剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
She delivered exactly as advertised.
你说你要告诉我件事
You said you had something to talk about?
我恐怕那是个借口
I'm afraid that was a lie.
我叫你来
I asked you to meet
是因为你能帮我做一件事
because there's something you can do for me.
是吗 什么事
Oh, yeah, what's that?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
离吃午饭还有好几个小时呢
We still got a couple hours to lunch.
好吧 跟我肚子说去吧
Yeah, well, tell that to my stomach.
- 那是什么 - 爆♥炸♥声
- What the hell was that? -An explosion.
- 喂 你要去哪里 - 去帮忙
-Hey, where are you going? -To help.
你就直接冲着它跑过去吗
You're running toward it?
嘿 救援马上就来了
Hey, help is coming, okay?
嘿 你会没事的
Hey. You're gonna be okay.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me, all right?
- 发生了什么 - 汽车炸♥弹♥
-What happened? -Truck bomb.
局外人被杀死了吗
Outliers were killed?
还有其它很多人一起
Along with a lot of other people.
我得向达沃斯报告这件事
I'm gonna have to report this incident to Davos.
随你便吧
You do what you want to.
我只是想告诉你 有个小组会过来
I'm just letting you know that a team is likely to arrive
进行全面调查
to conduct a full investigation.
我们有协议的
We had a deal.
IGA不会干涉西雅图的事
The IGA doesn't get to interfere in Seattle.
协议说的是
The terms of the deal
如果你们能管理有序的话
were that the IGA would stay out of Seattle
IGA将不会干涉西雅图
provided that you maintained control.
在我看来这肯定不像是管理有序
It sure doesn't look like control to me.
哈里斯不接电♥话♥
Harris isn't answering his phone.
你需要马上找到他
You need to find him now.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
有人要见你
There's someone here to see you...
是IGA来的
from the IGA.
什么人
What kind of someone?
海伦娜
Helena.
我们损失多少局外人
How many Outliers did we lose?
三个
Three.
这事还真不小
Mm. This is a problem.
一听到要来我坟头蹦迪
You didn't waste any time coming up here
你还真是马不停蹄就赶来了
to dance on my grave.
我听到这个消息的时候正在中心谷
I was touring our facility in the Central Valley
参观我们的设施
when I heard the news.
路程不算远
It was a quick flight.
你的小喽啰艾伦·斯奈德
Your errand boy, Alan Snyder
他妥协了
he's compromised.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他被抵抗军挟持了
He was abducted by a Resistance group,
感觉他好像已经说出了
which feels like something he should've reported
什么事
up the chain.
我真是想不到他会说什么
I can only wonder what he told them.
我是来说西雅图的事
Well, I'm here to talk about Seattle.
殖民地模型
A model Colony.
- 确实是 - 没有什么变化
- It was. - Nothing's changed.
这一起爆♥炸♥对你其他的殖民地来说
A day with one explosion would be a great victory
可真是天大的喜讯
for your other Colonies.
这不只是一起爆♥炸♥
Well, it wasn't just an explosion.
目的是想要抢重要资源
It was an attack on a critical resource.
我们的主机会质疑的
Our Hosts will have questions.
我也会如实回答
Which I will answer.
我知道你为什么要派斯奈德来这里
I know why you sent Snyder here.
我也知道为什么你听到这个消息
I know why you jumped on a plane
就赶紧坐飞机赶来
the moment you heard the news.
因为你和IGA的其他官僚走狗
It's because you and the other bureaucrats at the IGA
讨厌我所做的事
hate what I'm doing
因为这和你的小小殖民地模型格格不入
because it doesn't fit in your narrow little model.
关键是 我不在乎
Thing is, I don't care.
你也无力做什么去改变
And you don't have the juice to change anything.
你最好带上你的小喽啰
You might just get back on your plane
搭下一班飞机飞回去
and take your errand boy with you.
- 艾伦 - 海伦娜
- Alan. - Helena.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
是护航队的事吧
This is about the convoy, isn't it?
你竟然杀了局外人
Outliers-- you killed Outliers.
看来得到了想要的效果
Seems to be having the desired effect.
我签了一份伪装的条款
I signed off on a false-flag operation
如果主机发现了这件事
If our Hosts find out about this--
小小的攻击不会
A simple attack never would have given us
给我们带来有用的筹码 这还只是第一步
the necessary leverage, and this was just the first step.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
凯恩斯已经逆向研究了
Kynes has been reverse engineering
我们主机的科技
our Host's technology.
- 你没证据 - 但我知道那是真的
- You have no proof. - But I know it's true.
一旦我们在这个殖民地
And once we have the authority to look under every rock
掌握了更多主♥权♥
in this Colony,
我们就会想办法抓住他
we'll find more than enough to hang him.
杀死三个局外人并不足以给IGA
Killing three Outliers isn't gonna give the IGA
充分的理由来这里
the pretext it needs to come in here.
你还不知道我接下来的打算呢
You haven't seen my second act yet.
有时候 我还真是想念那个过去的艾伦
Sometimes I miss the old Alan...
总是缺少自信
the one crippled with self-doubt.
我记得你好像炒了那个艾伦
As I remember, you fired that Alan,
把他送去了什么拉斯维加斯外的
sent him to some godforsaken processing facility
处理厂
outside of Los Angeles.
活到老学到老
Live and learn.
凯恩斯跟我说
Kynes told me that, uh,
你被抵抗军挟持了
you'd been abducted by a Resistance cell.
是吗
Did he?
这是真的吗
Is it true?
我就是这么八面玲珑 海伦娜
I play all sides, Helena.
那是我的天赋
That's my gift.
他们找到哈里斯了 先生
They found Harris, sir.
取证组在卡车后备箱
Forensics found the remains of an IED
发现了剩下的爆♥炸♥物 它提早爆♥炸♥了
in the back of the truck-- it detonated prematurely.
所以应该是
So we're supposed to believe
哈里斯攻击了巡航队 在路上又
that Harris attacked the convoy then blew himself up
引爆了炸♥弹♥ 又引发了另一场恐怖行动
on route to commit another act of terror?
- 这说不通 - 都是胡扯
- It doesn't add up. - It's nonsense.
他们陷害了他
They set him up.
其他帐篷的干的吗
One of the other cells?
尽快给我一份他的验尸报告
I want an autopsy on him as soon as possible.
有一个事我不理解
Here's the thing I don't get.
你偷偷溜进了殖民地
You snuck into this Colony,
但是我和其他人
but me and the rest of those guys
从前门进的
came through the front door.
为什么你不在其中一个分离舱里
Why aren't you in one of those pods?
- 对 - 可能他们在监视你
-Yeah. -Maybe they're watching you.
这看起来不值得冒险
Doesn't seem worth the risk.
他们肯定知道如果我们找到了对方
They must know that if a couple of us find each other,
肯定会出问题
there's gonna be trouble.
肯定的是他们想你在其中一个分离舱
They sure seemed to want you in one of those pods
- 返回拉斯维加斯 - 没错
- back in L.A. -Exactly.
所以是因为什么 西雅图有什么改变了
So what changed?What difference about Seattle
你看见的为凯恩斯干活儿的那些专人
And those pros you saw, the ones who work for Kynes--
会不会也是局外人
maybe they're Outliers, too?
有可能
Could be.
嗨
Hi.
- 你好 - 有什么可以帮你的吗
- Hi. - Uh, can I help you?
这是我家
This is my house.
你是艾米
You're Amy?
- 对 - 我是凯蒂
-Uh-huh. -I'm Katie.
威尔的妻子
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表