剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Look at him, Danni.
看看他 Danni
Why is he doing that?
他在搞什么鬼
Because someone whose opinion matters to him
因为某个对他来说
More than anyone else's
意见最重要的人
told him to give up the only thing he's ever wanted.
让他放弃他一直以来唯一想做的事
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
You know he's blowing off that tryout 'cause of you?
你知道就因为你 他放弃了选拔赛的机会吗
Who does that to a friend?
谁会对朋友这样做啊
Oh, my god. I-I-I didn't even realize it.
噢 上帝啊 我 我真的没意识到
And, and I-I and I just let the whole weekend pass.
我 我就让整个周末这么过去了
How did I not see this?
我怎么就没发现呢
Because you're a cute, blond, little mouseketeer
因为你是个可爱的金发小米老鼠
With a hot body, and things come easy to you.
身材惹火 生活对你来说很轻松
And sometimes when things come easy to people,
而有时你生活很轻松的时候
They don't think about how it affects others now, do they?
你没想过会对你周围的人造成什么影响 对不
Um...
呃
No, they do not.
对 你没想过
N-o. N-o. U-s-e.
没 没 没用
W-where are you going?
你去哪儿啊
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该做的事
Oh, restocking the beer fridge, huh, Lonnie?
给啤酒冰箱补货呢 Lonnie
Yep.
是啊
God bless you and god bless America.
上帝保佑你和美♥利♥坚♥
All right, Lonnie, now is a good time to take your lunch break.
好了 Lonnie 可以去午休了
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
First, I got to stock the fridge, wash your car,
但是我得先给冰箱补货 给你洗车
Sharpen everyone's scissors
打磨大家的剪刀
Lonnie, stop, all right? You got to eat.
Lonnie 打住 好吗 你得吃饭啊
Now go wash my car and then you can get something to eat.
先去给我洗车 然后你就可以去吃饭了
Okay, cousin.
好的 表兄
Hey, see you later, Buzzy.
嘿 一会儿见 Buzzy
Yeah. We'll see you, Lonnie.
好 一会儿见 Lonnie
What a great kid.
多好的孩子
You really should pay him.
你真应该给他工钱了
What? Why? He's happy.
什么 为啥 他那么开心
You know, I give him a place to go.
你懂的 我给他提供了份工作
He feels like he has a purpose.
他感觉人生又有目标了
No, no. It's not for him. It's for you.
不 不 不是为了他 是为了你
You'll feel better if you'd pay him.
你付他工钱你自己会感觉更好的
Yeah, pretty sure I'd feel poorer if I paid him.
是啊 我付他工钱我肯定会感觉更穷的
I'm telling you, there's no better feeling
我告诉你 没有比仅仅因为你可以
Than helping someone just 'cause you can.
而去帮助他人更好的感觉了
It's better to give than to receive.
施(攻)比受更有福
Ugh!
啊
I could so do a gay joke here.
我现在真想开个同志玩笑
But I'm not gonna, because I'm a gentleman.
但是我不说 因为我是个绅士
Thank you.
谢谢
Like when you said it's better to give than receive,
就好像刚才你说施比受更有福
I could've said "In the butt."
我可以说"在你的菊花里"
But I didn't, so...
但是我没有 所有
Class personified.
真有人情味啊
Look, Ben, do you think
Ben 你觉得
I wanted to sell this barbershop to you?
我很想把理发店卖♥♥给你吗
I didn't.
我不想的
But the day we closed escrow,
但是我们签订协议那天
You said it was the happiest day of your life,
你说是你这辈子最开心的一天
And that made me feel really good about it.
那让我感觉棒极了
Wow. Really?
哇哦 真的吗
Yes.
是啊
Well, that and the fact that you paid $50,000 over asking
哦 还有你其实多出了5万大洋
because I lied about the other bidder, but mostly that.
因为我骗你还有另一个买♥♥家 但主要还是因为你开心啦
So, you can go ahead and stick that in your butt.
所以 你夹紧菊花继续开心吧
Come on, Aje, we're going.
快点 A.J. 咱们走
What? Where?
干啥 去哪儿
To your tryouts. I borrowed my dad's car.
去选拔赛啊 我问我老爸借了车
No, Danni, I told you I'm done with that. No, you're not.
不 Danni 我说过我不再打了 不 不是这样的
Look, I know you more than anyone in the world,
我比世界上任何人都了解你
And you were right. Quitting is not an option.
你是对的 退出不是个好主意
You're going to that tryout.
你要去那个选拔赛
Here's your mitt, here's your shoes,
你的手套 你的鞋
Here's your hair gel, extra hold. What do I need that for?
你的发胶 超级定型的 我要这个干啥
Because you never get a second chance
因为你没有第二次机会
to make a first impression. Come on!
给人留下完美的初次印象 快走
Keep going.
快走
All right, Lon, come on. Closing up.
好了 Lon 快点 关门了
Oh, okay. Hey, cousin, uh, can I ask you something?
好的 嘿 表兄 我可以问你点事吗
Sure. Make it quick.
当然 快点
I just wanted to ask you...
我只想问问你
Oh, jesus, here we go.
上帝啊 我就知道
What? What is it?
什么 到底啥事
What can I do to be better?
我怎么才能做得更好呢
Uh...what?
呃 什么
I just want to do a good job for you.
我就是希望能给你工作得更好
Yeah, yeah, Lon, you're doing, uh you're doing fine.
是啊 是啊 Lon 你做的 你做得很不错了
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a second.
等等 等等 等等 等一下
Come here.
过来
Listen. Um...
听着 呃
You know, I've been thinking,
我一直在考虑
And, you know, you've been working so hard around here,
你在这里工作得很卖♥♥力
And everyone seems to like you.
大家也都喜欢你
I was thinking that maybe, um...
我在考虑也许 呃
Wow. This really doesn't feel good.
哇哦 感觉一点也不好啊
I was thinking that maybe I could start paying you.
我在想也许我应该付你工钱了
You know, it wouldn't be much to start. It
你知道的 开始可能不会太多
Come on, Lon, it's really --
别这样 Lon 不是
It's really not that big of a deal.
不是什么大事
Okay.
好吧
All right, come here.
好吧 抱抱
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
That little shit!
那个小屎人
Oh.
噢
Joy!
Joy
I'm sorry, Buzzy, but everybody has their limits.
不好意思 Buzzy 但是谁都有个极限啊
His car is here. I don't know where he could be.
他的车在这儿 不知道他去哪儿了
So, how were the tryouts? It went well.
选拔怎么样了 还不错
I didn't make the team, but they told me to come back.
我没入选队伍 但是他们让我再去试试
We decided 25 was too young to give up.
我们认为25岁就讲放弃实在太早了
Yeah, we're giving ourselves till 30, and after that,
是啊 我们决定坚持到30岁以后
It's just a straight shot to disappointment city.
再直接去失望之城好了
I've been there. I know the names of all the streets.
我去过了 对那里了如指掌哟
Hey, you did a nice thing for me yesterday.
嘿 你昨天为我做了件好事
Well, I'm actually a nice person.
我其实是个很贴心的人
Hmmm.
嗯哼
Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?
你是赞同还是不赞同
Hmmm.
嗯哼
Ah, I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm late.
我知道 对不起啦 不好意思我又迟到了
But I got a little surprise.
但是有惊喜给你们
I had Lonnie go to the locksmith this morning,
早上我让Lonnie去锁匠那儿了
make everybody personalized keys to the shop.
给每个人都定制了一把店门钥匙
Oh! Oh, that's neat.
噢 噢 太棒了
Thanks, Ben. Yeah.
谢谢了 Ben 恩
O-G-O?
O G O
Old gay one. Mine just says "B."
老同志的缩写 我的写着"黑"
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表