剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
If they need to staunch the labor shortage,
那我需要在考虑引渡的条约
then I'll discuss the rendition order.
但海伦娜要在8区
But Helena has to find another location
给她的工厂重新找个位置了
in Region Eight for her factory.
我不得不承认
I feel compelled to admit
我已经把我吐露了全部的真心
I haven't been entirely truthful with you.
服务员
Waiter?
要知道 这并不是次协商
You see, this meeting wasn't a negotiation.
只是专业态度
It was a professional courtesy.
可以请我的朋友过来吗
Can you please invite my friends to join us?
这里的两个人需要被问话
These are the two gentlemen who need to be questioned.
这他妈是什么意思 问什么话
What the hell is this
我花了很长时间才打入抵抗军内部
I spent a long time embedded with the Resistance,
和很多人聊过
talked to a lot of people.
你们两个对于他们的遭受如此同情
I was very surprised to learn how both of you
我还真是没有想到
had been so sympathetic to their cause!
- 什么 - 没错 李代理 还有弗莱明
- What? -Yes, Proxies Lee and Fleming,
我已经做了详尽的调查
I took detailed notes.
我不想这样做
I didn't want to do this,
尤其是对两个前任的同事 但我也没办法
not to two former colleagues, but I had no choice.
我已经对安全董事会做了简短的报告
I gave a full briefing to the Security Directorate.
这他妈就是扯淡 这就是陷害
This is bullshit! This is a setup!
不幸的是 叛国是个很难洗去的污点
Unfortunately, treason is a hard stink to get rid of.
尤其是在这里
Especially here.
怎么样了 格雷西
How we doing, Gracie-girl?
我们在哪
Where are we?
离得很近了 但剩下的路
We're close, but we're gonna have to walk
我们只能徒步了
the rest of the way.
我来扶着你
I got you.
嘿 救命 我需要帮助
Hey, help! I need your help!
拜托了 我的妹妹现在伤得很重
Please, my sister's very badly hurt.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
胳膊脱臼 我们重接上了 但是感染的很严重
Broken arm. We reset it, but it's infected.
东边入口需要派出应急小组
I need a rapid response team at the Eastern ingress.
- 她多大了 - 11岁 她叫格雷西
- How old is she? -She's 11. Her name is Grace.
好的 马上来
Okay, help is coming.
格蕾丝 11岁 左臂脱臼
Grace is 11 years old. She has a broken left arm,
可能已经感染
and might be septic!
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
小心 小心 小心点
Careful, careful, careful!
坚持住 宝贝
Hang in there, baby.
坚持住 我们在这陪着你
Hang in there. We're here.
我们还在 你没事的
We're here. You're safe.
他们需要把她抬到医疗棚
Hey, they need to take her to the medical tent, okay?
- 让他们过去 - 好的
- Let them take her. -Okay.
他们把她的病情稳定以后 你就可以去看她了 好吗
You can see Grace after they stabilize her, okay?
好吧 跟我来
Okay? Come with me.
我是艾瑞斯 你们的律师
I'm Iris, your advocate.
我们要把你们安置到一个可以为你们
I'm going to see that you are placed in a home that offers
家人提供最好供给的地方
the best fit for your family.
好吗
Okay?
可以先跟我说一下你们的姓名吗
Can we start with your names?
道尔顿
Dalton.
詹姆斯 劳拉 还有尚恩
James, Laura, and Sean.
好的 还有格雷西
Okay, and let's not forget Grace.
道尔顿一家是哪里人
And where are the Daltons from?
加利福尼亚州的河边市
Riverside, California.
好了 我现在需要一些你们的照片
Now, I just need to snap some photos of you.
等你们洗漱完再好好拍一下
We'll get beauty shots later.
好了
All right.
这里是你们的收纳营 306号♥
So this is your intake tent, number 306.
你们必须保证这里至少有一个人
One of you should be here at all times,
因为可能会有人来这找你们谈话
in case we need to speak with you
或者跟你们说些什么事
or update you.
这个帐篷比较好找
The camp is pretty well-marked,
所以你们可以去找一些可以稀疏的地方
so you can find your way to wash facilities
还有补给站
and ration stations.
那我们怎么知道格蕾丝的情况
And how do we get updates on Gracie?
如果他们有消息 就会尽快来通知我
They know to come to me as soon as there's news.
你不用担心她
She's in really good hands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
同时我们需要保持你们的
In the meantime, I'm gonna get your case opened,
这样我们就可以开始给你们检查了
so we can start processing you.
你 呃
Why don't you, um--
不如你去给我们找些吃的来
Why don't you go see if you can find us some food
或者是换洗的衣服
and maybe a change of clothes,
我们在这等格雷西的消息好吗
and we'll wait here for news on Gracie.
好的
Okay.
C组和D组现在
Clusters C and D are now departing
穿过南门了
through the South Gate.
如果你收到了你的转移书
If you've received your transfer papers,
请现在提交报告
please report there now.
他们有足够的水和吃的
They have tons of food and water.
还有我们可以换洗的地方
Places we can clean up and change too.
我看到了行政营
I saw the administration tents.
有电脑 摄像头
They have computers and cameras
基本上什么都有
and everything.
这个地方非常严格
This place is wired.
我们很容易暴露我们自己
And they could easily find out who we really are.
很有可能他们已经知道了
There's a good chance they already know.
如果他们来找我们
If they come for us,
你就去照顾好你的妹妹
you have to look after your sister.
我不行 我不想这样
I can't--I don't want to.
大家都不想这样
None of us want any of this.
你们两个是我们最后的希望了
You two are all we have left.
答应我你可以完成这个任务
Promise us you'll do this.
我会照顾好她的
I'll take care of her.
- 你逮捕了他们吗 - 没错
- you had them arrested? - I did.
你说的是带他们去吃饭
You said that you were taking them to dinner.
那需要公开处理
It needed to be public.
李和弗莱明有同盟
Lee and Fleming have an alliance.
他们在IGA各处都有朋友
They have friends all over the IGA.
所以我才在这种特殊境遇里
Which is why I was in this particular situation.
谁现在敢支援几个
Who's going to dare to back a couple of bloc governors
被IGA的人控诉叛国罪的
who were just accused of treason
隔离区的小官
by the IGA's golden boy?
我和他们共事了很久了 艾伦
I've worked with them a long time, Alan.
但你现在已经没有了
Well, you don't anymore.
在现在这种琴况
At this level of the game,
你现在需要来点硬性攻击
you need a fixer with a mailed fist,
而不是无用的东西
not a velvet glove.
我记得你不是退休了吗
I thought you'd retired.
我现在不想再无所事事
I decided I didn't want to sit around,
整天游手好闲下去了
listening to the voices in my head for the rest of my life.
好消息
It's good news.
格雷西现在情况稳定
Grace has been stabilized.
他之前感染的很严重
She has a really bad infection,
但她应该可以恢复过来
but she should recover just fine.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
现在我需要你跟我走一趟 道尔顿先生
I need you to come with me now, Mr. Dalton.
为什么
Why?
有一个采访
For an interview.
请坐
Have a seat.
请说一下姓名
Your name, for the record?
詹姆斯·道尔顿
James Dalton.
你为什么要来西雅图 道尔顿先生
Why did you come to Seattle, Mr. Dalton?
寻求庇护
Asylum.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot.
我们只是想建立档案
We're just establishing a profile,
这样才能为你和你的家人
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表