剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
又是洛杉矶平静乏味
It's gonna be another boring,
而美丽的一天
beautiful day today
最高温度不超过华氏70度
in Los Angeles with a high of 70.
喂 布拉姆
Hey, Bram
我能要两个吗
Can I have two?
一个鸡蛋加些麦片 好不好
How about an egg and some cereal, huh?
两个鸡蛋 好吗 格雷西
Two eggs for you, yeah ,Gracie?
鸡蛋太恶心了
Eggs are gross.
鸡蛋哪会恶心
Eggs are not gross.
它只不过是未孵化的小鸡而已
Eggs are just unhatched baby chickens.
《殖民地》
第一季 第一集
真倒霉
Damn it.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
All good.
我吃些麦片就行了
I'll just have some cereal.
-给你 -谢谢 宝贝
- Here you go. - Thanks, baby.
布拉姆 先生
Mr. Bram, sir.
这是清单 我要什么来着
Here's your list. Now what do I say?
只要橙子和主食
Bring oranges and staples only?
对
Amazing.
爱你 早晨好
Love you, Good morning.
早晨好 是狗狗臭呢
Good morning. You stink.
还是你臭呢
Or is it you You stink?
还是你臭些
You stink.
他是个乖孩子
He's a good kid.
他们都是乖孩子
They're all good kids.
我得去上班了
Got to go to work.
再见
Bye.
注意安全
Be safe.
再见
Bye, you.
爱你
Love you.
照顾好他们
You take care of them okay?
本月5日需要新的通行证
New transportation passes are required
请确保已经领♥取♥你的新通行证
by the fifth of the month so be sure to pick yours up.
你是怎么打算的 卡洛斯
What about you, Carlos?
这一切结束后 你打算做什么
What are you gonna do when this is all over?
去看望我家人
Go see my family.
然后烦死他们 得了吧
Yeah, and bore them to death. Come on.
听起来不错
This is supposed to be a fantasy.
沙利肯定有更好的想法
Sully's got a better answer.
我要离开这个修车场 你们这帮蠢蛋
I'm gonna leave this garage, you idiots,
而且再也不回来
and never come back.
带上孩子们 去圣·莫尼卡码头休假
I'm gonna grab the kids, hit the Santa Monica Pier,
大吃In-N-Out汉堡包到想吐为止
and eat In-N-Out burgers till we puke.
没人想享受下异国情调吗
Doesn't anybody want to go somewhere exotic?
如果你不帮我 你和你的老婆 孩子
If you can't help me then you and your wife and your children,
澳大利亚 泰国
Australia? Thailand?
只是些愚蠢的白日梦罢了
Just a lot of stupid daydreaming.
我爸爸说这一切在圣诞前都会结束的
Come on. My pop says this will all be over by Christmas.
你家老头喝了太多自酿酒吧
Your pop's been drinking too much moonshine.
马卡肯定有更好的想法
Parker's got something good. I know it.
你还好吧 马卡
You all right, Parko?
我弟弟中招了
My brother got sent up.
被送去""工厂"了
Factory.
昨天晚上得到的消息
Word came in last night.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
This is the worst part of it, you know?
是家庭
It's families.
妻离子散
Husbands separated from wives Parents from children.
不过话说回来
Thank God we can take.
即使情况再糟糕我们也得撑下去
a lot worse if it wasn't for that.
这些鸟星混♥蛋♥
Raps bastards.
为什么不跟我一起做
Why don't you come with me?
这事儿我♥干♥不来
I'm not that guy.
不过 你可以帮我做件事吗
But, uh, you do something for me?
这是联♥系♥方式
Contacts.
我妈和兄弟的
My mom and my brothers.
我只是想确信他们没事
I just want to make sure they're okay,
同时让他们知道我也一切安好
that they know that I'm okay.
好运 哥们
Good luck, hermano.
保重
Careful.
开什么玩笑
oh, no, no. You're kidding me.
-早晨好 -请出示证件
- Morning. - ID, please.
给.
Yeah.
去哪儿
Destination?
圣·莫尼卡关口送配件
Santa Monica gateway, Parts delivery.
具体运送些什么
What are you carrying?
燃料电池
Fuel cells.
你可以走了
You're clear.
你迟到了 沙利
You're late, Sully.
报酬在小货车里
Payment's in the van.
去核对下
Go on, check it.
这是你的圣·莫尼卡证件
Here's your Santa Monica ID.
把洛杉矶的给我
Give me your LA one.
这是我第38次做这个
You'll be my 38th run.
没什么好担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
你得把这个穿上
You're gonna want to put that on.
跳进去
Hop in.
来这里的有两种人
Two kind of guys roll through here.
一种是想去寻找点什么的人
Guys running to something,
另一种是想躲着点什么的人
guys running from something.
你是哪一种
Which are you?
我要去找我儿子
I'm going to find my son.
外星人入侵时我们被分开了
We were separated during the arrival.
他多大了
How old?
上个星期刚满12岁
He turned 12 last week.
你已经进入禁区
You have entered the exclusion zone.
请呆在车里 直到另行指示
Remain inside your vehicle until otherwise directed.
圣·莫尼卡的情况怎样
What's it like in Santa Monica?
都差不多
About the same,
但有个沙滩
but with a beach.
进来
Come in.
好 停车 很好
Yeah, hold. That's good.
准备好扫描
Okay, we're a go for scan.
证件
ID.
过来吧
All right, let's go.
洛杉矶的司机请到封闭区
Los Angeles drivers to containment area.
洛杉码的司机们请到封闭区
Los Angeles drivers to containment area.
是红外线扫描
Scanners are infrared?
我造的箱子X光射不进来 热透不出去
My box kills x-ray and thermal.
他们什么都检查不到的
They won't see shit.
圣·莫尼卡的司机 请回你们的卡车
Santa Monica drivers to your trucks.
圣·莫尼卡的司机们 请回你们的卡车
Santa Monica drivers to your trucks.
你怎么确保替班的司机不出♥卖♥♥♥我们
How do we know the replacement drivers won't sell us out?
他们根本不知道我们在这里面
They'll never know we were here.
蜘蛛罩着你
Spider's got you co...
不准动
Freeze!
举起手来
Hands where I can see them!
-快举手 -不准动
- Do it now. - Keep your hands up.
-把他们拉出来 -快点
- Get 'em up! - Move now!
跪下
On your knees!
把他拉出来
Move him out!
双手
Put your hands
抱头
behind your head!
跟上 米妮
Come on, Minnie.
-不要逗留 -就走
- Move along. - Sorry.
-趴在地上 -见鬼 干什么
- Get down! - Shit! What is this?
-你 过来 -你要干嘛
- You! Come here. - What are you doing?
我什么都没干 不要抓我 求你了
I haven't done anything! You can't do this! Please!
乖乖呆着 米妮
All right, Minnie.
你不可以带狗进来
You can't bring the dog.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表