剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
A ship crashed in the mountains in Northern California
有一艘飞船在山间坠毁
while we were making our way north.
你的笔记上谢了
I saw that in your notebook.
你的巡逻兵也看到了
And your scout saw it too.
我们找到了一台逃生舱
We stumbled upon an escape capsule.
不清楚里面有什么 但并不是机器
I don't know what was inside, but it was not a machine.
这个也在你笔记上谢了 但并没什么证据
I saw that in your notes too, but there is no corroboration.
这些都与我们掌握的信息对上了
Well, all of this lines up with other things that we know.
我们听说克里克人再利用工厂
We've heard that the Clicks are using the Factory
建造大型防御网 这防御网
to build a huge defensive grid to shield themselves
保护了我们和他们的安全
and us from whatever else is coming.
其实 我没看你笔记里写的细节
You see, I did not see that detail in your notes.
你是希望我把什么都告诉你吗
Do you expect me to just give you everything?
是的
Yes.
如果我们能合作 就还可以告诉你些信息
Well, there's more. If we can work together.
今天早上我把你们都邀来
I invited you both here this morning
因为我期望
because I hoped that we could
大家能够达成共识
come to some kind of understanding.
你必须明白 我为你们和后代们
But you must realize that I have provided food and shelter
提供了食物和避难所
for both you and your children.
这就是让你们品尝下文明的甜头
It's a taste of civilization.
你要是在乎现在正打的仗
If you care about the war you're fighting,
那毁掉克里克就大错特错了
then destroying that Click would be a huge mistake.
留在这里的人成功 是因为他们明白
The people who stay here succeed because they understand
必须听天由命
that there is a line that must be towed.
像你这样带着不同观点的人
Now, you would not be the first person
可不止一个
to come here with a different philosophy.
但这样一点问题没有 我毕竟不能左右你的思想
That's absolutely fine. I can't tell you what to think.
但是我能请你走
But I can show you the door.
- 我帮你吧 - 谢谢你
-I got you. -Ah, thanks. Phew.
倒稳点
Nice steady pour.
- 桶快满了 - 好的
-This barrel's almost full. -Gotcha.
系两圈
Tie it around twice.
嘿
Hey.
你干啥呢
What are you doing?
我爸爸让我来帮你们干杂活
My dad sent me down to help you with the detail.
那你就帮忙运肥料啊
Then help with the fertilizer.
他也太久了
He's taking too long.
等他一下
Give him a minute.
为什么他不希望我们听他对话
Why didn't he want us to listen to his conversation?
因为他要保护线人
Because he's protecting his sources.
换你也会这样的
You would've done the same thing.
给 这是坐标
Here you go. Coordinates.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要是营地的人知道我未经允许就给你了
If camp finds out I gave it to you without authorization--
特殊情况 特殊处理嘛
Hey, desperate times, desperate measures.
你要步行吗
You going on foot?
还有别的点子吗
You got a better idea?
你觉不觉得他们
Hey, do you think that they-- -Whoa.
- 赶紧走 - 怎么了
Get out of here. -What's going on?
你们去哪了
Where were you guys?
马基高那
MacGregor's.
- 怎么样 - 不太好
-How'd it go? -Not well.
猛龙在哪
Where's the RAP?
不知道 但是马基高
Don't know, but MacGregor's got no interest
再也不想听到那东西的消息了
in hearing another word from that thing.
他真的要摧毁猛龙吗
You really think he's gonna destroy it?
那问题可就大了
Because that would be a really big problem.
有多大
How big?
我们得离开营地
We need to get out of this camp.
- 去哪呢 - 离开这里就好
-And go where? -Anywhere, far from here.
马基高只是在故弄玄虚
MacGregor's just bluffing.
他那么聪明不可能会毁掉猛龙
He's too smart to destroy the RAP.
我可不觉得他很聪明
Too smart is not my read on that man.
还有别的原因
There's something else.
他们在建造炸♥弹♥
They're building a bomb.
很大的炸♥弹♥
A big one.
他们在15或者20只
15, maybe 20 55-gallon drums
55加仑的桶里倒入了肥料和柴油
loaded with fertilizer and diesel fuel.
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate.
麦克维在俄克拉荷马也用的这招
Same thing McVeigh used in Oklahoma City.
这些桶都放哪了
What are they putting it in?
现在就放在几辆皮卡里
Right now, just a couple of pickups,
但是有很多桶
but they've got a lot of barrels.
皮卡不够装
Way more than the pickups could carry.
这里的人明明担心会被发现
For a place so worried about staying hidden,
可却做了这么多事情
they seem to be doing everything they can
引人注意
to get noticed.
真不想唠叨 但我们真的该走了
I hate to repeat myself, but we need to leave.
现在就得走
Now.
能不能走都两说
We don't even know if we can leave.
马基高现在和我们之间
MacGregor doesn't trust us any more
互不信任
than we trust him at this point.
我们还是会去找文森吧
We need to go back to Vincent.
他觉得和猛龙沟通是重要的
He cared enough about communicating with that RAP
他会愿意违背马基高来找我们的
to disobey MacGregor and to come find us.
他也有人手
And he has people.
在紧要关头 我们会需要他的
Yeah, we'll need him if this comes to a head.
在紧要关头
Comes to a head?
- 有什么新消息 - 没人出入
-What's the update? -Nobody in or out.
我们还是要对抗猛禽吧
The RAPs are still the enemy, right?
即使它们因为其他战争才过来
Even if they came here 'cause of some other war,
他们也杀死了数以千万 或者
they still killed tens-- I don't know--
数亿的人
hundreds of millions of people.
我明白
I know.
真希望能够明确分清它们是好是坏
Sure wish this kind of thing was black and white.
但并没那么简单
It isn't.
那我们的敌人是谁啊
Then who are we fighting?
我们之前一直在战斗的敌人
Same enemy we've always been fighting.
真正的战争不是打败外星人
The real war isn't against the RAPs.
也不是那个太空舱里的什么东西
Or whatever was in that capsule.
而是我们自己
It's against ourselves.
继续查看
Keep watch.
麦格雷戈到处都安插了眼线 我不应该见你们的
MacGregor has eyes everywhere. I shouldn't be seen with you.
但是你冒险来了
But you risked it.
因为我们都明白同一件事
Because you know the same thing we do.
点击兵是抵抗军们捕获的
The Click is the most important asset
最重要的资产
the Resistance has ever captured.
平白无故就摧毁它太愚蠢了
It's insane to destroy it for no reason.
他不会真的摧毁它的
He won't actually destroy it.
这只是虚张声势
That was just bluster.
是他改造的一种说法罢了
His way of reclaiming the narrative.
那他打算怎么处理它呢
So what's he doing with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我被隔离在外了
I've been cut out.
你是第二指挥官
You're the second in command.
你们的到来让我们的关系变得复杂了
Your arrival here has complicated our relationship.
你为了护手过来的
You came for the gauntlet
是因为你知道这是最好的理由
because you knew it was the best thing for the cause.
他觉得我对他不忠诚
He doesn't think I've been loyal to him.
这是麦格雷戈的营地 也是他定的规矩
It's MacGregor's camp and his rules.
我们到这儿的时候都接受了这一点
We all accepted that when we came here.
那是因为我们相信他
That's because we were trusting him
能利用好营地和反抗军
to make his decisions with the good of the camp
来做正确的决定
and the Resistance in mind.
如果他不能怎么办呢
What if he isn't?
人们来这里是为了防抗独♥裁♥
People came here to fight a dictatorship,
而不是建立一个新的
not sign up for another one.
- 我知道 - 那你就帮我们
- I know. - Then help us.
干什么
Do what?
说服他不要摧毁点击
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表