剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Do you have an appointment?
您有预约吗
No, I'm his mother, Dottie.
没有 我是他妈 Dottie
I have an idea why.
我好像知道为什么了
Hi. Uh, excuse me.
嗨 抱歉打扰一下
Hi, we're closed for lunch. We'll be open in an hour.
嗨 我们正在午休 一小时后开门
Oh, I am just looking for A.J.
我只是来找AJ的
Are you lucy? I am.
你是Lucy吗 对 是我
Hi!
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Wow. You're so pretty.
哇 你真漂亮
Oh, thank you. So are you.
哦 谢谢 你也很漂亮
Isn't it funny how girls have to do that
女孩们为了互相表示友好
To show each other they're friendly?
还得这么说 太搞笑了
I know, it's so lame.
就是 太没劲了
I love your outfit. I really love your outfit.
我喜欢你的衣服 我喜欢你的衣服
Okay, well, A.J.'s upstairs on the roof.
好吧 AJ在屋顶上
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Great hair, by the way.
你的头发很美 顺便说句
Really? I'm kind of sick of it.
真的吗 我都觉得有点厌烦了
I've been thinking about cutting it,
我在想要不要剪了
But I don't want to look like an elf.
但是我不想看起来像个小精灵一样
Or jenna Elfman.
或者Jenna Elfman
She's really pretty, though.
但她长得挺美
Oh, my god -- so pretty.
简直是太美了
Well, you've got a great face for a short haircut.
你的脸型非常适合剪短发
I could do it for you if you want.
如果你愿意的话 我可以帮你剪
No. I mean, it would be -- really?
这实在是 你是认真的吗
Only if you want me to.
前提是你愿意
You don't mind? Oh, please.
你不介意吗 拜托
I spend my days giving buzz cuts to fat guys in patriot jerseys,
我曾经给爱国者队的胖子球迷们剪过板寸
And fat guys in celtic jerseys.
还有凯尔特人队的胖子球迷们
And fat guys in red sox jerseys, and -- you get what I'm saying.
还有红袜队的 你懂我的意思吗
I would love to cut you -- in the hair.
我很想剪你 的头发
You know what? Let's do it.
你知道吗 咱们剪吧
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好极了
Say, benjamin, when were you gonna tell us about mo's mom?
Benjamin 你什么时候打算告诉我们Mo妈的事情
What, about the divorce?
啥 离婚的事吗
I didn't know until he told me this morning.
Mo今早告诉我后我才知道的
Not about the divorce,
不是离婚的事
About the fact that his mama is Brienne from "Game of thrones."
他的妈妈简直是<权利的游戏>中的Brienne
Who's brienne?
Brienne是谁
She's the giant lady-man who had a fistfight with a bear.
她是个女巨人 能和狗熊肉搏
And won.
而且还赢了
All right, so Dottie's tall and strong, so what?
好吧 Dottie又高又壮 这又怎么了
Ben, she's...
Ben 她有点
"Well, she's -- she's"... What, say it?
"呃 她有点那个" 什么呀 说啊
Buzzy? A.J.?
Buzzy AJ
Charmaine?
Charmaine
She a crazy bull-dyke.
她是个铁T啊
Was that what you were gonna say?
这就是你想说的吗
Well, I was gonna say "Gay,"
我本来想说"同志"的
But charmaine has a more colorful way of saying things.
但是Charmaine总能把事情形容得更生动
Dottie gay? I -- come on.
Dottie是同性恋 拜托
I mean, why would you say that? Did she say something?
你们为什么这么说 Dottie说过什么吗
Yeah, she did.
是的 她说过
She said "Hi, I'm Dottie."
她说"你好 我是Dottie"
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Listen, okay -- if dottie was gay, I would know, all right?
听着 如果她是同性恋的话 我会知道的
I just spent half my childhood at mo's house.
我的半个童年时光都是在Mo的家里度过的
She did regular family stuff with us, you know?
她和我们一起做一些很平常的事情
Watched a lot of nascar, she taught me how to weld.
比如一起看纳斯卡赛车比赛 教我如何电焊
I learned how to drive in her subaru.
她教会我如何开车 用的她的斯巴鲁
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
Well, you know the old saying.
俗话说得好
If we can't be out, "Lez" Be in.
越是看不出 越是同性恋
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Oh, my god! It's so short.
我的天哪 好短啊
I love it!
我爱这个发型
Do I love it?
我爱吗
I think you love it. I love it.
我觉得你爱它 反正我爱它
Yeah, I totally love it. Unless I hate it.
我真的很爱 除非我讨厌它
Do I hate it?
我讨厌它吗
No, you love it.
不 你很爱它
You're right. I love it.
你说得很对 我喜欢这个发型
Oh, you know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我要干啥吗
I'm going to surprise A.J. With it tonight at the movies.
今晚和AJ一起看电影时 我要给他个惊喜
Don't even tell him I was here.
千万别告诉他我来过这里
You look really cute, lucy.
你看起来很漂亮 Lucy
Aww.
噢
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! It's on me.
哦 不用了 权当我请客了
You are so nice. My friends are gonna freak.
你真是太好了 我的朋友们会吓疯的
jou're gonna have some esplaining to do, lucy.
你可得对他们好好解释一番了 Lucy
I know this isn't gonna be easy for you.
我知道这对你来说会很难
But daddy and I are always gonna be your parents,
但是你爹和我会永远做你的父母的
Even if we're not married.
不管我们是否仍是夫妻
Does Mandy know?
Mandy知道吗
If, god willing, your sister ever wakes up, we'll tell her.
如果你姐姐能醒来 上帝保佑 我们会告诉她的
"When," Ma -- not "If."
是"当她醒来" 不是"如果她醒来" 妈妈
You're right, mo.
你说得对 Mo
When she wakes up, we'll tell her.
当她醒来时 我们会告诉她的
Although I'm not looking forward
尽管我并不期待看见她
To her blinking her disappointment at me.
眨着眼睛来表达失望之情
Ma, none of this makes sense.
妈妈 这根本说不通啊
I mean, after 30 years of a happy marriage,
你们愉快地度过了30年的婚姻
You're really leaving dad because he sold your circular saw?
你真的因为爸爸卖♥♥了你的圆锯而准备离开他吗
Yeah.
是的
That's it?
就这样吗
That's it.
就是这样
And I had an affair.
而且我还有外遇
What? You what?! With -- with who?!
什么 你怎么 是和谁
I'm not ready to discuss it with you yet.
我还没准备好和你讨论这些
Is it someone I know?
是和我认识的人吗
Mo, please, no more questions.
Mo 拜托 不要再问了
All right, ma. No more questions.
好吧 妈妈 我不问了
In fact, that'll be easy,
事实上 这简单着呢
Because I'm not talking to you anymore!
因为我不想再跟你说话了
Mo.
Mo
Mo!
Mo
What are you looking at?!
你看什么呢
Hey.
嘿
When were you gonna tell me that you transformed
你什么时候准备告诉我
The hot girl I was going out with into a korean soldier?
你把我正在约会的正妹变成了个韩国大兵
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
You cut lucy's hair off. She asked me to.
你剪了Lucy的头发 她让我剪的
You don't like it? I thought it was a totally cute haircut.
你不喜欢吗 我觉得那发型很可爱啊
You know I hate short hair on girls.
你知道我讨厌女孩剪短发的
How would I know that?
我怎么会知道
I'm sure we've talked about it.
我确信我们曾经讨论过
When? I don't know.
啥时候 我不记得
Around the time that I introduced you to pomegranates.
就是我把你介绍给石榴的时候
Isn't that the thinking man's apple?
那不是思想者的苹果吗
Bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap!
别走 别走
I think you sabotaged me
我觉得你是在故意搞破坏
Because you don't want me to go out with someone else.
因为你不想看我和别人约会
I sabotaged you? Mmhmm.
我故意搞破坏 是的
You sabotaged yourself.
明明是你自己搞砸的
Maybe you didn't want to go out with someone else.
也许你自己不想和别人出去约会
Oh, yeah. 'cause I'm so hung up on you that I sabotaged myself.
是吗 因为我放不下你 所以我故意搞砸吗
Why would I possibly do that?
我为什么要这么做
I don't know, A.J. Why would you? I wouldn't.
我不知道 AJ 你为什么这么做 我不会的
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表