剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
You just need to get behind the wheel of the cab
准备好撤离就行
and be ready to bug out.
所有这些大概需要30到40秒
Whole thing should take 30, 40 seconds.
听起来挺简单的
Sounds easy.
.
你之前做过警♥察♥吗
You've been a cop before?
或者是储备军官训练队之类的
Or like, ROTC or something?
就是想换换环境
just wanted a change of scene.
我朋友告诉我这福利很好
My friend told me the benefits are good.
我只希望对体能的要求不会太严格
I just hope the physical requirements aren't too tough.
所有人请回到座位
Everyone, take your seats, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是罗杰·埃里克森队长
I'm Captain Roger Erikson.
西雅图社区巡逻队
Team Leader for the Pioneer Square unit
先驱广场片区的领队
of the Seattle Community Patrol.
我想要感谢你们
I'd like to start by thanking you all for your choice
选择服务于这个城市
to serve our city.
在这里 西雅图
Now, here in Seattle
我们做的事有些不同
we do things a little bit differently.
我们是维和人员
We are peacekeepers.
我们是大使
We are ambassadors.
成为巡逻队的一部分不是要你
Being a part of the patrol is not about
监控你的社区
policing your community,
而是要保护你的社区
it's about protecting your community.
在开始前有人要提问吗
Any questions before we start?
请说
Sir.
谁来分配巡逻队的班次
Who assigns patrol shifts?
巡逻时间表每月都会下发
Patrol schedules are issued monthly.
如果你要改变巡逻班次
Any request to change your schedule needs to be cleared
必须经过监督官的同意
by a supervising officer.
很好 开始吧
Great, let's begin.
打开你们的新人手册翻到第一页
You can open your start pack to page one.
照着念
Follow along.
一
One.
你足球踢得真烂
You suck at soccer.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得我能进校足球队吗
Do you think I'm gonna make the team?
我不知道 其他孩子厉害吗
I don't know. How good are the other kids?
你只要说我可以进就好了
You're just supposed to say yes.
对不起
Sorry.
你觉得
How'd you feel about
去北岸中学踢球怎么样
maybe playing for North Shore instead?
这个嘛
Well...
我需要去那里上学
I'd have to be going to school up there.
我不想转学
I don't wanna switch schools.
我已经开始交到朋友了
I started making friends.
北岸中学有各种各样炫酷的项目
Well, North Shore has all kinds of cool programs.
高级科学 数学 电脑科技
Advanced science, math, computer tech.
你真的很聪明
Look, you're really smart.
并且西雅图是一个
And Seattle's a place where
要么你踏上正轨要么被人甩在后面的地方
either you get on the right track or you get left behind.
我不想让你最后成为一个送货员
I don't want you to end up delivering groceries.
我还能住在家里吗
Can I still live at home?
大概可以吧
Maybe.
或者我在那里找个房♥子
Or I may get an apartment up there.
和你的女友一起吗
With your girlfriend?
什么女友
What girlfriend?
我觉得我们没法住在一起
I don't think we can live together.
她的爸爸很老派 他要是知道了可能会杀掉我的
Her father's pretty old school. He'd probably murder me.
她叫什么
What's her name?
梅顿
Meadow.
你喜欢她哪一点
What do you like about her?
她
She's...
很正常
normal.
正常
Normal?
我是说 她也有其他的特点
I mean, she's other things too.
她和你一样聪明
She's smart like you.
很幽默
Super funny.
有她在我身边最好的一点就是
The best part about being around her is
我可以假装这些坏事从来没发生一样
it's easy to pretend all the bad stuff never happened.
她就是那种正常
She's just kind of normal.
我正常吗
Am I normal?
不正常
No.
布拉姆
Bram!
你是地球上最成熟的12岁孩子了吧
You're the most mature 12-year-old on the planet.
有时候我觉得你像梅林一样
Sometimes I think you must be like Merlin,
在时间里穿梭
traveling backward through time.
臭显摆
Show-off.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
那些已经收到
All those who have received
初步通知的乘客
preliminary notice for transfer,
情移步到乘车区
proceed to the bus loading zone
等待工作人员呼叫你的姓名
and wait for your name to be called.
- 你有正事要办吗 - 是的
- Are you with a case? - Uh, I am.
我负责一个刚刚进来的家庭
I'm with a family that just came through,
他们的小男孩把这个落下来
and their little boy left this behind.
我能进去找他们吗
Can I just have a minute to go look for them?
- 当然可以 - 那些已经收到
- Sure. - All those who have received
初步通知的乘客
preliminary notice for transfer,
请移步乘车区
proceed to the bus loading zone
等待工作人员呼叫你的名字
and wait for your name to be called.
想要这个吗
Want that?
- 想要 - 给你
- Yeah. - Okay.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
请问你叫什么
What's your name?
唐·路易斯
Don Lewis.
唐·路易斯 我是萝拉 路易斯先生
Don Lewis. I'm Laura, Mr. Lewis.
我的申请有问题吗
Something wrong with my application?
不 没问题 他们只是想让我来帮忙
No, not at all. They just sent me to help.
我等帮你拿这个东西吗
Can I take that from you?
- 谢谢你 - 没关系
- Thank you very much. - All right.
市民们 你们好
Hello, citizens.
由于西雅图暂时缺少房♥源
Due to a temporary housing shortage in Seattle,
你们得到了一次在波特兰殖民地
you have been selected for an exciting new opportunity
非常令人激动的新机会
in the Portland Colony.
你们会是第一批定居者
You will be among the first settlers,
这就意味着你们
which means you will have priority access
有房♥子优先选择权
to state of the art housing
并且有多元工作的优先选择权
and dynamic job opportunities.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
- 这边走 - 谢谢
- Right this way. - Thank you.
- 好极了 - 拉住我的手 好吗
- Great. - Hold my hand, okay.
请站到右边去 请站到右边
Step right up, please. Step right up.
我想我就送你到这里吧
I guess this is my stop.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for keeping me company.
希望波特兰正如他们说的一样好
Hope Portland's as good as they say.
我也希望
Me too.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
- 请和我来 - 谢谢你
- Come with me, please. - Oh, thank you.
波特兰
Portland?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
他们在对我们说谎
They're lying to us.
你干了什么
What did you do?
每天有成百的人来到这里
Hundreds of people come here every day.
- 成群的家庭 孩子 - 小点声
- Families, children-- - Lower your voice.
我们给他们在西雅图提供住所
We are offering them a home in Seattle,
工作 保证安全
and jobs and safety.
但是我们却
And then we're--we're--we're
把他们塞到车上
packing them onto buses, and shipping them off
把他们运到天知道是哪的地方
God knows where.
我们的工作就是进行面试
Our job is to run the interviews
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表