剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
我保证我们再也不需要做交易了
I promise you will never have to deal with me again.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
靠垫真漂亮
Nice throw pillows.
这不是我家
It's not my place.
这总比住下水道强吧
Well, it beats the sewer.
我要搬走了
I'm moving out.
是你说了什么吗
Something you said?
我知道你不开心
I know you're upset.
我为什么要不开心
Why would I be upset?
我本该告诉你我来了的
Should've told you I was in town.
是啊
Yeah.
你没必要跟我来这套 我以为我们是朋友
You don't have to work with me. I thought we were friends.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
但是我可能会让你想起
But maybe I'm a reminder of a life
你想忘记的生活
that you wanted to forget.
你还好吗
How are you?
很好
Good. Yeah, good.
这儿发生了件事
There's something happening here.
威尔告诉了我你发现的东西
How--Will told me some of what you found.
我在SRMA工作
I work at SRMA,
帮忙把难民们安排进西雅图
helping process refugees into Seattle, and
我进了我们的电脑系统中
I got into our computer system.
听起来像反抗的行为啊
Sounds like an act of resistance.
我得确保我没有把我的家人
I had to make sure I hadn't walked my family
送进陷阱之中
into a mousetrap.
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
他们知道我们是谁
Well, they know who we are.
然后他们还是让你进去了
And they let you in anyway?
他们放进了很多像威尔的人进去了
They let in a lot of people like Will.
他们将他们称之为局外人
They call 'em outliers.
那是单子上的第一页
That's the first page of the list.
可能有几百页
Could be hundreds.
你觉得他们都是退伍军人吗
You think they were all ex-military?
也许吧
Maybe.
你这是给了我几百个专业人士啊
You give me a couple of hundred pros.
去你的办公室还是我的
Your office or mine?
我想我很忙
I'm afraid that I'm busy.
只要一会儿
I'll only take a moment.
你的殖民地的一件事情引起了我的注意
An incident in your Colony has come to my attention.
什么事情
What kind of incident?
一场偷窃还有两人被谋杀
Theft and a double murder.
请进
Please.
我想你知道我是在说什么了吧
So I gather that you know what I'm talking about.
当然
Of course.
这里可不是洛杉矶
This isn't Los Angeles.
谋杀很稀有的
Murders are rare.
那你为什么不上报
Then why didn't you report it?
因为这事件只是偶然
Because the incident is an anomaly.
还因为我没必要
And because I'm not required to report
跟IGA回报内务
internal affairs to the IGA.
我能问什么被偷了吗
May I ask what was stolen?
一个材料样品
A material sample.
神奇莴苣
Magic lettuce.
一种用来设计建筑超轻安全壳的
A flexible membrane designed for building
柔性膜
ultra-lightweight containment.
技术含量很高
It's fairly technical.
- 我能看看嘛 - 我们就一个样本
- Can I see it? - It was our only sample.
你知道谁偷的吗
Do you know who stole it?
我们正在调查
That's part of an ongoing investigation.
这个材料落入敌手
Should the IGA worry about this material
IGA需不需要担心
being in the wrong hands?
我觉得对谁都没啥用
I don't think it'd be of much use to anyone.
我有两个博士学位 我都不太懂
I barely understand it and I have two PhDs.
我被授权组织一个外部调查小组
I am authorized to provide an outside investigative unit
如果会有帮助的话
if that would be helpful.
正如我说的 我们内部处理
As I said, we'll handle the matter internally.
你人够吗
You have the personnel for that?
我的人我都信任
I have people I trust.
我要跟他们聊聊
I need to talk to them.
要
Need?
我要跟IGA进行常规汇报
I'm making regular reports to the IGA.
也许你并不觉的你欠他们什么
Maybe you don't feel like you owe them anything,
但是如果他们知道这儿发生了什么
but isn't it better for everyone
难道不会
if they have an accurate picture
更好吗
of what's happening here?
那是自然
Of course.
我会派人跟你的安保人士做交流
The gentlemen that I assigned to your security detail.
也许他们会有用
Perhaps they'll be useful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能帮助我下吗
Hey, I wondered if you could help me.
有什么能帮到的吗
What can I help you with?
你看起来很眼熟
Um, you look so familiar.
我想我是大众脸
Guess I just have one of those faces.
你需要什么
What'd you say you needed?
我想问
Yeah, I was wondering, uh, what paint
我该给我孩子的房♥间刷什么漆
I should use for my kids room.
油漆在后面 我拿给你看
Paint's in the back. I'll show you.
我只想聊聊
We just wanna talk.
你叫奥尼奥对吧
Your name's O'Neill, right?
淡定 我们是朋友
Easy. We're friendlies.
轻点
Easy.
我希望他们都如此矫健
I hope they're all this good.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我女朋友都不知道我真名
My girlfriend doesn't even know my real name.
我们在SRMA有线人
We have a contact at SRMA.
你登上那营地的一瞬间
They knew everything about you
他们就已经知道你的一切
the minute you set foot in that camp.
你参过军
You served.
没
Nah.
我们参过军 海军陆战队突击部队
We did. Rangers, Marines.
海军
Navy.
他们登陆的时候已经几乎是
I was almost at the end of BUD/S
基本水下爆破海豹突击队训练的尾声了
when the Arrival happened.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
我们是在洛杉矶被抓获的
We're part of a Resistance group that got busted up
抵抗组织
in Los Angeles.
我们重新聚在了这里
We relocated here.
想要搞点动作
Looking to rattle some cages.
你们还有别人吗
You're in a crew?
我在难民营里打印了这个单子
I printed up this list in the refugee camp.
我的丈夫在里面 你也是
My husband is on it. So are you.
你还能认出别人吗
You recognize anyone else?
不 但是这根本说不通
No, but this doesn't make any sense.
如果他们知道我们是谁 那他们为什么不来追杀我们
If they know who we are, why aren't they coming after us?
你听过局外人这个词吗
Ever heard the term "outliers"?
没
No.
- 他们就是这么把我们分类的 - 谁们
- That's how they classify us. - Who?
- RAPs - 谁
- RAPs. - Who?
外星人们
The aliens.
莫克斯
Morks.
好吧
Okay.
他们想要我们和局外人怎样
So what do they want with us and the outliers?
我们还不知道
We don't know exactly.
但是我觉得我们是他们的第一防线
But we think we might be their first line of defense.
防什么
Against what?
他们的敌人
Their enemies.
把我们带到你们的人那里
Take us to your people.
我们有情报要分享
We have good intel to share.
把单子给我
Give me the list.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表