剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
--已去西雅图--
威廉·博曼
殖民地 前情回顾
Previously, on "Colony"...
我们是来自一个
We're with an agency called
叫做全球发展协会的机构
the Institute for Global Advancement.
现在我的阵营中没有足够的支持来阻止麦嘉基
I don't have enough support in the camp to stop MacGregor.
那么你会需要援助
Then you need reinforcements.
什么占领军
The Occupation?
调出一个特定的无线电频道
You call a certain radio frequency
然后说出暗号♥
and say a code word.
罗诺克
Roanoke.
你是个和一个众所周知的
You are a double agent travelling
通敌者一起过来双面间谍
with a known collaborator.
因此我判你和你丈夫死刑
I thereby sentence you and your husband to death.
格雷西
Gracie!
乔伊 快炮
Joey, run!
不要
No! No!
所以 你打算去哪里
So where are you gonna go?
到行动的中心去
To the center of the action.
瑞士
Switzerland!
你的回答正在被密切监控之中
Your responses are being closely monitored
所以重要的是你要如实回答
so it's important that you answer truthfully.
谁是你最喜欢的美国总统
Who is your favorite US president?
我一直喜欢比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
I always liked Bill Clinton.
这家伙即使踩到狗屎也会觉得闻起来很香
The guy could step in shit and still smell good.
没什么人能把这家伙打倒
No one could ever take that guy down.
如果这世界上所有东西任你挑选
You can have anything in the world.
你最想要什么
What would it be?
我想应该不能要更多愿望了吧
I guess I can't wish for more wishes?
我觉得我最想开上一辆大奔
I guess I always wanted to drive a Mercedes.
天啊 一辆大奔 这家伙叫什么
Christ, a Mercedes, who is this guy?
埃文·哈泽尔丁
Um...Evan Hazeldine.
他是一名州级行政官也是一名法学院毕业生
He's a state administrator and law school graduate.
哪个学校的
Which one?
人♥民♥法律大学
"The People's College of Law."
说的是真的吧
That's a real thing?
他考了三次才拿到律师执业资格
He failed the Bar three times.
你已经获得了某种程度地位的权力
You've reached a position of some power.
你以前的未婚妻来找你
Your former fiancée comes to you
因为她正在被调查中
because she's under investigation,
并想要你的帮助
and wants your help.
这个前未婚妻是假设的吗
Is this a hypothetical former fiancée?
不是
No.
你们是怎么知道有这么个人的
How do you know about her?
这有什么关系吗
Does it matter?
如果你说谎了 面试就结束了
If you lie, the interview is over.
而你想要参选
And your candidacy
全球发展协会之路也将在这里
with the Institute for Global Advancement
画上句号♥
ends here.
我不会帮她的
I wouldn't help her.
他们批准了他进入
Um, they approved him.
什么
What?
他被分到哪里了
Which grouping is he in?
三角洲11号♥
Delta 11.
你批准了那个失败者吗
You approved that loser?
他的个人面试
His in-person interview
通过了算法的分类程序
supported the algorithm's classification.
他应该被限制在某个地方的小隔间
He should be confined to cubicle somewhere,
而不是管理隔离区
not governing a bloc.
你错误的应用了我的算法
You're applying my algorithm incorrectly.
凯恩斯先生 你的算法很完美
Your algorithm's perfect, Mr. Kynes.
这就是他们与你合作的原因
That's why they've partnered with you.
如果没有按照它的设计
The algorithm is meaningless
来应用的话这套算法就没有任何意义
if you don't apply it as it was designed.
协会对你的应用程序
The Institute wasn't interested
并不感兴趣
in your application method.
他们真正感兴趣的是
What they were interested in
你的算法能够
is your algorithm's uncanny ability
将人口进行分类的神秘能力
to specifically classify the human population.
我们用它来干嘛是我们的事儿
What we do with it is our business.
请带下一位候选人过来
Please bring in the next candidate.
他是个官僚 还是个傻蛋
He's a bureaucrat, Ev. He's an idiot.
要是他们继续
They're courting disaster
这么下去的话迎面而来的会是灾难
if they keep running things like this.
对 是啊 我们该怎么做
Yeah, well. What can we do?
你现在还在线上吗
Are you still up on the network?
下载它需要多长时间
How long would it take you to download it?
- 哪个部分 - 所有的
- Which part? - The whole thing.
好吧 我们现在说的可是70亿条记录
Well, now we're talking 7 billion records,
那我必须有一根低损耗电缆
so I have to get up on a hard line,
但是也许要花上多半天时间
but probably 16, 18 hours.
你能在不被发现的情况下做到吗
Could you do it without being detected?
你说呢
Come on.
我想要数据库的所有内容整理排好序
I want the whole database collated and sorted.
没问题
You got it.
我相信这里的洗浴用品是您最喜欢的 对吧先生
I trust the bath amenities were to your liking, sir?
额
Uh...
比我之前用的好太多了
Big upgrade from my previous setup.
你想看看这里的其余房♥间吗
Would you like to see the rest of the chalet,
或者想不想吃点什么
or are you hungry?
你还会做饭
You cook too?
我为您处理所有家务事 先生
I handle all the household tasks, sir.
这饭还行吧 先生
How is the meal, sir?
我必须警告你 朱利安
I've got to warn you, Julien.
你这饭做的是要把我变弯啊
It's been a long time since I've been in love.
我没想到会有访客
I wasn't expecting visitors.
这辆车是您的 先生
The car is yours, sir.
也就是说这辆车归我开咯
So that means I can drive it?
首席部长戈尔德温来见您了 先生
Chief Minister Goldwyn to see you, sir.
海伦娜 没想到你会来
Helena, I wasn't expecting you.
我是不请自来了
Unannounced drop-in.
我想确保你对此保持轻松
I wanted to make sure that you were relaxing.
你对这住所还满意吗
Are you happy with your accommodations?
简简单单一句话就足够了
A significant understatement.
我有朱利安
I have a Julien.
我想这可能会让你感到无聊
I figured this would bore you.
我肯定是没办法绝对安全 温暖干燥的
I could never be bored being safe, warm, and dry.
好吧 你准备好了之后有很多工作等着你呢
Well, there's plenty of work for you when you're ready.
我准备好了 海伦娜
I'm done, Helena.
我想要的任何东西都已经有了
Everything I could want is right here.
我不会再回去的
I'm not going back.
听起来不错
Good for you.
今天下午在总理的
There is a cocktail party
庄园里有一个鸡尾酒会
at the Chancellor's estate this afternoon.
你至少要了解一下自己的邻居
You should at least get to know your neighbors.
我可得查一下我的日程安排
I'll have to check my calendar.
我会派车来接你的
I'll send a car.
我有车了
I already have one.
她已经走不动了 威尔
She's exhausted, Will.
我们不能停下
We can't stop.
这条路上有一个小镇的标志
There was a sign for a town up the road that way.
也许我们应该去检查一下
Maybe we should check it out.
你感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
很疼
It hurts.
比之前更疼吗
Worse than before?
好吧 换换绷带应该会好点儿
Well, changing the bandage should help.
我找到了一些水
I found some water.
好的
Okay.
怎么样了
How we doing?
很好
Good.
我们应该再检查一下其他房♥屋
We should check the other houses.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表