剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
看看我们能找到什么东西
See what supplies we can find.
给点儿力啊
Come on, damn it.
- 加油啊 - 为什么启动不了
- Come on! -Why won't it start?
因为汽油的精炼方式不同
Because of the way gasoline's refined.
他蒸发的更快
It breaks down pretty quickly.
所以所有车都开不了了吗
So all the cars are dead?
我们得多注意烧柴油的车
Keep your eye out for a diesel one.
- 柴油机 - 用的燃料种类不同
- Diesel? - Different kind of fuel.
更持久一些
Lasts longer.
我们能找到车的
We'll find one that works.
只是要继续寻找 好吗
We just gotta keep looking, okay?
在这儿别动 格雷西
Stay here, Grace.
我找到了一些消炎软膏
I found some Neosporin.
过期了吗
Expired?
最近产的 应该还没失效
Only recently. It should still be good.
对啊 这不错 还有别的吗
Yeah, that's good. Anything else?
没有子弹
It's empty.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad.
也许这就是大家都在去的地方
Maybe that's where everyone went.
奥♥运♥山上肯定会有小木屋
There'll be cabins in the Olympic Mountains.
淡水 大量的鱼和比赛什么的
Fresh water, plenty of fish and game.
就像大熊一样
Just like Big Bear.
来吧 趁着天还没黑继续吧
Come on, we gotta use what daylight we have left.
艾伦 很高兴你过来了
Alan, I'm glad you made it.
要是有更多这个我可能会留下来的
I might even stay if they have more of these.
大家安静一下
Everyone, a moment.
我想借此时间向们介绍一个人
I would like to take this time to introduce you to someone.
想必你们都已经听说了
Now, you've all heard the legend
那个第8区的叛军营地的传说了吧
of the insurgent camp in Region Eight.
那么 今晚那个传说中的英雄就是眼前的这位了
Well, the hero behind its demise is here with us tonight.
艾伦·斯奈德
Alan Snyder.
我招聘艾伦在洛杉矶殖民地管理隔离区的时候
I knew that Alan was talented when I recruited him
我就知道他很有天赋
to run a bloc in Los Angeles Colony.
但是我不知道的是
But what I did not know was
他也是一个出色的双面间谍
that he was also a gifted double agent.
敬艾伦
To Alan.
敬艾伦
To Alan.
尽情玩吧
Enjoy the party.
哦 你好 怎么样
Oh, hi, how are you?
进入那里之后 我就发现领导层之间存在分歧
Once inside, I identified a rift in the leadership.
过了一段时间 我就能利用这分歧
Over time, I was able to exploit it.
并让他们相互对抗
And turn them against each other.
你现在要做什么
What are you going to do now?
绕场一周庆祝胜利
Enjoy my victory lap.
你现在处于非常罕见和令人羡慕的境地
You're in a very rare and enviable position,
但你的下一个选择是非常关键的
but your next choice is very critical--
斯奈德先生
Mr. Snyder.
全球管理局首席顾问 赛宾·阿诺德
Sabine Arnaud, Chief Counsel for the Global Authority.
哦 艾伦 幸会
Oh, uh, Alan. A pleasure.
你在适当的时机展现了自己的才能
You've demonstrated your talent at an opportune time.
是吗
Did I?
最近的那场伏击震惊了主机们
The recent ambush has left our Hosts reeling.
我的团队迫切需要像你这样的人才
My group is in a pressing need for people with your skillset.
我希望你能告诉我未来你有什么打算
I want you to keep me abreast of your future plans.
我会与你并肩作战的
And abreast I shall keep you.
喜欢这派对吗
Enjoying the party?
感觉在我离开的这段时间里
Sounds like I missed quite a bit
错过了很多
while I was away.
我们当然没有经历
Well, we certainly aren't experiencing
占领时期的美好时光
one of the occupation's better moments.
所以这就是为什么在娱乐场所会有大量的机会
Which is why there is plenty of opportunity at play.
好老弟俱乐部是在这建立的
The good old boys club is foundering here.
寡头们正在寻找新的玩法
And the oligarchy is searching for new, fresh ideas
无论他们在哪都能找到
wherever they can find them.
我觉得我很擅长创新
I think I'm fresh out of ideas.
考虑下吧
Just think about it.
过来
Come on over.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
很冷
I'm cold.
额外的毛毯是你的了
All right, extra blanket is yours, then.
被遗弃在路上的车
Car was ditched on the road,
没法发动了
it didn't start,
我想这应该用得到
I thought maybe we could use this.
我还找到了一捆这个
I also found a bunch of these.
地上到处都是
They were all over the ground.
肯定是空投或是怎么下来的
They must have been air dropped or something.
上面说他们有药 有食物 有避难所
It says they've got medicine, food, shelter,
有工作 什么都有
jobs, everything.
他们接受任何去的人
And that they're taking in anyone who comes.
为什么殖民地要打广♥告♥让人过去
Why would a colony be advertising to take people in?
洛杉矶之前就过载了
LA had overcrowding issues from the go.
我不知道 老爸
I don't know, Dad.
但上面说这是一种新的殖民地
But it says that it's a new kind of colony,
那里很安全
and that it's safe there.
我之前也听到过
Yeah, I heard that one before.
要是他们真的有这些东西呢
What if they really do have all these things?
占领军的广♥告♥部一直都很优秀
The Occupation's always had a good advertising department.
那接下来打算怎么办 老爸
What's the real plan then, Dad?
不去殖民地
No colonies!
老妈
Mom?
大家都累了 该睡觉了
Everybody's tired. We should sleep.
我去守夜
I'll keep watch.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 快跑 快跑 醒醒
Wake up! Go! Come on, wake up!
快点
Come on!
快跑 快跑 快点
Leave it! Leave it! Come on!
怎么回事
What's happening?
他们在放牧
They're herding us.
首席部长戈尔德温到了 先生
Chief Minister Goldwyn, sir.
早上好 海伦娜
Good morning, Helena.
我很想了解大英帝国
Care to learn about the fascinating history
这段迷人的历史
of the British Empire?
觉得派对怎么样
What did you think of the party?
非常棒
It was very nice.
但你邀请我去 不仅是为了让我开心下吧
But you didn't invite me there just to show me a good time.
你已经开心过了
You've earned a good time.
然后呢
And?
情况比我之前透露的更不乐观
The situation may be a little more dire than I let on.
我们面对的是劳动力短缺
The labor shortages that we're facing,
从没发生过类似的事
we have never seen anything like it.
主机们最初预估
The Hosts had originally calculated years,
也许要过10年
perhaps even a decade
它们的敌人才会追上他们
before the enemy fleet caught up with them.
但现在时间缩短到了数月
The estimate has now dwindled to months.
也许更短
Maybe less.
那现在的策略是什么
And what's the strategy now?
引渡问题殖民地
Rendition the problem colonies
来解决眼前供应不足的问题
to fix the immediate supply issues,
重启那些殖民地
and then reboot those colonies.
西雅图协议
The Seattle Protocol.
看到没
See?
你没法置身事外
You can't stay away from this.
这场对话我只是站在我的立场上
I was just keeping up my side of the conversation.
我得发布圣塔莫尼克
I need to issue rendition orders
和圣费尔南多隔离区的引渡命令
for the Santa Monica and San Fernando blocs,
但他们的代理人拒绝了我
but their proxies are resisting me.
李和弗莱明吗
Lee and Fleming?
告诉那些白♥痴♥太遗憾了
Tell those idiots too bad.
我需要他们的投票
I need their votes.
政♥治♥上 我已经形成了
Politically, I've developed a reputation
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表