剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Colony..."
他们在岛上做什么
What are they doing on that island?
在发射平台下面
Underneath the launch platform,
- 有个巨大的存储设施 - 存储什么
- there's a storage facility. -Storage for what?
局外人
Outliers.
那生化武器呢
And what about the bio-weapon?
局外人就是生化武器
Outliers are the bio-weapon.
这是什么 薄得和纸一样
What is this? It's as thin as paper.
还是防弹的
And it's bulletproof.
我不知道
I have no idea.
他为什么还活着
Why is he still alive?
现在我们终于抓到他了 你却下不了手
Now when we finally have him you can't pull the trigger?
让我来
Let me do it.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
鲍曼和我是老相识了
The Bowmans and me, we go way back.
你真的放心把你的命 我们的命
Are you really comfortable putting your life--our lives
交到这样的人手上吗
in the hands of a guy like that?
下一个你想上吗
You want next?
可以
Sure.
我一直在考虑改变我的
I've been thinking of switching up
训练计划
my training regimen.
打♥砸♥抢♥
Smash and grab.
镇子里有个军械库
There's an armory up town.
我想要是他们想给那些社区巡逻员
I guess in case they wanna give those community patrol guys
真正的枪♥支♥
some real guns.
我去踩过点了 有几个孩子
I went to check it out and they got a couple of kids
在看着那
guarding it.
我们闭着眼就能拿下那地方
We could take the place with our eyes closed.
很有意思
That's interesting.
你为什么不让我和史蒂夫斯和杜布切克打
Why don't you give me Stets and Dubcek?
让我淘汰出去
Let me clean it out.
那也许会得到好的分数
Look, it seems like a good score.
- 但我们得保持 - 为什么
- But we need to hold. -Why?
因为一旦我们行动了 他们就会知道我们在这
Because as soon as we make a move, they know we're here.
这必须是正确的行动
It's gotta be the right move.
一旦队伍准备就绪 我们就介绍自己
As soon as the team's ready, let's introduce ourselves.
我为凯恩斯多工作一天 就能得到多一天的情报
Every day I work for Kynes, I get more intel.
总有一天 他会出现纰漏
One of these days, he's gonna make a mistake,
一旦出现了 我们就会找到目标
and when he does, we'll find our target.
比一个军械库更重要的东西
Something more important than an armory.
当那天到来时 我们还是需要枪
And when that day comes we'll still need guns.
好吧 我会考虑的
Fine, I'll check it out.
我来看看能不能拿到里面的存货清单
Let me see if I can get an inventory of what's inside.
是否值得冒险
Whether it's worth the risk.
好的
Okay.
你做什么
What's going on?
我们得开始保护军械库了
We need to start securing the armories.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我组里的一个局外人
One of the outliers in my crew
搜索了住♥宅♥设施
scouted the uptown facility.
他想要袭击军械库
He wants to hit it.
你怎么看
And what do you think?
是时候让他们装备枪♥械♥了吗
Is it time to let them have some guns?
也许
Maybe.
还是不能解决更大的问题
Still doesn't solve the bigger problem.
你们这种人真无趣
You guys are bored.
他们训练有素
They're thoroughbreds.
他们想逃出来
They wanna get out and run.
想要进行场比赛
They wanna run in a race that matters.
他们不会等太久了
Well, they won't have to wait much longer.
我想你饿了
Hey, I hope you're hungry.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
我在做早饭
I'm making breakfast.
原来如此
So that's it?
听着 我犯了个大错
Look, I made a big mistake.
我不该把你牵扯进来的
I never should've dragged you into that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
一个错误
A mistake.
我知道今年有多艰难
I know how hard this year has been.
我只是想让你过正常的生活
I just want you to have some kind of normal life.
那也许你该当正常的老爸
Then maybe you should be a normal father.
布拉姆
Bram.
肉烤糊了
The bacon's burning.
欢迎来到西雅图
Welcome to Seattle.
我讨厌这城市
I hate this town.
老是下雨
Rainy as hell.
比泥土还沉闷
Duller than dirt.
别担心 我们很快会找个人让你
Don't worry, we'll find someone for you to kill
去杀的
soon enough.
我昨天遇见了威尔·鲍曼
I ran into Will Bowman last night.
在这
Here?
是的
Yep.
他和艾瑞克·布鲁萨德在一起
And he's with Eric Broussard.
世界上最糟糕的团聚之旅
The world's worst reunion tour.
他们绑♥架♥了我
They abducted me.
你怎么还活着
Why are you still alive?
同情心真的会让你与众不同
You know, it's your empathy that really sets you apart.
我一直在拖 直到他们没有时间了
I fed them shit until they ran out of time.
凯恩斯那蠢货在等我去吃晚餐
Kynes' goons were waiting for me to go to dinner.
你一定也说了点什么
Well, still, you must've given up something.
零零碎碎的东西
Bits and pieces.
当地政♥府♥知道
Have the locals figured out
你被反抗军拷问过吗
that you were interrogated by the Resistance?
不知道
No.
鲍曼和布鲁萨德给我看了些东西
Bowman and Broussard showed me something
他们拿下了凯恩斯的一个人
that they'd gotten off of one of Kynes' guys.
某种合金
Some kind of alloy.
我之前从没见过
I've never seen it before.
- 宿主的技术 - 是的
- Host technology? - Yeah.
他们从没给过我们这种东西
And the kind of thing that they'd never give to us.
这就是为什么凯恩斯没上报失窃
Which is why Kynes didn't report the theft.
就如我们也不会上报
Just like we're not gonna report the Resistance
这个隔离区里有反抗军活动
activity in this bloc.
至少要到我们搞清楚那是怎么开♥发♥出来的
At least not until we figure out how to exploit it.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
你不该在没有我们陪同的情况下离开酒店
You aren't supposed to leave the hotel without us.
今天我有自己的保镖
I've got my own guy today.
凯恩斯特别指定我们做你的护卫
Mr. Kynes specifically assigned us to be your escort.
相信我 加兰先生会保证我安全的
Trust me, Mr. Garland is gonna keep me very safe.
你们没必要跟来
You boys are redundant anyway.
要是凯恩斯想追踪我
If Kynes wants to track me,
他能用这个
he can just use this.
我能带你到浮标那里 但也就只能到那了
I can take you as far as the red buoys, but that's it.
离小岛还有多远
How much farther to the island?
大约400米
About a quarter mile.
近海岸的水流情况怎样
What are the currents like near the shore?
你想游过去
You wanna swim it?
要是我想呢
If I did?
别去管什么水流了
Forget the currents.
你该担心的是水底的无人机
It's the underwater drones you gotta worry about.
- 水底的 - 是的
- Underwater? - Yeah.
就像鱼雷那样 但它们更灵活
Like torpedoes, but they turn on a dime.
祝你好运 能游过它们
Good luck out-swimming them.
你有见过这些无人机吗
Have you seen them?
我堂兄以为他能赚点快钱
My cousin thought he'd make some fast cash.
把他的蟹笼丢过了浮标
Dropped his crab pots past the buoys,
因为没人在那捕过鱼
since nobody fishes out there.
无人机就像打罐头一样打破了他的船
Drones opened up his hull like a tin can.
所以我才和你那么说
That's why I'm talking to you.
有其他什么办法接近吗
Is there any other way across?
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表