剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
逃离
Flee.
追赶
Pursuit.
你是在拜托他们
You're on the run from them.
是的
Yes.
你为什么需要我们
Why do you need us?
资源
Resource.
你想要我们的资源吗
You wanted our resources?
我们就是资源
We are the resource.
劳动力
Labor.
你在打造什么
What are you building?
防御
Defense.
防御 你们已经
Defense? You've slaughtered
屠♥杀♥了数百万的人
hundreds of millions of human beings.
人类同盟
Human ally.
你觉得你是我们的同盟吗
You think you're our ally?
敌人 追赶
Enemy, pursuit.
你的敌人要来这了
Your enemy is coming here.
来地球
To Earth.
是的
Yes.
他们来着会做什么
What will they do when they get here?
Zero.
什么意思 他们什么都不做吗
What? They'll do nothing?
我觉得他不是那个意思
I don't think that's what it meant.
彻底 灭绝
Total... annihilation.
人类等于同盟
Human equal ally
等于搭档
equal partner.
它在撒谎
It's lying.
我们的敌人就是你们的敌人
Our enemy is your enemy.
我们就是你们的防御
We are your defense.
我们现在以及防范禁闭期 立即生效
We're on lockdown, effective immediately.
安排两个武装游击人员在两公里半径范围内
I want two armed patrols for the next 24 hours
24小时不停巡逻
in a two mile radius.
注意观察任何回应 快去
Watching for any kind of response, go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们需要回去 继续审问它
We need to get back in there and keep interrogating it.
我们不能相信那个东西说的
We can't trust a word that thing says.
- 我们要让它说话 - 我说了这件事到此为止
- We need to keep it talking. - I said it's finished.
我们会把点击兵和占领军杀戮小队
We could have Click or Occupation kill teams
引到这里的
coming here right now.
在我们担心那个东西以前
We need in control of our own situation
要先控制好自己的情形
before we're worried about that thing.
累了吗
Tired?
筋疲力竭
Exhausted.
不过很开心终于可以离开那个区了
Glad to be out of that zone, though.
可不是吗
No doubt.
你觉得昨晚是怎么回事
What do you think happened last night?
不知道
Don't know.
那个建筑呢
And that building.
你觉得那是什么 某种工厂吗
What do you think it was, some kind of Factory?
那个也不知道
Don't know that, either.
但我觉得应该不是什么好事
But I doubt it's good news.
我们需要告诉营地我们看到的东西
I need to tell the camp what we saw.
以防我们被无人机抓到 或者
In case we get caught by a drone or...
那里其他的什么东西
whatever else is out here.
好的 快点就好
Okay. Just be fast.
我们应该已经逃离中♥央♥山谷了
I think we should get out of the Central Valley.
向海岸前进 或许更安全一些
Head for the coast, might be safer.
是啊 有更多掩盖物
Yeah, more cover.
估计无人机从那里也不好巡航吧
Probably harder for the drones to patrol.
14 78 3 52
14, 78, 3, 52,
11 36 101 完毕
11, 36, 101. Over.
14 78
14, 78.
3 52
3, 52.
11 36 101 完毕
11, 36, 101, over.
受到 塔尼亚-2号♥
Copy, Tania-two.
我要给营地报告一个信息
I need to get a message to the camp.
拒收 塔尼亚-2号♥ 营地信♥号♥♥不在线
Negative, Tania-two. Camp signal is down.
- 你没有收到他们的消息吗 - 做完以后就没有了
- You haven't heard from them? - Not since last night.
知道发生什么了吗
Any idea what's going on?
抱歉 塔尼亚-2号♥ 我们只知道这么多
Sorry, Tania-two, that's all I've got.
完毕结束
Over and out.
怎么了
What is going on?
你觉得是营地发生什么事了吗
Do you think something happened to the camp?
不知道
Don't know.
但我们要继续走了
But we need to keep moving.
殖 民 地
第三季 第三集
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表