剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
[布鲁斯音乐]
♪
All right, Bram, order's up.Kitchen's closing.
布拉姆,您点的餐好了,厨房♥要打烊了
No iPad at the table, please,Charlie sir.
查理先生,不要把iPad放在桌子上
- Thank you.
- 谢谢
- Good morning. - Breakfast?
- 早上好 - 吃早饭吗?
I'll get something there.
我从这儿拿点吃的就好了
Daddy, look.
爸爸,快看
Pretty.Old one or new one?
真漂亮啊,是旧的那个还是新的?
New one.
新的
Dodgers signed new pitcher.
道奇队签下了一位新投球手
Guy from Villanova.
一个来自维拉诺瓦的人
Hernando says his slider has starter potential.
赫尔南德说他的滑行球技很有潜力
Excellent, excellent.
很好啊
- Hey, Dad. - Morning.
- 嗨,爸 - 早上好
♪
What do you think about me coloring this gray?
你觉得我把这个涂成灰色怎么样?
- Um...
- 嗯...
Hey.
嗨
How you doing?
你在干啥?
You've been on another planet for days now.
你已经心不在焉好久了
♪
It's Devon.
是因为德文
♪
What'd she do?
她做什么了?
I'm not sure even I want to know all the details,
我都不确定我是不是想知道具体是什么事
but it's not good.
但一定不是好事
Could it blow back on you?
这件事会打击你么?
Okay, for real. What did she do?
不绕圈子了。她到底做了什么?
I think she got her hands dirty.
我认为她做了什么违法的事情
What are your options?
那你的意见是?
Tell the Bureau what I know or ask out.
告诉局里我知道的事情或者辞职
Seems easy enough.
好像很简单啊
I mean, you don't have to make it about her, right?
我的意思是你不一定非要这么在意她,对吗?
It's been a few years. You want a change.
已经过了好几年了,你想要做出改变
Could be the high road for both of you.
这可能对你们俩来说都是个捷径呢
- Maybe. - Yeah.
- 可能吧 - 是啊
Hey.
嗨
We'll figure it out.
我们会想办法解决的
Either way.
不管怎么样
I know.
我知道
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
爱你
- Break a leg. - Hope it doesn't come to that.
- 祝你断一条腿(意为祝你好运) - 但愿不会真的断掉吧
- Morning. - Morning.
- 早上好啊 - 早上好
Hey.
嗨
哦~
Minnie, I love you too, sweetheart.
米妮,我也爱你,小甜心
[sighs] Ah, good morning, Katie.
啊,早上好,凯蒂
- Hey, girl. - Morning, smaller Bowmans.
嗨,妹子 - 早上好,小鲍曼们
Hey, Devon, you gonna go catch some bad guys today?
嗨,德文,你今天想去抓些坏人吗?
Only if your dad doesn't slow me down.
会的,只要你♥爸♥不碍事的话
Nice. Are you ready to go?
好的。你准备好出发了吗?
Hey, don't forget to, uh, pick up Charlie today, huh?
嗨,今天别忘了接查理回家啊
Copy that. See you tonight.
记住了,晚上见
Copy that.
好的
♪
♪
There's construction on Olympic.
前方有奥♥运♥会的建筑物
- We should cut over to Colorado. - All right.
我们应该绕道去科罗拉多 - 好的
Thank you, Hal.
谢谢你。HAL(太空漫游中的启发式程序演算计算机)
It's Maps, Mom. Who's Hal?
我是看的地图。妈,谁是HAL?
Hal retired. What's next?
HAL退休了。之后怎么走?
Now we're in the ocean.
我们现在应该在海洋中
Super weird. I feel dry.
太奇怪了。我感觉太干燥了
Look.
你看
Oh, my God. You're gonna get us killed.
哦我的天,你会把咱俩都害死的
♪
Wh-- Mom, traffic.
什么? --妈,堵车了
I know.
我知道
♪
Come on, Maps.
加油啊,地图君
- But-- now we're in San Pedro. - That's all right.
- 但是,现在咱们在圣佩德罗 - 对
I know how to get there the old-fashioned way.
我知道怎么用古老的方法到那里去
Watch this. I'm amazing.
看好了。我很厉害的
I've had three brokers tell me
有三个代理人曾经告诉我
that was the best price they could get.
这已经是他们能谈到的最好的价钱了
Well, if you're gonna keep the house,
如果你想留着这个房♥子
then you're gonna be responsible for the payments.
你就要付钱
Don't get mad at me.
别冲我发火
This is what your lawyer mandated.
这是你的律师委托我的
I can't do this now. I'm at work.
我现在不能谈。我在工作
Morning, Alan.
早安,艾伦
Representatives from the textbook publishers
课本出版商给的样品
are in your office.
已经放在你办公室里了
Who?
谁的?
- Good morning, Alan. - Good morning.
- 早安,艾伦 - 早安
We are very excited to talk to you.
我们都很期待告诉你呢
Who isn't excited about textbooks?
谁不会对课本感兴趣呢?
We aren't here about textbooks.
我们不是为了课本来的
We're recruiting officers.
我们是招募机构
We're with an agency called
我们来自一个部门
the Institute for Global Advancement.
叫做全球进步管理局
You're a man of vastly untapped potential, Alan.
你有着极大的潜力,艾伦
Your current employment in no way suits your talents.
你现在的工作根本用不上你的天赋
You were selected from a pool of tens of thousands of people.
从成千上万的人中我们选择了你
I don't recall applying for anything.
我不记得申请过什么啊
You didn't.
对,你没有
Our clients have an algorithm
我们的客户有一个算法
that pre-selects their clientele for them.
你是他们筛选出来的
And you happen to be the perfect man for the job.
而且你正好是最能胜任这个工作的人
- All right. - You own two properties.
- 好吧 - 你有两个特点
A one-bedroom condominium and a home
有一个独栋公♥寓♥,还有另一个家
where you used to live with your wife and your daughter.
在这个家里你曾经和你的妻子和女儿一起住
You make your alimony payments on time,
你按时支付你的赡养费
you help in paying for your daughter's
你帮助支付你女儿的
private high school education,
私立高中学费
and you carry no unsecured debt.
而且你还没有欠任何不合法的债
- How do you-- - You manage all this
- 你到底怎么知道的 - 你全都搞定了
by making $72,800 a year
一年挣7万2800美元
as a purchasing manager
给一个没分级的二等教育机构
for an unranked secondary education institution.
当采购经理
How do you know all this? Who the hell are you?
你们怎么知道这些的?你们到底是谁?
You've also managed, over a period of nine years,
在9年多里,
to divert a large amount of cash from this institution
你也成功的从这个教育机构里转移了一大笔钱
into an account held in the name
把钱汇到了
of your long-deceased paternal uncle,
你早已过世的叔叔名下
also named Alan Snyder.
这个叔叔也叫艾伦 施耐德
♪
You're a fascinating man, Alan.
你真是个有意思的人,艾伦
♪
Alan, even great men
艾伦,即便是伟人
make two or three critical mistakes in their lives.
也会在一生中犯下两三个严重的错误
You don't get where I'm sitting
你不懂我坐到了什么位置
by only making two or three mistakes.
只通过犯下两三个错误
It's the choices you make today
今天你做出的选择
that will determine your future.
将决定了你的未来
All you have to do is say "yes."
你只要说“同意”就行
"Yes" to what, exactly?
"同意",我到底要同意什么?
To meeting our client.
去见见咱们的客户
You been in your house, what,
你一直宅在你家里,
- like three years now? - Four.
- 大概三年了吧? - 四年
Since before Gracie went to school.
从格雷西上学就开始了
Oh, shit, that's right.
哦,对哦
Man, time is flying.
时光飞逝啊
- Yeah, it is.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表