剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
明早7点
派克松体育馆
不要带手♥机♥
转过身
你是谁
你是谁
我是人♥民♥武警的信奉
举起双手
你有没有 这个呢
殖民地前情提要
Previously on "Colony"...
凯恩斯先生特别指定我们做你的护卫
Mr. Kynes specifically assigned us to be your escort.
相信我 加兰先生会保证我安全的
Trust me, Mr. Garland is gonna keep me very safe.
我昨天遇见了威尔·鲍曼 他们绑♥架♥了我
I ran into Will Bowman last night. They abducted me.
你真的放心把你的命
Are you really comfortable putting your life--
我们的命 交到这样的人手上吗
our lives in the hands of a guy like that?
- 哦 怎么又来了 - 爸爸
- Not this one again. - Dad.
嘿 赛尔 这是格雷西
Hey, Sal. This is Gracie.
我一直盼着见你
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我为凯恩斯多工作一天 就能得到多一天的情报
Every day I work for Kynes, I get more intel.
我组里的一个局外人
One of the Outliers in my crew
搜索了住♥宅♥设施
scouted the uptown facility.
他想要袭击军械库
He wants to hit it.
是时候让他们装备枪♥械♥了吗
Is it time to let them have some guns?
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我在难民营里打印了这个单子
I printed up this list of the refugee camp.
我的丈夫在里面 你也是
My husband is on it. So are you.
这要是真事 我会联♥系♥你
If this checks out, I'll be in touch.
喂
Hey!
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
我都习惯了
I'm used to that.
今天我是有起床理由的
Today I actually had a reason to get out of bed.
你还是想去参加集♥会♥吗
You still want to go to the meet?
没错
Hell, yes.
你不想去吗
You don't?
我努力地想在这里重建生活
I worked so hard to rebuild here.
我是说 没有很多 但也是建立点东西
I mean, it's not much, but it's something.
我们建立的只是转移注意力的东西
All we've built is a distraction.
就像这个殖民地一样
It's like this Colony.
非常光鲜亮丽
Just bright and shiny enough
以阻止我们继续深挖
to keep us from wanting to dig any deeper.
我明白
I know.
但这仍然有风险
It's still a risk.
我们一点都不了解这些人
We don't know anything about these people.
我们知道他们是专业人员
We know they're professionals...
和我们以前接触的人不一样
unlike any other cell we've had to deal with.
孩子们怎么办呢
What about the kids?
- 他们怎么了 - 这个决定会影响到他们
-What about them? -This decision affects them.
- 布拉姆会理解的 - 格雷西不会
-Bram gets it. -Gracie doesn't.
她只想过正常的生活
She just wants a normal life.
我以为你会抓住这个机会的
I thought you would jump at this chance--
一场真正的起义
a real insurgency,
训练有素的 有组织的起义
one that's trained and organized,
它能帮我们搞清楚到底是怎么回事
one who can help us figure out what's really going on.
很多东西都变了 威尔
A lot's changed, Will.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
我要去
I'm going.
好吧 我也要去
Okay. So am I.
我想听听他们说什么
I want to hear what they have to say.
这些就是我跟你说过的人
These are the guys I was telling you about.
他是哈里斯
This is Harris.
- 是你安排的这次会面吗 - 没错
-You run this show? -That's right.
你们对我们很了解
You guys know a lot about us.
我只是想知道你们是怎么知道的
I just want to know how.
我是个局外人 他也是
I'm an Outlier. So is he.
他也是
Him, too.
你还有这个健身房♥里
Same is probably true for you
大多数人一样也是
and most of the folks in this gym.
什么是局外人
What the hell is an Outlier?
专业人员
Professionals--
在降临之前就被占领军
flagged and tracked by the Occupation
标记和跟踪了
since before the Arrival.
我在难民营工作
I work in the refugee camps.
局外人一注册我们就能识别到他们
We identify Outliers the moment they register
然后悄悄把他们重新分配到殖民地里
and quietly relocate them into the Colony.
为什么
Why?
占领军在组建一个军队
The Occupation is building an army.
莫克斯人在逃亡
The Morks are on the run,
在和其它的东西作战
fighting a war against something else.
所以他们才殖民统治我们
That's why they colonized us.
等他们的敌人追上来以后
And when their enemy catches up to them,
局外人将是他们的第一道防线
the Outliers are gonna be their first line of defense.
我们都以为自己在大清理中活下来
We all thought we survived the purge
因为我们很聪明
because we were smart.
事实表明我们并不像自己想得那样聪明
Turns out we're not as clever as we thought.
我可不这么想 我很聪明的
I don't know. I'm pretty clever.
占领军犯了一个大错
Occupation made a big mistake
把你们都放在这样一个相同的殖民地里
putting you all in the same Colony like this.
我们有机会开拓它
We have an opportunity to exploit it.
听着 这听起来像一个引人注目的故事
Look, it seems like a compelling story.
我怎么知道它不是个童话故事呢
How do I know it's not just a fairy tale?
我们绑♥架♥了一名IGA的高级官员 并讯问了他
We abducted a high-level IGA official and interrogated him.
在西雅图吗
Here in Seattle?
我们把整个经过录像了
We have the whole thing on tape.
这个官员给我们的答案
The answers the official gave us
和我在洛杉矶收集的情报相符
fit with the intel I collected in L.A.
占领军的机密文件
Classified Occupation documents--
他们要在西雅图建造生物武器
they talk about building a biological weapon in Seattle.
- 你带着这些文件了吗 - 放在一个安全的地方了
-You have these documents? -Some place safe.
就像她说的
Like she said,
这个殖民地里有很多有才华的人
there's a lot of talented people in this Colony.
把他们召集在一起 我们可以制♥造♥一些大的危害
Put them together, we could do some real damage.
好吧 我在当地政♥府♥高层有认识的人
All right, I've got a contact high in local authority.
给我点时间 我去核实一下
Give me a beat. Let me verify it.
如果是真的呢
And if it checks out?
我们就合作
We're in business.
你看起来有很多消息要说啊
You look like a man who's flush with information.
我和这些人见了一面
I was meeting with one of the cells.
他们刚刚招募了几个新成员 这些人声称
They just recruited some new members who claim
他们最近绑♥架♥了一个IGA高层官员
to have recently captured a high-level IGA official.
斯奈德
Snyder.
那天晚上在他的酒店
The other night at his hotel,
我和福德正在盯着他
me and Ford are watching him.
他消失了一个小时
He disappears for an hour.
回来就讲了一个扯淡故事
Comes back with a bullshit story.
这些新成员
These new recruits,
说没说斯奈德泄露了什么
did they say what Snyder gave up?
没说细节 但是和局外人项目有关
No details, but it's about the Outlier program.
我已经厌倦了那只老鼠
I was getting tired of that little rat
在我殖民地里跑来跑去了
running around my Colony.
实际上
Actually...
他昨天晚上联♥系♥了我
he contacted me last night...
说他要给我看一个重要的东西
said he had something important that I needed to see.
那我想你应该去和他谈谈
Then I think you should go talk to the man.
别让他知道我们知道了什么事
Don't let him know what we know.
就问问他 关于他失踪的
Just ask him some follow-up questions
一些后续问题
about his disappearance.
让他自己露出马脚
Let him hang himself.
有意思 我还以为你会一个人过来
Funny, I thought you said you were gonna be alone.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我最近的一些经历
Some of my recent experiences
让我不怎么信任别人了
have made me a bit less trusting of people.
哦 你是说那个你雇来扇你的女孩儿吗
Oh, you mean like the girl you paid to slap you around?
不是
No.
她完全按照广♥告♥上说的做的
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表