剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
在西雅图为什么要劫车
Why would you jack a car in Seattle?
所有车子的信息我们都有登记
I mean, we track every vehicle, so...
你说过有什么东西被偷了
What you said about something being stolen,
我想这就是正在发生的事情
I--I--I think that's what's happening here.
为什么呢
Why?
这个小队
Well, this unit,
他们在这片区域内挨家挨户的搜查
they've been going door to door in the area.
我是说 他们在找一样东西
I mean, they're searching for something.
并且我从朋友的朋友那听说
And I heard something from a friend of a friend.
这位朋友位高权重
A--a guy who works near the very top.
看上去
Well, apparently he--
凯恩斯在搜查工作中谋私利
Kynes has taken a personal interest in the search.
渡轮每天两次开往布雷克岛
Ferry goes out to Blake Island two times a day.
早上一次 晚上一次
Once in the morning, once at night.
大门口有两个保安 还有一个生物识别扫描器
Two guard gates and a biometric scanner.
或许我们应该抽签决定
Maybe we should draw straws.
如果我们想登上那艘船
If we're gonna get on that boat,
突破点一定要在保安身上
the weak link has to be human.
通常是这样的
Usually is.
他们可能会需要医生来操作那个仪器
They probably need doctors on that facility.
或许艾米可以装成工程师混进去
Maybe Amy can engineer her way in.
她的专长是什么
What's her specialty?
神经外科
Neurosurgery.
妈的
Damn.
这招不行 她被排除掉了
Yeah, that's not gonna work. She's out.
有什么问题吗
Problem?
意见分歧
Difference of opinion.
- 有关什么的意见分歧 - 有关你的
- About what? - You.
我咋了
What the hell did I do?
她还是个新手呢
She's still green.
她还没准备好面对这一切
Doesn't have the stomach for it yet.
我可不这样想
That's not my take on it.
你同意她的看法吗
You agree with her?
你最近一直在犯错
You've been making a lot of mistakes.
那你为什么还在这
Then why are you here?
因为她还没准备好
Because she's not ready.
我很忙
I'm busy.
我需要你把我丈夫的移♥民♥资料调出来
I need you to pull my husband's immigration file.
什么
What?
我觉得他现在有危险
I think he's in danger.
那真抱歉
Well, I'm very sorry to hear that.
我知道你有权限访问那份资料
I know you have access to that file.
我确实有
I do.
但是我不会冒着丢饭碗的风险来帮你
But instead of risking my job,
我现在要做我一开始就该做的事情
I'm gonna do what I should've done in the first place.
- 我要举报你 - 那可就是大错特错了
- I'm gonna report you. - That would be a mistake.
千错万错 我就不该让你进入我的生活
My mistake was letting you into my life.
但是我现在要矫正这个错误
But I'm gonna correct that now.
这样你就可以回去安心的
So that you can go back to sending refugees
送难民到死亡营地了
to death camps in peace.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
你要是想举报我就举报我吧
Report me if you want.
我会把你一起拉下来的
I will take you down with me.
我没有做过任何错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
你想知道难民到底被送到什么地方去了
You wanted to know what was really going on
所以你派我
with the refugees, so you sent me to that
去了那个空空荡荡的公♥寓♥楼
empty apartment building.
你在说谎
That's a lie.
不然我怎么会知道我要去那里呢
How else would I have known where to go?
我可没有那种访问权限
I don't have that kind of access.
你真♥他♥妈♥自私
You are an incredibly selfish woman.
你觉得只有你的家庭重要吗
You think your family is the only one that matters?
我从来没这样想过
I've never believed that was true,
这就是为什么我站在这里
and that's why I'm standing here.
但是今非昔比 一切都不同了
But, all that's changed now.
我要确保我的家庭在这个殖民地是安全的
I'm gonna make sure that my family is safe in this Colony,
如果你不帮我
and if you won't help me,
我都不会犹豫 直接就出♥卖♥♥♥你
I won't hesitate for a minute to sell you out.
事情就是在这发生的
This is where it happened.
两人身亡
Two bodies left behind.
司机和
Driver and...
他们肯定有线人
Must've been a courier.
司机没有带武器 但是他的武器
Driver wasn't armed, but his weapon was taken
在抢劫的时候被拿走
during the robbery.
安全条例也很松垮
Security protocols were lax.
这是因为这个殖民地是一个零犯罪记录的乌托邦
That's because this Colony is a crimeless utopia.
还记得吗
Remember?
他们走了哪条路
Which way were they going?
他们向东走了
East.
他们一定是从那边拐进来的
Must've turned in from over there.
凯恩斯在那栋楼里有研发设备
Kynes has an R&D facility in that building.
你觉得那辆车是从那里来的吗
And you think the SUV came from there?
是的
I do.
我猜布鲁萨德提到的那份材料
And I'm guessing the material Broussard spoke of
当时在车上
was on board.
不知怎么的 我的生活总是和他有联♥系♥
Somehow my life always leads back to him.
那我们找到他和鲍曼
So we find him and Bowman,
恢复聚合物 给IGA看
recover the polymer, show it to the IGA,
那我们就抓住凯恩斯的小辫子了
and we got Kynes by the short hairs.
如果这么简单就好了
If only it were that easy.
我有鲍曼的地址
Well, I got an address for Bowman,
如果他的地址对我们有帮助
if that helps.
什么
What?
从你提到他在那个酒店起
I started digging the minute you mentioned him
我就开始调查他
at the hotel.
他化名为詹姆斯·道尔顿
Living under the name James Dalton.
老婆叫萝拉 还有两个孩子
Got a wife, Laura. Two kids.
- 全家都在这吗 - 是的
- The whole family is here? - That's right.
他的妻子是难民营的辩护律师
His wife's an advocate at the refugee camp.
所以他们就这样从前门大摇大摆的进来
So they walked in the front door.
我是这样理解的
That's my understanding.
- 鲍曼是个局外人 - 是啊
- Bowman is an outlier. - Yeah.
他应该在布雷克岛的冷冻库里呆着
Ought to be in a freezer out on Blake Island.
但是他破解了凯恩斯的检查系统
But he came through Kynes' processing system.
他和他的家人就住进了殖民地的房♥子里
He and his family placed right into Colony housing.
他们知道他是谁
They know who he is.
他们知道他到底是谁
They know exactly who he is.
凯恩斯和全球管理局达成的协议是
The deal that Kynes cut with the Global Authority
如果他可以制♥造♥局外人
was that he gets to run Seattle however he pleases,
并把他们转交给主人
provided that he produce outliers
那他就可以按自己的想法经营西雅图殖民地
and turn them over to the Hosts.
但是他没有把鲍曼交给主人
But he didn't give 'em Bowman.
就是这个
This is it.
凯恩斯的致命错误
Kynes' fatal error.
因为他让一个局外人钻空子了吗
Because he let one outlier slip through the net?
我觉得他不是一个人
I highly doubt he's the only one.
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
他们知道我们的真实身份
They know who we really are.
他们知道所有人的底细
They know who everyone is.
"OCS"是什么
And what is "OCS"?
是加密代码 代表局外人
It's classification code. Stands for "outlier."
局外人是什么意思
What does that mean?
我知道就只是一旦他们被快速转运到殖民地
All I know is they get flagged immediately
他们就被标记成局外人
and fast-tracked into the Colony.
所以还有其他像威尔一样的人
So there are others like Will?
有多少
How many?
上百个
Hundreds.
我想要一份名单
I want a list.
如果我帮你做这个
If I do this,
我们就结束了
we're done.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表