剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
但我知道不好的事情马上就会发生了
But I knew something terrible was right around the corner.
那你丈夫呢
And your husband?
他更谨慎
He was more cautious.
我们常常吵架
We fought a lot.
结果他是对的
And he was right.
我们当时把一切都拿来冒险了
We were risking everything.
你们是怎么离开洛杉矶的
-How did you get out of Los Angeles?
当一切入侵开始之后 就很混乱了
-When Total Rendition began, it was chaos.
布鲁萨尔知道我们得把护手带出来
Broussard knew we had to get the gauntlet out.
所以我们制♥造♥了混乱
So we staged a diversion.
我以为他死了
I assume he's dead,
跟他剩余的人一样
along with the rest of his people.
相信我
Believe me when I say this.
我真的希望你说的都是真的
I really hope your story holds up.
我的孩子们呢
Where are my children?
在接受讯问
Being questioned.
麦嘉基在问
By MacGregor.
现在抵抗组织都这么做事了吗
-Is that what the Resistance does now?
艾伦叔叔又是谁啊
And who is Uncle Alan?
他跟我们阿姨结婚了
Well, he married our aunt.
他一直很忧郁的
He's kind of sad.
妈妈说她当时跟救流浪小猫一样把他接来了
Mom says that she took him in like a stray cat.
他住在哪
Where did he live?
我们家
In our house.
不 我的意思是 哪个房♥间
No, I mean, which bedroom?
- 他住在 - 不是你
- Well, he stayed-- - No, not you.
由她说
Her.
他住在查理的房♥间
He stayed in Charlie's room.
在他回来之前
Before he got back.
回来
Got back?
从哪儿回来
From where?
绿区
The Green Zone.
他们让我在那工作
They made me work up there.
做什么
Doing what?
代理人儿子的帮手
Assistant proxy's son.
他想要一个朋友 他们就让我住在了他那儿
He wanted a friend and so they made me live up in his house.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
你知道撒谎的孩子会怎样吗
Do you know what happens to little boys who lie?
知道
Yeah.
你在对我耍小聪明吗
Are you being smart with me?
说
Talk.
别这样
Leave him alone!
告诉我你哥哥是从哪回来的
Tell me where your brother came back from,
我就不这样了
and then I'll stop.
告诉我 我就停手
Tell me, and then I'll stop.
圣塔莫尼卡
Santa Monica.
在降临之前你是洛杉矶的警♥察♥
You were a cop in Los Angeles before the Arrival?
没错
That's right.
他们消灭了所有警♥察♥
They eliminated all the cops.
你是怎么逃出来的
How'd you stay off their list?
另一家人 苏利文一家
Another family, the Sullivans,
降临时他们正在度假
were on vacation during the Arrival.
我们去了他们的房♥子 用了他们的身份
We took over the house, their identities.
起作用了吗
And that worked?
一旦最初的混乱过了 占领军就无所谓了
Once the initial chaos ended, the Occupation didn't care.
他们只要看到尸体就行
They just needed bodies.
你找了份机械师的工作吗
You, uh, got a job as a mechanic?
没错
That's right.
你和你的家人都住在洛杉矶
And you and your whole family lived together
同一间房♥子里吗
in the same house?
什么
What?
你们一家子都住在洛杉矶吗
Your whole family were living together in Los Angeles?
除了查理
Except for Charlie.
他在圣塔莫尼卡
He was in Santa Monica.
你儿子为什么会在圣塔莫尼卡
How did your son end up in Santa Monica?
当墙壁倒塌时 他被困在了那里
He was trapped over there when the walls came down.
查理承认他没和你一起住
Charlie admitted that he hadn't been living with you,
但他说他是在绿区
but he said that he was up in the Green Zone.
是我让他说谎的
I told him to lie.
为什么
Why?
我买♥♥通了一个人 让我通过
I paid a guy to smuggle me through the gateway
圣塔莫尼卡的大门
into Santa Monica.
之后我们翻过墙回来了
Then we climbed over the wall to get back.
要是占领军查出来
If the Occupation found out,
我们都会被送回工厂
we all would have gone to the Factory.
你不可能带着12岁的孩子爬过墙
You never climbed the wall with a 12-year-old kid.
我们在攀爬的时候被无人机发现了
We were caught on the ascent by a drone.
我的一个老朋友直接被汽化了
Vaporized an old friend of mine.
你可真是冒了很大的险
That was a big risk to take.
你一定没有孩子
You must not have kids.
为了让他回来 我会做任何事
I would have done anything to get him back.
这就是我担心的
That's what worries me.
你说会做任何事
What do you mean when you said
是什么意思
you would have done anything?
我想占领军要你为他们工作
I think the Occupation promised to bring your kid back
才同意把孩子还给你
if you worked for them.
随你怎么编故事吧
Make up whatever story you want.
没这回事
That's not what happened.
我告诉过你别来打扰
I told you not to interrupt.
我知道
I know.
但这很重要
But it's important.
鼓风盖没了 什么意思
What do you mean, the blast caps disappeared?
在操作前 我们进行了最终的排查
We were doing a final check before the operation.
它们不见了
They're gone.
它们又不可能长脚跑了
Well, they didn't just walk off on their own.
一定是有人拿走了
Somebody must have taken them.
也许是那个失踪的鲍曼家孩子
Maybe it was the missing Bowman kid.
我们需要那些鼓风盖
We need those blast caps.
否则被追责的就不仅仅是鲍曼一家
Or it won't only be the Bowmans who are held accountable.
审讯是个循序渐进的过程
Interrogation is an iterative process,
我们已经有进展了
and we're making headway.
太慢了
It's too slow.
我能问出来
Look, I can crack them.
但你要给我♥操♥作的空间
But you gotta give me space to operate.
你让威尔说出了圣塔莫尼卡的事
You tipped off Will about Santa Monica.
他是怎么逃出来的
That's how he wiggled off the hook.
他们不知道我们所知道的
They don't know what we know.
或许其他人已经放弃了
Or what the others might have given up.
我能利用这点
I can take advantage of that.
试下你的办法
We'll try it your way.
但我快没耐心了
But I'm running out of patience.
威尔在洛杉矶是做什么的
What did Will do in Los Angeles?
- 他是名机械师 - 真有意思
- He was a mechanic. - That's interesting.
因为他刚和我们说他是为占领军工作的
Because he just told us that he worked for the Occupation.
我知道你为什么帮他隐瞒
I know why you tried to cover it up.
但你现在要帮我理清整件事
But now you need to help me understand
这样我才能帮你
so I can help you.
我们没得选
We had no choice.
我知道的
I get it.
你们是被迫的
You were under pressure.
查理在圣塔莫尼卡
Charlie was in Santa Monica.
不是 威尔做那工作不只是为了让查理回来
N--No, Will didn't take that job just to get Charlie back.
他在内部工作
He was working on the inside.
为了我和布鲁萨德
For me and for Broussard.
在我看到你和你丈夫那一刻 我就能闻出来
I could smell it the moment I met you and your husband.
你们是投敌者
You were collaborators.
没有威尔的消息和关系
We would never have gotten the gauntlet
我们不可能拿到护手
without Will's information and connections.
我们需要内部的资源
We needed a source on the inside.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表