剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Sometimes, you want something so bad,
有的时候 你非常渴望一样东西
But it seems out of reach.
但是这样东西看上去遥不可及
Because it's got a husband.
因为这样东西有老公了
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不是在说这茬儿
I'm not talking about Joy, Charmaine, all right?
Charmaine 我不是在说Joy 好么
And now I'm not getting emotional about Joy.
现在谈起Joy 我可以控制住自己的情绪
I'm empathizing with A.J.'s dilemma.
我跟A.J.的困境产生了共鸣
Look, the way I see it,
听着 我是这么想的
Getting the thing you thought you wanted
得到了你以为自己想要的东西
Is never all that great anyway.
也不全是件好事儿
It is all about the chase.
关键在于追逐的过程
Mm-hmm-hmm.
嗯哼哼
Was that the brush off?
你这是拒绝他的意思么
Possibly. We still in it.
说不准 我们还在沟通
You know, she's right. I'm 25.
她说得对 我已经25岁了
If I was gonna make it as a professional ball player,
我要真能当上职业棒球运动员
It would've happened already.
哪还等到现在
So, that's it? You're giving up?
所以你这是放弃了
Not giving up.
不是放弃
I'm accepting the reality of my situation, you know?
我是接受了残酷的现实
And it's good. It feels good, you know?
挺好的 真的挺好的
Feels like a giant weight has been lifted off of me.
感觉心里的一块大石头终于落地了
You know, but very quickly,
不过速度太快
So I do feel a little dizzy and sort of disoriented.
所以我还有点头晕目眩 找不到方向
But it's good. It's good.
但是挺好的 挺好的
And now I'm probably gonna go. Okay.
我要走了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Gonna go home.
回家
I'm gonna drink a shit ton of beer by myself
我要大喝一场
Because I'm really excited about the future.
因为我真的很期待未来
Okay.
好了我走了
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
Okay, gang, it's time to begin
朋友们 现在到了
The open-mike portion of our evening.
今晚自愿即兴表演的环节了
Now, normally it would be our father, Ray, being the emcee,
通常情况下是我们的爸爸Ray来做主持
But as you know, his diabetes has taken a turn for the worse.
但是你们都知道 他的糖尿病越来越严重了
Oh, Jesus, Rosalee!
哦老天爷 Rosalee
No one wants to hear about dad's diabetes!
没人想知道爸爸的糖尿病
Shut up, Rita!
给我闭嘴 Rita
I'm telling them about the fundraiser!
我要把募捐活动告诉他们
We are sponsoring a walk-a-thon
我们发起了一个徒步募捐活动
To help raise money to fight diabetes.
筹得善款与糖尿病作斗争
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
How's dad gonna do a walk-a-thon, Rosalee?
Rosalee 爸爸还怎么徒步募捐
The doctor said he's gonna lose a foot!
医生说他要截掉一条腿
He's not walking! Other people are!
他走不了 别人可以
Christ on a cracker!
我了个去
Nobody asked you.
没人在问你话呢
Anyway, our first performer was always one of pop's favorites.
我们的第一位表演者总是大家的心头好
We love her to death.
我们爱死她了
She's a wicked cutie, and she hasn't been here in a while.
她是个机灵鬼 有一段时日没来这里了
So, let's give it up for Danni Giordano!
让我们欢迎 Danni Giordano
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I, uh, I wasn't gonna be here tonight, actually.
我 呃 本来我今晚不打算来的
Um, in fact, I, I wasn't gonna ever be here again.
呃 事实上 我 我打算再也不来了
But, um, a good friend of mine changed my mind,
但是 呃 我的一个好朋友让我改变了主意
So this is for him.
这首歌♥送给他
You could be amazing
你能令人惊异
You could turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
将言语炼成灵药或武器
That's messed up.
完蛋了
You could be the outcast
或许你被排挤
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
不幸遭受某人缺爱的轰击
But I wonder what would happen
但我在想何事会降临于你
If you say what you want to say
如果你说出心之所想
And let the words fall out
言语铿锵有力
Keep walking, dude. We're done.
走吧 老兄 我们没戏
Honestly I wanna see you
说实话 我想看到你
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Is there a meeting of the lollipop guild
难道有啥棒棒糖协会
We don't know about?
背着我们开会
Even if you know the door is locked, you got to rattle it.
即使你知道门是锁着的 你还是要去摇摇看
One of those things.
一样的道理
Hey, hey, guys, let's just relax, all right?
嘿 嘿 伙计们 放轻松啊
We got nowhere else to be. We're barbers.
我们没地儿可去 我们是理发师
You okay, A.J.?
A.J. 你还好么
Oh, yeah. I'm average.
哦 当然 跟平常一样
That is a clean window.
那扇窗户可真干净啊
Yeah, Lonnie's machine. You should see my station.
是啊 Lonnnie的成果 你应该看看我的台子
It's spotless. So is my apartment.
简直无可挑剔 我的公♥寓♥也是
It was an awkward couple hours 'cause I didn't invite him,
那几个钟头非常尴尬 因为我根本没有邀请他
But the place sparkles.
但是我的公♥寓♥确实亮堂了
Okay, I got the coffees!
好了 咖啡我买♥♥来了
Here you go.
给你
Here's yours. Okay.
这是你的
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
I wanted cream and sugar. This one says black.
我要的是加奶加糖的 这个上面写着"黑"
I don't think that refers to the coffee, Charmaine.
我估计那不是说你的咖啡 Charmaine
Mine says "Old gay one."
我的写着"老同志"
Morning, team. Hey, ben, you know,
大家早上好 嘿 Ben
You should really consider making keys for all of us.
你真该考虑一下给我们都配把钥匙
I mean, you're late every day,
毕竟你天天都迟到
And even your ma thinks it's a good idea.
就连你老妈也赞成啊
Hey, Mo, for the last time,
嘿 Mo 最后再说一次
Stop going through my ma to get to me, all right?
别再通过我老妈来摆布我了 好吗
It doesn't work anymore.
不管用了啊
Well, you stopped wearing jeggings to work.
但是你的确不再穿紧腿裤上班了啊
Mo, she barely had any say in that decision.
Mo 她跟这个决定毫无关系
You coming?
不进来吗
No. I'm gonna wait for Danni.
不了 我想等等Danni
Oh, that's nice.
很好嘛
Not for her it isn't.
对她可不好
Oh, hey, Mo. How was your day off?
嘿 Mo 休息日做什么了
Oh, I-I, you know, hung out with Ben.
我 我就跟Ben一起打发打发时间呗
His mom made lasagna, and we shot some pool.
他妈妈做了千层面 我们打了会儿桌球
Not with his ma. She had a date.
不是和他妈妈 她去约会了
Asian gentleman. That doesn't matter.
和一位亚洲男士 无关紧要啦
How about you?
你呢
I had my walkathon.
我去徒步筹款了
Oh, that was yesterday! That's right. I'm so sorry.
噢 是昨天吗 可不是嘛 太抱歉了
Oh, no, it's okay.
别 没事的
It turns out the diabetes walkathon
结果发现糖尿病徒步筹款
Was scheduled for the same time as the aids walkathon,
和艾滋病徒步筹款全安排在一个时间了
And the routes collided,
路上都冲突了
And all the people walking for aids
艾滋病徒步筹款者
got mixed up with people walking for diabetes,
和糖尿病徒步筹款者都混在一起了
And there was just a lot of confusion.
一片混乱啊
"Hey, you got aids in my diabetes."
"嘿 我的糖尿病里怎么有艾滋病"
"You got diabetes in my aids. Get the --"
"我的艾滋病里怎么有糖尿病 快走开"
It's not funny, though.
确实一点也不好笑
Want to be a racecar driver? That's the big dream.
想做个赛车手啊 梦想可不小啊
Let's talk about odds.
咱们来谈谈可能性吧
Hey. Where were you the other night?
嘿 你们那天晚上去哪儿了
I looked for you after I sang, but you were all gone.
我唱完以后找你们来着 但是你们都走了
Oh, well, that's because,
是啊 那是因为
Due to circumstances beyond our control,
出于我们无法控制的因素
We did not want to be there.
我们不想呆在那儿了
You seem a little more hostile than usual.
你今天看起来比平时敌意还要重啊
Because of what you did to A.J.
因为你对A.J.的所作所为啊
What did I do to a.J.?
我对A.J.做啥了
You broke him. Okay, that is so not true.
你毁了他 才没有呢
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表