剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
How's our team look here?
就像是一群惹是生非的坏蛋
Like a whole bunch of badass.
但我们缺医生
But we're short on medics.
我的伙伴是个医生
My partner's a doctor.
- 她做好战斗准备了吗 - 她准备好了
- She combat-ready? - She's ready.
好的
Okay.
穿好装备 零点在这里集♥合♥
Kit up and meet back here at 00:00.
福特想要行动在黎明前结束
Ford wants us in and out before daybreak.
在行动前 我们得和布拉姆谈谈
We need to talk to Bram before we do anything.
是的
Sure.
走
Move!
你享受社区巡逻队的工作吗
Have you enjoyed your work with the Community Patrol,
- 队长 - 巴恩斯
- Sergeant... - Barnes.
是的 先生
Yes, sir, I have.
很好 那事情就好办多了
Good. That should make this easy.
埃弗雷特·凯恩斯反抗IGA和主机
Everett Kynes has committed treason
犯下了叛逆罪
against the IGA and our Hosts.
他为了自己的利益利用这个殖民地
He was using this Colony for his own gain,
他的每一次呼吸都是在藐视权威
flouting authority with his every breath.
这让你变成了
And that makes you
一个无赖国度的代理人
the agent of a rogue state.
我就是个公共安全员 长官
I'm just a public safety officer, sir.
即便那是真的 你觉得我们会关心吗
Even if that were true, do you think we care?
你想要从我身上得到什么
What do you want from me?
你是在暗示
Is that an indication that I should
要我开门见山吗 队长
cut to the chase, Sergeant?
今晚早些时候 埃弗雷特·凯恩斯逃避了追捕
Earlier this evening, Everett Kynes evaded arrest.
在这过程中 他的同伙
His co-conspirators killed a number
杀了很多IGA的士兵
of our IGA soldiers in the process.
目击者指出 有队社区巡逻队
Witnesses indicate that a Community Patrol unit
协助他们逃跑
aided in the escape.
我们和所有队长进行谈话
We've begun by speaking with every Sergeant.
之后 会找每一个队员
Next, it'll be every officer.
说实话的人
The person who speaks up
会保留他们的薪水
will keep their income,
财产 以及自♥由♥
their property, and their freedom.
但任何人要是被发现藏着掖着
But anyone found to be hiding something...
他知道
He knows.
知道什么
Knows what?
他也许看起来像头杜宾犬
He may look like a Doberman,
但加兰先生很聪明
but Mr. Garland is very smart.
我效忠于IGA 而不是凯恩斯
My allegiance is to the IGA, sir, not Kynes.
告诉我你想知道什么 我会尽全力回答的
Tell me what you want. I'll do my best to provide it.
我想知道 凯恩斯去了哪
I wanna know where Kynes went.
你应该和我部门里的两个
There are two officers in my division
队员谈谈
that you should talk to.
但他们只是孩子 他们
But they're just kids, right? They're...
名字
Names.
- 孩子们呢 - 没什么事
- And the kids? - Not a creature stirring.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有好消息吗
Any good news?
凯恩斯在逃亡中
Kynes is on the run.
他给局外人打电♥话♥ 要他们在IGA之前
Put out a call to the Outliers to come pick him up
接走他
before the IGA does.
听着很危险
Sounds dangerous.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我们今晚去接他
We're going in to get him tonight.
IGA也知道他在哪吗
Does the IGA know where he is too?
不知道
Unknown.
你有一队专业人员
You have a team of professionals,
这就是你一直想要的
just like you always wanted.
你不该有更好的心情吗
Shouldn't that put you in a better mood?
我们缺医生
We're short on medics.
我没做过这样的训练
I don't have that kind of training.
你能做到的
You can do it.
那要怎么做
What does "it" look like?
凯恩斯躲在一个他的黑点里
Kynes is hiding out at one of his black sites.
我们得在坏家伙之前 把他接出来
We have to go in and get him before the bad guys do.
要是坏家伙去抓他呢
And if the bad guys do get to him?
我负责射击 你负责治疗
I'll handle the shooting, you handle the repairs.
你认为凯恩斯值得冒险吗
You believe that Kynes is worth the risk?
一个拿着枪的人只能造成那么多伤害
Only so much damage one man with a gun can do.
要是想胜利的天平向着
If the balance is ever going to shift
反抗军一方倾斜
in the Resistance's favor,
那就需要凯恩斯这样的人
it's gonna be because of a man like Kynes.
我不会问 我是否会需要你的
I wouldn't ask if I didn't need you.
没问题
Okay.
我们得把布拉姆一起叫醒
We need to wake up Bram together,
告诉他发生了什么
tell him what's going on.
不 我们不行
No, we don't.
他得知道我们在做什么
He needs to know what we're doing.
你不能一起去
You're not coming.
你说什么
Excuse me?
局外人都是训练有素的士兵
The Outliers are trained soldiers.
- 但你不是 - 我也受过训练
- You're not. - I'm trained.
不像他们那样 即便我护着你
Not like them, and even if I backed you,
也会拖累其他人
the others would balk.
即便你护着我
Even if you backed me?
你是负担
You're a liability.
这不是你的选择
This is not your choice.
告诉她
Tell her.
我是其中的一分子
I am a part of this.
下次有机会你再去
You'll get your chance another time.
- 她要去吗 - 她是个医生
- She's going? - She's a doctor.
她才不会坐视不管
"She" will now excuse herself.
你们真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
我反抗占领军的时间
I have been fighting this Occupation
比你们要长得多
for a lot longer than you have.
你做什么
What are you doing?
你为什么要这样
Why do you want this?
因为他们把我变成了通敌者
Because they turned me into a collaborator.
我去难民营工作
I went to work in that refugee camp
是因为我要帮助别人
because I needed to help people.
他们利用了难民营
And they exploited that
我必须纠正那些
and I have gotta make that right.
把你的激♥情♥留给孩子们
Give all that to the kids.
在那陪在他们才是对的事
Make it right by being there for them.
- 他们需要你 - 他们需要你
- They need you. - They need you.
没有我他们会更好
They're better off without me.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
我们得走了
We have to go.
去哪
Where?
另一场战争要开始了 我们在这不安全
Another war is starting and it's not safe here.
爸爸妈妈在哪
Where's mom and dad?
我有地方能让我们去
I have someplace we can go.
相信我 好吗
Hey, trust me, okay?
我相信你
I trust you.
起来 悄悄地整理好你的行李
Come on, let's pack up your stuff quietly.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我看着不像埃弗雷特·凯恩斯 是不是
I don't look much like Everett Kynes, do I?
艾伦·斯奈德 临时全球总局
Alan Snyder, Interim Global Authority.
事实是亲爱的凯恩斯长官
Turns out that the beloved Governor Kynes
是我们新世界秩序的短暂历史中
is one of the worst traitors
最糟糕的叛徒之一
in the short history of our new world order.
你们在问自己 这和我们有什么关系
"What does that have to do with us," you ask yourselves.
“我们只是社区巡逻 我们只是在赚买♥♥啤酒的钱”
"We're just Community Patrol. We're working for beer money."
我最开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought too.
但是后来 我和巴恩斯军士进行了
But then, I had a very illuminating conversation
一场深有启发的对话
with Sergeant Barnes.
他很快就出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
How quickly he sold you out.
不要只顾着喘气 说话啊
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表