剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
那生化武器呢
And what about the bio-weapon?
我不是告诉你了吗
I just told you.
局外人就是生化武器
Outliers are the bio-weapon--
真真正正的生化武器
literally biological weapons.
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这跟纸张一样薄 还防弹
It's as thin as paper, and it's bulletproof.
你从哪弄的
Where did you get that?
我们找到的
We found it.
在殖民地吗
Here in the Colony?
不是IGA的东西吗
It's not IGA property?
我从未见过这样的
I've never seen anything like it.
你问我为什么来这里
You asked why I came here.
这就是原因
This is the reason.
埃弗雷特·凯恩斯 管理这个殖民地的人
Everett Kynes, the guy who runs this Colony,
不怎么爱守规矩
doesn't exactly follow the rules.
他从他们手中偷的吗
He stole it from...them?
我只能跟你说他有他自己的小九九
All I can tell you is that he has his own agenda.
所以IGA才要除掉他
That's why the IGA wants to take him out.
你信吗
You buying any of this?
半信半疑吧
Part of it's probably true.
但是这就是问题所在 你永远不知道哪部分是真的
But that's the problem. You'll never know which part.
嘿 巡逻的
Hey, Patrol.
过来
Get your ass over here.
- 怎么了先生 - 我们遇到情况了
- Yes, sir? - We have a situation.
你到前门去
All right, I need you on the front door.
要我呼叫支援吗
You need me to call for backup?
不用 我们会处理
No, no, we're on it.
发生了什么
What's going on?
有可能是被绑♥架♥了
Possible abduction.
谁啊
Who?
有个人本来应该回到大厅
This guy was supposed to report back to the lobby,
但是他却不见了
but he disappeared.
你要是见到他了 立刻联♥系♥我们
If you see him, you call us immediately.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
也许他们搞错了我的日程
Maybe they have my schedule wrong.
也许我忘了要开会了
M-maybe I forgot a meeting.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们走
Let's go.
别把我跟他留在这里
Don't leave me here with him!
求你了 你知道他会做出什么的
Please! You know what he's gonna do!
艾瑞克
Eric...
我们真的要让此事发生吗
Are we really gonna let this happen?
- 说好了的 - 你能狠下心吗
- This was the deal. - And you can live with it?
这世界不会想念那个人
The world isn't gonna miss that man.
我们得走了
We got to move.
你知道这不会改变任何事的
You know this won't change anything.
走
Get out of here.
我曾经跟患有创伤后应激障碍症的人工作
I used to work with people with PTSD.
- 这不是 - 走开
- This isn't -Get out.
- 什么事 - 我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
他们说什么有个客人不见了
They said something about a missing guest.
那个IGA的人
The guy from the IGA.
是啊
Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
你们俩去地下室
You two head to the basement.
你去前台看看 跟客人们谈谈
You check at the front desk, talk to guests.
我跟你讲个故事
I'm gonna tell you a story.
讲到故事的结局时
At the end of that story...
要是我说错了 记得告诉我
You let me know what I got wrong.
主要集团的代理人丢了工作
The proxy of a major bloc loses his job...
当了个营地指挥官
Becomes a camp commander
结果也搞砸了
and then screws that up, too.
他无处可去
He's going nowhere fast,
然后有个机会砸中了他
and then an opportunity falls into his lap.
占领区出了个大问题
The Occupation has a big problem...
有个外星人走丢了
a missing RAP.
这家伙制定了个计划来将其找回来
And this guy's got a plan to get it back.
这个蠢材
So this loser,
这个失败者
this failure
假装帮助一家人逃离殖民地
pretends to help a family escape the Colony.
他花了6个月的时间跟他们在一起 赢得了他们的信任
He spends six months with them, earning their trust.
有一天他的祈祷灵验了
And then one day his prayers are answered.
这家人带他找到了走丢的外星人
This family leads him straight to the missing RAP.
现在那人成了英雄
Now the man's a hero.
得到了晋升 同时也有新的责任
Big promotion, new responsibilities.
他在丛林之中的休假没有白费
His little vacation in the woods paid off.
你错了
You've got it wrong.
你没喝醉
No alcohol on your breath.
也没眼袋
No bags under your eyes.
你睡得一定很香
I bet you're sleeping like a baby.
别忘了是你
Don't forget that you were the one
在那个营地出♥卖♥♥♥了我
who sold me out at that camp.
他们拿着枪指着你孩子的脑袋
They put a gun to your kids' heads,
然后你告诉他们 我是代理人
and you told them that I was a proxy.
之后发生了什么
And then what happened?
事情很糟糕
It went bad.
因为你发出了占领的信♥号♥♥
Because you signaled the Occupation.
那信♥号♥♥是宿主发的
The signal came from the Host.
在麦格雷戈将其上线之后 它发出了求援信♥号♥♥
It sent out a rescue call when MacGregor brought it online.
- 不 是你干的 - 我怎么可能
- No, it was you. - How could I have done it?
我被铐在了凳子上
I was handcuffed to a chair!
我告诉你了我们应该离开那个营地
I told you that we should leave that camp.
我恳求过你
I begged you.
因为你知道会发生什么
Because you knew what was coming.
那地方是万恶之源
That place was headed for disaster.
你也知道的
You knew it, too.
如果那些灰帽子没来
And if the Grayhats hadn't come,
那个激进分子也就会对你开枪
that fanatic would have shot you.
但是他们确实来了
But they did come.
那只是走运而已
It was luck...
走的狗屎运
dumb, blind, bad luck
才让事情发展成这样的
that made things turn out the way that they did.
如果查理再往左两英尺
If Charlie had been two feet to the left,
你早就死了
we wouldn't be talking.
我已经知道是你的错了
I already know it was your fault.
我只是想听你说出来
I just want to hear you say it.
不是我打给IGA的
I didn't call the IGA.
但是那之后 当一切都结束之后
But afterward, when it was over,
我确实说服了他们不要追杀幸存者
I did convince them not to hunt down the survivors.
- 承认了吧 - 我没杀他
- Say it! - I didn't kill him!
我给你一个像个男人一样死去的机会
I'm giving you a chance to die like a man
对得起自己的良心
conscience clean.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 为什么道歉 - 对于你的遭遇
- For what? - For what happened to you.
你需要责怪某人让自己好受一些 我懂
You need someone to blame. I get it.
但是如果在我告诉你离开
But none of this would have happened
那个营地的时候 你听了我的话的话
if we had walked out of that camp
这一切都不会发生
when I told you to.
不
No!
查理不该死的
Charlie didn't deserve to die.
是的 他不该死
No, he didn't.
没有人想这样的
None of us asked for this.
但木已成舟
It just happened.
你的手上还沾着鲜血
There's still blood on your hands.
当外星人来的时候 有些人躲了起来
When the RAPs came, some people hid,
有些人奋起抵抗
some people fought.
但是你
But you...
你选择帮助他们
you helped them.
我救了很多人
I saved lives.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表