拿全了吗
Have what you need?
是的
I think so.
给你这个
That's it.
你还好吗
You good?
这就像是死水枪展的清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥一样
It's like a clearance bin at some backwater gun show.
- 可能更糟 - 恐怕更糟
- Could be worse. - Could always be worse.
在我们去之前
Before we go out there,
我需要确保你很镇定
I need to know that you're straight.
我没事
I'm fine.
如果你想伤害自己
If you wanna hurt yourself,
那是你自己的事
that's your deal,
但是我不允许你在那里这么做
but I can't let you do it here.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
我一向不会看错的 威尔
I know what I'm looking at, Will.
我现在心情很平静
I'm at peace with things.
仅此而已
That's it.
我们找到邦佐了
We found Bonzo.
所以真的有这个东西吗
So that's actually a thing?
这是凯恩斯一个秘密基地的代号♥
It's a code name for one of Kynes' black sites.
我们运气不赖啊
We've earned a little luck.
先不要太激动
Well, don't get too excited.
怎么了 这个地方在哪儿
Why, where is it?
它在一个旧的美联储大楼里
It's in an old federal reserve building.
我们觉得那是一个军械库
We think it's an armory.
我们得全副武装过去
We have to go in hard.
这是我们抓他的最后一次机会
This is our last shot at him.
要么活捉他 要么就在那里杀死他
Either bring him in alive, or kill him there.
走
Go.
后退
Falling back.
快走 快走
Move, move.
我们出来了 很安全
We're outside. Looks clear.
走
Go.
我们在大楼东侧
We're on the lowest sub-level
最下面那一层
on the east side of the building.
收到 我们出发了
Copy. We're on our way.
快走 跟上步伐
Go. Keep on the move.
快点
Hurry up.
我们到前门的入口处了
We're at the front door entrance.
现在进去
Going in.
在走廊尽头有一个楼梯间
There's a stairwell at the end of your corridor.
沿着它走下去
Take it all the way down.
楼梯东侧很安全
East stairwell's clear.
福特
Ford.
- 这里有扇门 - 收到
- A door. - Got it.
打开它
Breach.
敌军包围了这栋大楼
Enemy units have surrounded the building.
我们有多长时间
How long do we have?
两分钟
Two minutes.
- 都听到了吗 - 快点
- You hear that? - Pick up the pace.
两分钟
Two minutes.
快走 快走
Move it. Move it.
停下
Hold.
快走 走西南侧楼梯
Move up. Southwest stairwell.
威尔
Will.
去找凯恩斯 我们来拖住他们
Get Kynes. We'll slow them down.
咱们走
Let's go.
继续走
Keep moving.
注意脚下
Keep your eyes on the road.
我们到门口了
We're at the door.
准备好
Be ready.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 跟着我
All right, on me.
下来
Get down.
快走 快走
Move up. Move up.
快点
Move it.
不要开枪
Hold your fire.
别管他了 他已经死了
Leave him. He's gone.
- 让我看看 - 我说了别管他
- Let me work. - I said leave him!
留在你的位置上
Hold your position.
你想活命吗
You wanna stay alive?
跟着我走
Get behind me.
到处都有敌军
They're all over the place.
最好的出路是穿过停车场
The best way out is through the parking structure.
去吧 我来拖住他们
Go. I'll keep them busy.
在集♥合♥点见
Meet you at the rally point.
走吧
Let's go.
你们看好门口
You watch the doorways.
你们几个跟着我们走
You guys come with us.
快走
Move.
快点
Hurry up.
- 就是她了 - 他们在那里
- Here she is. - There they are.
干掉他们
Take 'em out!
敌人在停车场
Enemy contact in the parking garage.
凯恩斯中枪了
Kynes is hit.
我们需要掩护 我们现在带他出去
We need cover. We're bringing him out.
坚持住 好吗
Just stay with me, okay?
警报解除 我们现在出去
All clear. We're moving out.
我不知道还能带她去哪里
I didn't know where else to take her.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
这间屋子是安全的
This room's clear
加兰在哪儿
Where's Garland?
你没事吧
You okay?
我受够防弹衣了
Body armor got the worst of it.
我在死者里没有找到凯恩斯
I didn't notice Kynes amongst the dead.
我亲自打中了他
I hit him myself.
除非有仙女下凡来医救他
Unless he's got a fairy godmother
并且这里还有我们不知道的一级创伤急救中心
and a level-one trauma unit we don't know about,
否则他就死定了
he's toast.
这里真是一团糟
This is a real mess.
少废话
No shit.
你要是交给我20个局外人
You hand me 20 Outliers
你就能看到结果有多么不同了
and you see how different the results are.
我也许现在可以安排一下
I might be able to arrange that now.
好消息是你说得没错
The good news is that you were right.
这里似乎是凯恩斯的私人军库
This appears to have been Kynes' private armory.
我不管他手下的局外人有多厉害
I don't care how good his Outliers are.
没有武器 他就没有军队
Without weapons, he doesn't have an army.
那这算是一次胜利喽
Shall we call it a victory, then?
我需要你马上回到现场去
I need you back on the field right away.
我会过去的
I'll be there.
他能挺过去吗
He gonna make it?
我需要打开胸腔来找到流血的地方
I need to open the rib cage to find the bleed.
我需要两个阴性O型献血者
I need two O Negative donors.
三个更好
Three is better.
有人有鲍曼的消息吗
Anyone hear from Bowman?
- 没有 - 没有
- Negative. - Negative.
殖 民 地
第三季 第十二集
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表