剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
我 我觉得 咱俩之间的气氛怪怪的
and I think the best way to release it is...
我想最佳的解决方法就是
To...
就是
Give me the $3 that you owe me.
把欠我的三块钱还我
What?
什么
Yeah. Yeah, we went for coffee the other day, and I paid for it.
对 没错 那天咱俩一起去喝咖啡 是我付的
It's been weird ever since.
之后咱俩就不对劲了
You're here because you want me to give you $3 right now?
你跑来就为了让我还你三块钱
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
You're right.
你说的对
Uh, you can pay me tomorrow, right?
呃 你明天还我也行啊
But don't forget.
不过别忘了
Danni, is that you?
Danni 是你吗
Yeah.
对
What's up?
怎么了
So, uh, yeah...
那个 呃
You know, we slept together once,
你看 咱俩睡过一次
and, you know, we never really talked about it, so I-I, um...
然后 咱俩从来没有好好谈过这个事 所以 我 我 呃
I know we work together,
我知道我们是同事
and I feel like there's this tension between us,
我能感受到和你之间的紧张气氛
And I think the best way to release it is to...
我想最佳的解决方法就是
Forget the $3 that you owe me, all right?
忘了欠我的那三块钱吧 好吗
It's my treat, so... we're good.
那是我请客 所以 咱俩没事
I, uh, bid you good night.
我 呃 祝你好梦
Danni, what are you doing?
Danni 你到底在干嘛
Hey, Mo.
嘿 Mo
Hey, Joy.
嘿 Joy
Uh, say, did you, uh...
呃 你是不是 呃
Buckle up, pigeon. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
系好安全带 小鸽子 接下来会有些坎坷
Did you, uh, know...
你是不是 呃 知道
That that star right there is Sirius?
那边的那颗星 是天狼星
That's the fourth-closest star to the planet Earth.
那是离地球第四近的星
Wow. I didn't know that.
哇哦 我不知道
Yeah. Uh, the light we're seeing right now
对 呃 我们现在看到的光芒
started shining about 8 1/2 years ago.
是大概八年半以前发出来的
Right about the same time that you moved onto my block.
恰好是你搬到我们街区的时间
And we started walking to school together.
之后我们就一起走路去上学
Yeah, we did. We did.
对 没错 没错
He did good, pigeon.
他表现不错 小鸽子
Hey, Danni. I feel like I didn't see you at all today.
嘿 Danni 今天一整天都没见着你啊
I-I know. I know. We were both so busy.
我知道 我知道 咱俩都挺忙的
Yeah. Uh, listen. I think you were exactly right.
那个 我觉得你说得很对
I think things were weird between us, you know?
咱俩之间确实怪怪的
I think we needed last night.
我想昨晚正是我们需要的
And it was fun, you know? It was really good.
挺有意思的 是吧 挺好的
In fact, I kind of feel like you owe me 3 bucks.
其实吧 我觉得倒像是你欠我三块钱呢
But, you know, it's great. Now we can be friends again.
不过 这样挺好的 我们现在又是朋友了
Totally. Totally.
当然了 当然了
I mean, that's what you wanted, right?
这是你想要的结果 对吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 没错 没错
I mean, if -- if I wanted something more than that,
我是说 如果 如果我想要的更多
you know, coming over last night would have been the worst thing I could do, so...
那我昨晚跑到你家 就是我做的最蠢的事了
I think it was really good.
我觉得挺好的
So good.
非常好
So, we're cool.
所以说 咱俩没事吧
Yeah, we're cool.
对 没问题
Okay. Yeah. It's good.
好 太好了
Cool. So, uh...
好 那么 呃
You can go. Okay, great.
你可以走啦 哦 好
You are so not cool.
你显然放不下啊
I am so not cool.
我是放不下啊
You can cry on my shoulder if you want.
如果需要 你可以靠我肩上哭
Just don't get it in my hair.
别弄脏我的头发就好
You smell really good.
你身上真好闻
Okay, enough.
行了 够了
All right, who's -- okay. There's no one out here.
好 谁 好吧 一个人都没有
Lonnie, where'd everyone go?
Lonnie 大家都去哪了
They all had plans.
他们都有安排了
Crap. I thought we could all have a beer.
靠 我还想和大家一起喝啤酒呢
Hey, Lonnie. Can you have a beer?
嘿 Lonnie 要喝啤酒吗
No. Oh, you got plans?
不要 哦 你有安排了
No.
没有
All right.
好吧
Guess I'll just have another one by myself.
看来我只能自己畅饮了
Oh. Oh, Rita, Jesus! Now what are you doing?
Rita 天啊 你在干嘛呢
I'm practicing my curtsey.
我在练习屈膝礼
What the hell does it look like I'm doing?
我他妈的看起来能在干嘛
I'm dropping a load of canary crap into the dumpster.
我把金丝雀的粑粑扔到垃圾堆里
Just walk it down, Rita.
那就下楼啊 Rita
I don't want to walk it down, Ben.
我不想下楼啊 Ben
Jesus.
天啊
Look,
那个
about our fight earlier, I want to --
关于我们之前的争吵 我想
I want to say I'm sorry about what I said.
我想说 我为我说的话道歉
Yeah. I'm -- I'm sorry about what I said, too.
我 我也为我说的话道歉
I don't think you look like a very hairy 6-year-old.
我并不觉得你是个长毛的6岁小孩
And I don't think you sound like a cartoon dinosaur.
我也不觉得你说话像是卡♥通♥恐龙
And I don't think I'm any better than you.
而且 我并不觉得自己比你好
And I don't think I'm any better than you.
我也不觉得自己比你强
And I didn't fake my orgasm.
我也没有假装高♥潮♥
Damn, it is chilly out here tonight.
我去 外面可真冷啊
I don't regret what we did.
我不后悔我们的所作所为
I get lonely sometimes, you know?
有时候 我很孤独 你懂吗
Yeah. I, uh --
对 我 呃
I get lonely sometimes, too.
有时候我也感到孤独
You know, um...
你懂吧 呃
If you're lonely,
如果你感到孤单
And I'm lonely...
而我也是孤单一人
Uh...
呃
Keep your pants off. I'm coming right over.
别穿裤子 我马上就到
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表