剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Colony"...
全民引渡计划要来了
Total rendition is coming.
我们至高无上的主机围捕了他们找到的所有人类
Our glorious Hosts round up every human
把他们带到了工厂
they can find and take them to the factory.
我们得走了
We have to go.
另一场战争要开始了 这里不安全
Another war's starting, and it's not safe here.
我不知道还能带她去哪里
I didn't know where else to take her.
我想知道凯恩斯去了哪
I want to know where Kynes went.
你应该和我部门里的两个
There are two officers in my division
队员谈谈
that you should talk to.
去吧 我来拖住他们
Go. I'll keep them busy.
她在那儿
There she is.
凯恩斯中弹了
Kynes is hit.
警报解除 我们现在出去
All clear. Moving out.
流言是真的 袭击开始了
The rumors are true. The attack has begun.
不出所料 敌军舰队突破了
As expected, the enemy fleet
我们还未完善的空气墙
has breached our incomplete space wall.
战斗会在我们头顶上的天空展开
The fight will happen in the skies above us.
但我们应该做好地球上的一些设施
But we should anticipate that some of our facilities on Earth
也会被轰炸到的准备
will be bombarded as well.
我们在这安全吗
Will we be safe in here?
我保证达沃斯的防护相当坚固
I have been assured that the shield above Davos will hold.
地堡之上还有第二层防护
And there is a secondary shield above this bunker.
我们能带家人来设施吗
Can we bring our families to the facility?
可以 我建议你们带来
I would recommend that, yes.
殖民地里会怎么样
Well, what's gonna happen to the Colonies?
应该会失去一部分
I expect that we will lose a few of them.
我们知道这天会来
We knew that this day was coming,
也做好了准备
and we are prepared.
当我们的主机赢了这场战争时 他们会赢的
When our Hosts win this war--and they will win--
我们的牺牲会得到回报
our sacrifices will be repaid.
那将会是
It will be...
人类最伟大的日子
humanity's greatest day.
我把小叮当带来了 女士
I got Tinkerbell, ma'am.
别那么忧郁
Don't look so glum.
我们只用在这待一小会
We only have to be here for a little while.
怎么回事
What is it?
我确定是好消息
Good news, I'm sure.
假警报吗
False alarm?
密封大门
Seal the doors!
所有人快走
Everybody go!
站住
Stop!
打扰一下 我在找肖恩·道尔顿
Excuse me, I'm looking for Sean Dalton.
他是巡逻队的
He's with the patrol.
我们处于一级防范中
We're on lockdown.
我有一伙很危险的难民的信息
I have information about a dangerous group of refugees.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你失踪了 我很担心
You disappeared, and I was worried.
- 我被召集过来了 - 格蕾西在哪
- I got called in. - Where's Gracie?
- 她很安全 - 你带走她的
- Safe. - You took her somewhere?
她和我的一些朋友待在一起
She's staying with some friends of mine.
我得看到她
Okay. I need to see her.
现在不行
Not now.
这不该由你决定 我是她母亲
That's not your decision. I'm her mother.
对不起 必须如此
I'm sorry. This is the way it has to be.
我们最终在西雅图过上了不错的生活
We finally found something good in Seattle.
我们在这很安全
We've been safe here.
现在你和老爸想要搞砸这一切
Now you and Dad are trying to mess that up.
你们可以随心所欲 我不关心
I don't care. Do whatever you want.
但当他们抓住你时
But when they catch you,
他们没法抓走格蕾西 因为她和我在一起
they aren't gonna take Gracie because she'll be with me.
布拉姆
Bram...
我们不能在这谈这些
We can't talk about this here.
你得走了
You need to leave.
布拉姆
Bram.
我要做的就是打响我的手指
All I have to do is snap my fingers,
然后他们会把你带走
and they'll take you away.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你父亲和我不想让你
Your father and I never wanted for you
卷进这事情里
to be involved in this.
那为什么老爸要我帮他杀掉斯奈德
Then why'd Dad ask me to help him kill Snyder?
你们已经做出了选择
You've made your choice.
走吧
Just go.
他们告诉我你在这生了一上午的闷气
They tell me you've been in here sulking all morning.
我有一些好消息
I got some good news.
我们抓到了拐走斯奈德的一个局外人
We captured one of the outliers that abducted Kynes.
他是你的老朋友
He's an old friend of yours...
威尔·鲍曼
Will Bowman.
我不是那种容易被吓到的人
You know, I am not a man that scares easily,
但要是你不说话
but something very, very bad must have happened
肯定是发生了什么非常非常糟糕的事情
if your mouth isn't running.
袭击开始了
The attack has begun.
大的那个
The big one?
是的
Yeah.
给我们什么指令
What are our orders?
没有指令
We have no orders.
显然
Apparently...
达沃斯被某种突击队袭击了
some sort of commando force hit Davos.
IGA的领导层不是死了就是被抓了
IGA leadership is either dead or captured.
那该怎么办
So what's the play?
紧急情况下
For emergency use--
有条能直接联♥系♥主机的线路
a direct line to our Hosts.
我应该呼叫它 来接受指令
I'm supposed to call it to receive my instructions.
那你还在等什么
Well, what the hell are you waiting for?
要是我们站错边了么
What if we've picked the wrong side?
现在已经有点晚了
It is a little late for that.
好吧
Okay, then...
让我们来做好本分工作
Let's play the hand that we were dealt.
我应该先从问鲍曼先生一些问题开始
I should begin with some questions for Mr. Bowman.
他还能说话吗
Can he still talk,
或者说你有没有把他的舌头从嘴里拽出来吧
or have you carved his tongue out of his mouth?
他能说话 我不确定他想说
Oh, he can talk. I'm not sure he wants to.
威尔和我互换了位置
Oh, Will and I go back.
我确定他会像牡蛎一样打开的
I'm sure he'll open up like an oyster.
让我们独处一会
Give me a minute.
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
为什么这些天我们每次聊天
How come every time we talk these days,
都会有个人被绑在椅子上
one of us is tied to a chair?
要不是被绑在椅子上 谁想和你说话
Who would talk to you if they weren't tied to a chair?
事实上 有很多人
Many people, actually.
看起来我的受欢迎程度又上升了
It seems my star is once again on the rise.
也许会花点时间
Might take time,
但最终他们会认清你是什么的
but eventually they'll see you for what you are.
那你又是什么
And what are you?
你失去了你的本心 是不是
You've lost your center, haven't you?
我在那个你想把我淹死
I saw it in that shitty little room
的小房♥间里看见了
where you tried to drown me.
我不认为这只是因为查理的事
And I don't think it's just about what happened to Charlie.
我们在良心上都有污点
We all have stains on our conscience.
我一直在想那些在洛杉矶
I keep thinking about the people I sent to the factory
被我送去工厂的人
back in Los Angeles.
他们都死了 那是我的错
It's my fault they're all dead.
他们都死了是什么意思
What do you mean they're all dead?
工厂在主机们敌人的一次偷袭中
The factory was destroyed in a sneak attack
被摧毁了 无一幸存
by our Hosts' enemies--no survivors.
人类这个族群正在为生存而战
The human race is in a fight for survival.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
这就是你帮我治伤的原因
That's why you're patching me up.
我刚从主机们那听说
I've just heard from our Hosts.
要是他们选择不保护这个殖民地
If they don't choose to defend this Colony,
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表