剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Everything's gonna be okay. More than okay.
一切都会好的 会非常好
You're gonna be an amazing mom. I'm sure of it.
你会成为一个很棒的母亲 我确信的
And somehow everything will work out with you and Bart.
你和Bart的事也都会水到渠成的
I'm afraid you're only half right.
恐怕你只说对了一半
All mothers-to-be are nervous,
所有要做妈妈的人都会紧张的
but you don't need large breasts to nurse.
但是没有大的乳♥房♥♥也可以哺乳的
You know, in Japan...
在日本
No, I'm talking about me and Bart.
不 我说的是我和Bart的事
This baby is the sign I've been praying for,
这个孩子就是我一直祈求的信♥号♥♥
but it's not telling me to stay with Bart,
但不是在告诉我和Bart在一起
it's telling me to leave him.
而是告诉我离开他
I can't even count on him to remember my birthday.
他甚至都记不住我的生日
May 29, 1989. Go ahead.
是1989年5月29日 你继续
Hey!
嘿
Who took the scented candle out of the bathroom?
谁把香薰蜡烛从卫生间拿走了
Oh, there it is.
原来在这儿呢
You were saying about Bart not remembering your birthday?
你刚刚说到Bart记不住你生日吗
Right. If I can't count on him for the small things,
对 如果我连这种小事都不能依靠他
then how am I gonna count on him
那我怎么在像养小孩这样的大事上
for something as huge as raising a child?
依靠他
Well...
嗯
That phone call at the funeral home...
那个在葬礼上的电♥话♥
that was me telling Bart that I'm leaving him.
我告诉Bart我要离开他了
Our marriage is over.
我们的婚姻结束了
Oh.
哦
What do you think?
你怎么看
I don't know.
我不知道
You and Bart breaking up, I mean, that's big.
你和Bart分手 这是个大事啊
I don't know if I have the words to describe
我都不知道该怎么形容
what I'm feeling right now. Uhoh!
我现在的感受了 啊呀
If the words come to me, I'll let you know.
如果我想起来的话我再告诉你
Damn it!
该死
No! No! All right.
别 别捡 好吧
No. All right.
你别捡 好吧
Don't do that.
别捡
Guys, can I get your attention please?
伙计们 听我说好吗
Joy has some wonderful news she wants to tell everybody.
Joy想告诉大家一个好消息
I'm gonna count to three.
我数到三
One, two, three...
一 二 三
I'm having a baby! Joy's marriage is over!
我怀孕啦 Joy的婚姻完蛋啦
She's having a baby!
她怀孕啦
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表