剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
他妈妈需要这些药
To keep her brittle bones from snapping.
她脆弱的骨头才不会折断
She's at very high risk for bone breakage.
她骨折的风险很大
Yeah, we get it, Tommy. Thank you.
好了我们明白了 Tommy谢谢你
Her little arms are like bread sticks.
她的小胳膊就像面包棍
Crispy, not soft-baked.
脆脆的 不是烤软的那种
Okay, Tommy, understood.
好的 Tommy 我们懂了
She's like a skeleton made of balsa wood!
她就像软木做的骨架
Right, weak bones.
知道了 她有一副脆弱的骨头
That old bitch is made of sea glass.
那个老女人就像是海玻璃做的
Wow, that guy really likes to get his point across.
哇 这个男人真的很喜欢解释清他的观点
You know what? We can't keep playing.
我们不能继续玩了
I can't take any more money from Buzzy. Neither can I.
我不能再从Buzzy那儿赢钱了 我也不能
You want to thumb-wrestle?
你想玩指上摔跤吗
Sure, Lonnie, but later.
当然啦 Lonnie 晚点跟你玩
Look, the guy has no issue
听着 这个人毫不介意
Trying to take our money to pay off his debts.
用我们的钱来还他的赌债
It's not right. I mean, he's lost a lot already.
这是不对的 他已经输了很多钱了
I think when he gets back,
我觉得等他回来
We got to find a way to lose it back to him.
我们得想办法把钱输还给他
That's a good idea.
好主意
Yeah, that is a good idea.
对 这是个好主意
You two losers should definitely do that.
你们两个失败者就该这么做
Ben, it's his mom.
Ben 这可是为了他妈妈
I mean, you're -- some would say --
你就是那种 某些人会说你
Unnaturally close to your mother.
和你母亲关系好到不正常的人
I mean, how do you not get this?
你怎么会不懂呢
Because this is poker, all right?
因为这是玩扑克牌 好吗
There's no room for sentimentality
当你想把一个傻瓜和他的钱分开的时候
When you're trying to part a fool from his money.
可没空给你感情用事
Ben, imagine if it was your mother's medication.
Ben 想象一下如果这是你母亲的买♥♥药钱
Not possible.
不可能
I don't think about my ma when I'm playing poker.
我玩牌的时候从来不想我妈妈
And my ma's in great shape.
而且我妈保养得很好
She doesn't take prescription medication, A.J.
她不用吃处方药 AJ
Well, technically, human growth hormone is --
严格来说 人类生长激素也是
That's a supplement, Mo!
这只是养生片剂 Mo
It's a supplement, all right?!
只是养生片剂 懂吗
And all her girlfriends are doing it, so...
而且她的所有闺蜜都在吃
Hey, you ready? Eh?
嗨 准备好了吗
Ladies, you look fantastic.
女士们 你们看起来棒极了
Because of what you girls did!
这都是你们的功劳
Aww, you're giving us too much credit.
你们也太客气了吧
Aww, Charmaine!
噢 Charmaine
I mean it. I do not want credit for any of that.
讲真的 我都不想承认那些是我做的
The four drunkest guys at that wedding
真是同情将会在婚礼上喝得烂醉的四个男人
Have no idea what's about to hit them.
他们完全不知道自己将迎来什么
Joy, are you okay? Here, sit down.
Joy 你怎么样了 这儿 坐下
What did we say that made you so upset?
我们说什么了让你这么不高兴
All those questions about marriage
所有关于婚姻的问题
Got me thinking about me and Bart
让我想起了我和Bart
And what's possibly missing.
以及我们婚姻中所缺失的
You love him, right? Yeah, I love him.
你爱他 对吧 没错 我爱他
I mean, I think I love him. Just...
我是说我觉得我爱他 只是
I'm not sure if I can count on him.
我不知道我是不是能依靠他
Hey, come have a drink with us?
嘿 来跟我们喝一杯吧
Danni's buyin'. I never said that.
Danni请客 我从没说过
Yeah, but I did, and now it's too late to go back.
对 但我说了 而且现在反悔已经来不及了
Go ahead. I'll meet you there.
你们先走吧 我们酒吧见
I'm just gonna... clean up. Okay.
我要 再理一理 好的
Hey, girls. Hey
嗨 姑娘们 嗨
Hey, Joy. Whatcha doing?
嘿 Joy 你在干嘛
Just cleaning.
只是打扫一下
I was thinking about what you said yesterday.
我一直在想你昨天所说的
That was an exaggeration.
那是夸张了
I couldn't eat chicken teriyaki every day.
我不能每天都吃照烧鸡
It was... just very good yesterday,
只是 昨天的太好吃了
And I got a little carried away.
我有点不受控制了
Not that --
不是那个
Uh, when you said I could always count on you.
呃 你说过我总是可以依靠你
Oh, yeah, sure, of course you can.
哦 没错 当然 你当然可以
Well, I was hoping I could count on you for some advice.
我想向你咨♥询♥几条建议
Shoot.
说吧
What would you say if someone you knew
要是你认识的一个人
Thought she was having trouble in her marriage
觉得她的婚姻里出了问题
And she suspected that maybe someone else in her life
而且她怀疑也许她生活中真正
Might really care about her
在乎她的另有其人
The way that she needed to be cared for?
以她需要的方式在乎她
Would you tell her to do?
你会让她怎么办
Do I know who this person is?
我认识这个人吗
Yes, you do.
你认识
Is it...
是
...Ramona Singer from "Real housewives of New York"?
<纽约娇妻>里的Ramona Singer吗
No, it's just a girl.
不 只是个普通女孩
A girl who's starting to think
一个开始认为
She might've married the wrong guy.
她可能嫁错了人的女孩
Well, uh, whoever it is, whoever she is, um,
呃 无论它是谁 无论"她"是谁 呃
I would tell her that marriage is something
我会告诉她婚姻是
That I take very seriously,
我认为十分严肃的事情
And before she does anything drastic,
在她做任何冲动的事情之前
She'd better make sure
她最好确定
She's done everything in her power
她把能做的都做了
To try and make it work with...
来尝试挽救她和
Mr. Singer.
Singer先生的婚姻
It's really not Ramona Singer.
我说的真不是Ramona Singer
Well, the point is...
好吧 重点是
She should go back to her husband
她应该回到她丈夫身边
And tell him all this,
然后把这一切都告诉他
And if she does that and still wants this...other guy
如果她做了这些后仍想要 另一个男人
That's what she should do.
那就是她应该做的
You're right.
你说得对
You're right, Mo.
你说得对 Mo
I knew I could count on you.
我就知道我可以依靠你
Hey, teriyaki king?
嘿 照烧王
She was talking about you. Oh, I know, I know!
她是在说你 哦 我知道 我知道
Listen, you said when the timing was right,
你说过时机对的时候
You were gonna tell her how you felt. That's right.
你就会告诉她你对她的感觉 没错
And when the timing is right...
当时机对的时候
...I will.
我会的
Well, I got a hand like a foot.
我手气真差
Looks like you have a bad hand, too, Ben.
看起来你手气也不怎么样 Ben
Uh, no, I don't, A.J.
呃 不 我没有 AJ
I think you do, Ben.
我觉得你有 Ben
I think I don't, A.J.
我觉得我没有 AJ
In fact, if my hand was an 80s sitcom,
如果把我的手比作一部80年代情景喜剧
It would star John Stamos and the Olsen twins.
那么主演就是约翰卡斯和奥尔森姐妹
"Passport to paris"?
<巴黎护照>
"It takes two"?
<天生一对>
Oh, those are their movies. You said sitcom.
哦 那是他们的电影 你说是情景喜剧
A.J., why are you encouraging him to fold?
AJ 你为什么怂恿他弃牌
Did you guys talk to Tommy? What are you talking about?
你们跟Tommy谈过了吗 你在说什么
He's talking about that big black guy who was here earlier!
他是在说那个早先在这儿的大个子黑人
5'9, gay, talks about bones a lot --
一米八左右 同性恋 总在说骨头的事儿
The body part, not the Fox drama.
身体的那个骨头 不是Fox电视台的那个剧
He told you about my mom, right?
他跟你说起过我妈 对吧
He didn't mention her once.
他一次也没说过她
That's true. It was more like six times.
那是真的 差不多说了六次吧
Yeah, he did, so, obviously,
没错 他说了 所以 很显然
None of us feel comfortable taking your money.
赢你的钱让我们觉得很过意不去
Well, that is very sweet.
你们真是太贴心了
How many cards, Ben? No, I'm good.
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表