剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
多少张牌 Ben 不了 我不出了
But, Buzzy, your ma... is my ma!
但是 Buzzy 你妈 是我妈
She's a tough, old broad just like me.
她是个倔强的老婆子 跟我一样
I don't need your pity. I don't need your charity.
我不需要你们的同情 我不需要你们的施舍
If you got a problem with this, just go.
你要是有问题就走吧
Buzzy, please I mean it, A.J. leave.
Buzzy 拜托 我认真的 AJ 走吧
Buzz, come on Anybody who's not in this game
Buzz 拜托 谁不想玩这个游戏
Should just get off the roof now.
现在就应该走了
All right.
好吧
I can't believe they've been going at it for three hours.
我不敢相信他们已经玩了三个小时了
Yeah, just like Robin and that guy from the reception
是啊 就跟Robin和接待处那个
In the shark costume.
穿着鲨鱼服的家伙一样
That's funny.
挺有意思的
I thought sharks had no natural predators.
我以为鲨鱼没有自然天敌呢
I'll take three.
三我收了
Oh, Buzzy's got a lousy hand.
哦 Buzzy有只差劲的手
Yes, he does. Oh, yes, he does.
没错 他有 哦 没错 他有
Hey, Rhonda, mind if I hold the little guy a second?
嘿 Rhonda 介意我抱一会小家伙吗
Oh, yeah, sure.
哦 当然不
Don't worry he didn't wet himself.
别担心 他没尿裤子
Rita spilled beer on him.
是Rita把啤酒洒他身上了
I did.
我洒的
All right.
好吧
I'm all in.
我全押上
So am I.
我也是
Oh, wait, what is that?
哦 等一下 那是什么
The bet's $200. That old watch gonna cover it?
赌注是200美金 那块旧表值那么多钱吗
That old watch is worth a lot more than that,
那块旧表要值钱多了
And it doesn't matter 'cause it's coming back to me
不过那没关系 因为它们会回来的
In 10 seconds.
在十秒之内
Three kings.
三个K
Not bad, not bad.
不错 不错
But I've got, uh...
但我有 呃
And when one of us is gone
如果我们之中有人离去
And one of us is left to carry on
唯留一人茕茕孑立
Hey, little Mo peep, you want to stop with that?
嘿 偷看鬼 你能停一下吗
Stop what? We're just singing to a baby.
停什么 我们只是在给宝宝唱歌♥
I know what you're trying to do. It's not gonna work.
我知道你们要干嘛 没用的
Valve is shut, all right?
行不通的好吗
Sorry, I've got, uh...
不好意思 我有 呃
Then remembering will have to do
唯有铭记
Our memories alone will get us through
我们的回忆可使我们渡过难关
I'm not gonna think about you, mama.
我不会想着你的 妈妈
I'm not gonna think about you.
我不会想着你的
What do you got, Ben? Sorry, um, I've got, uh...
你有什么 Ben 抱歉 我有 呃
Think about the days of me and you
追忆你我的往昔
You and me against the world
你我一起对抗全世界
Um...
呃
I've, uh, I've got -- I-I've got nothin'. Uh...
我有 呃 我有 我 我什么也没有
Look, if this is about my mom --
如果这是关于我妈
This is not about your ma, all right?
这跟你妈无关 好吗
It's about poker. I was bluffing.
是关于扑克 是我在虚张声势
But now that you mention it, Buzz,
但现在既然你提到了 Buzz
You listen to me and listen to me good, all right?
你听我说而且好好听我说 好吗
You get one ma in this lifetime.
你一生就只有一个妈妈
You get one ma, so you take care of her!
你只有一个妈 所以你要照顾她
You take really good care of her, all right?!
你要好好照顾她 懂吗
Take care of her!
好好照顾她
I will. Uh...
我会的 呃
Whew!
呼
You know, I have time for one more game if --
我还有时间再来一局 如果
Get out of here, buzzy! Get out!
走开 Buzzy 出去
Are you really gonna go? Yes, hush puppy.
你真的要去吗 是的 啰嗦鬼
I will go to a gamblers anonymous meeting. Because if you don't,
我要去个赌徒的匿名聚会 因为如果你没赢
You know you're gonna put us in the poor house.
我们就只能住在破房♥子里
I understand. Kiss the condo goodbye!
我明白 跟公♥寓♥吻别吧
Got it. Broke.
明白了 会破产
Wearing kleenex boxes for shoes.
穿着纸巾盒当鞋子
Spreading cat food for dinner.
把猫粮当晚饭
Selling our teeth to --
把我们的牙卖♥♥给
Now, you see
你看
That's all it takes to hush a puppy.
让一个啰嗦鬼闭嘴就得这么干
I will see you then.
待会儿见
So, did your...friend talk to, uh,her husband?
所以 你的 朋友 跟她老公谈了吗
Yeah, she did.
是的 她谈了
And it was good.
挺不错的
She told him everything she's be feeling for years.
她跟他说了这些年她所感受的一切
Uh, what did her husband say?
呃 她老公说什么
He said he was gonna try to be
他说他要试着成为
The kind of guy she could count on.
那种她可以依靠的男人
You might've saved our marriage, Mo.
你挽救了他们的婚姻 Mo
Well...
这样
...good for me.
挺好的
Oh, my god! Baby!
哦 天呐 宝宝
Le Marcus wanted to say goodbye.
Marcus过来道个别
AWW! goodbye, Le Marcus! You are so le cute.
哦 再见 Marcus 你可真可爱
A.J., look, there's a baby. What? Where?
AJ 看 这儿有个宝宝 什么 在哪儿
Can he hold him? Hold him, A.J.
他能抱着他吗 抱着他 AJ
Oh, yeah. What?! Why are you trying to get me to hold him?
哦 好 什么 你为什么要让我抱着他
Hold him. I want to see how you hold a baby.
抱着他 我想看你怎么抱小孩
Okay. Hi.
好吧 嗨
Hello, there, little human.
你好 小人儿
Look, you're a natural.
看 你是天生就会的
Oh, yeah, maybe.
哦 好吧 也许吧
You're gonna be a good dad.
你会成为一个好爸爸的
I like it. Makes me feel kind of warm.
我喜欢这样 让我觉得有点温暖
But I think that's because he's peeing on me right now.
但我想那是因为他正在我身上尿尿
Good job!
干得好
Did you see the pictures Robin posted of the weddin'?
你们看到Robin发布的婚礼照片了吗
How did she not know both of her breasts
她怎么会不知道她的两个胸
Had popped out of her top?
从她上衣里跳出来了
Oh...she knew.
哦 她知道的
And when one of us is gone
如果我们之中有人离去
And one of us is left to carry on
唯留一人茕茕孑立
- Ma! - Then remembering will have to do
妈 唯有铭记
Our memories alone will get us through
我们的回忆可使我们渡过难关
新浪微博:@电波字幕组
电波字幕组 欢迎您的加入
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表