剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
than when you got it in the first place?
当初接手时候比完全没起色
Yeah. Uh, unlike you, Ben, I, uh, I did my research.
对 不像你 Ben 我可做了调查呢
Yeah, you did. You sure did, pal.
是啊 你肯定调查了 伙计
you know, you always were thorough.
你一直都是心思缜密的人
It's one of the things I admired about you.
这是我佩服你的一点
Okay. Uh...
好吧
Best of luck.
祝你好运
And, uh, thank you so much for the drink.
还有 谢谢你的饮料
Jew are welcome.
"犹"别客气
What was that?
你说啥
Oh, nothing. Okay. Byebye.
哦 没什么 好吧 再见
Best of luck to jew. Nope. See, you don't get that.
祝"犹"好运 不 你不能这样
You don't get that, all right? Not even in your little...
不能这样 懂吗 就算你坐着个小
You don't get that, okay?
你不能这样
All right? You're a prick. You've always been a prick.
你就是一蠢货 你一直都是一蠢货
And now you're just a prick in a wheelchair.
现在你就是个坐在轮椅上的蠢货
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不 不 不 不
It's not what you think. Yeah, no, no, no.
不是你们想的那样 不 不 不
No, no.
不 不
He was wishing me best of luck in a terrible way.
他用一种讨人厌的方式说祝我好运
And he...Re-punctuated my posters.
而且 他还给我的海报重新加了标点
You guys ready? So ready.
准备好了吗 早好了
Ready, Mo? Ready. Wait, I'm not ready.
怎么样 Mo 好了 等一下 我还没准备好
You're not gonna bring up Charmaine again, are you?
你不会是又要说Charmaine了吧
Including Charmaine is the right thing to do.
我们带Charmaine一起才对啊
I mean, isn't cheerleading all about unity?
拉拉队的宗旨不就是团结吗
About people shedding their egos to form one group
大家为了团队牺牲小我
whose sole purpose is to support others?
拉拉队就是为了支持别人啊
No. It's about being hot.
不 拉拉队是为了性感惹火
I think they're ready for you up there.
大家在等你们了
I'm sure it'll be a delight, but I'll be mopping up vomit.
表演肯定精彩 不过我得去清理呕吐物了
Sorry. Old pre-cheer habit.
抱歉 表演前的老♥毛♥病犯了
Well, Mo? What's it gonna be?
Mo 到底怎么样
Are you with us or not?
你要不要跟我们一起
Rita, do you mind if I borrow that mop?
Rita 我能借那个拖把吗
There's an old mess I'd like to clean up.
有些老问题我要去解决一下
I'm sorry, Rita, it can't be helped.
抱歉 Rita 我没别的办法了
Okay. Classmates, friends,
好了 同学们 朋友们
People who called me "Mo the homo,"
那些叫我"Mo小受"的人
real creative.
挺有创意哈
The rest of the squad couldn't make it up here,
剩下的拉拉队员来不了了
So I'm gonna need my good friend Charmaine to help me.
所以 我需要我的好朋友Charmaine来帮忙
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
I learned this routine with her
这套舞步是我在高一的时候
when we were in the 10th grade,
跟她学的
And she was better at it than me.
她做得比我好
So get up here, Charmaine. Give her a hand, everybody.
快上来吧 Charmaine 大家欢迎她
Oww!
哇哦
What are you doing? Cheering with my friend.
你在干嘛啊 跟我的朋友一起跳拉拉操啊
Unless you don't remember the choreography.
除非你不记得舞步了
5, 6, 7, 8.
5 6 7 8
All right. Okay.
好了 听着
We've got something to say.
我们有些话要讲
You're lost in the forest and you're going to be our prey
迷失于丛林之中的你 即将成为我们的猎物
We can see in the dark and we live up high in trees
我们能看穿黑暗 我们活跃在树梢
We can turn our necks 270 degrees.
我们的脖子 能转动270度
'cause we're the owls.
因为 我们是猫头鹰
Who? That's right, the owls
是谁 没错 猫头鹰
Who? The charlestown owls.
是谁 查尔斯镇的猫头鹰
Who? We hunt at night.
是谁 我们在夜间狩猎
Are you smiling? Shut up.
你是在笑吗 闭嘴
I made it. What did I miss?
我终于到了 我错过什么啦
You mean besides the reunion?
你是说除了大聚会吗
Everything.
别的全错过了
And last call's in 10 minutes,
10分钟后就要打烊了
So get out there and make some memories.
赶紧过去 创造点回忆吧
Oh, hey, sal. What happened?
嘿 Sal 出什么事了
I just saw you on the treadmill at the gym last week.
上星期我还看见你在健身房♥跑步呢
Yeah, I got clipped pretty bad by a car
哎 我在收费站值夜班的时候
working the graveyard shift at the toll booth.
被车给撞了
I'm stuck in this thing for three more months.
我还得再坐三个月的轮椅
Well, you've always been an awful anti-semite,
你一直是个烦人的反闪米特分子
So I guess you got what you deserved.
这大概就是报应吧
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, my god. I can't believe we stayed up all night.
天呐 真不敢相信 咱们竟然一夜没睡
I can't believe Charmaine
我不敢相信 Charmaine
smiled at the end of a cheerleading routine,
在跳完拉拉操的时候竟然笑了
and I missed it.
而我竟然没看到
It's like everyone saw a leprechaun except me.
就像是除了我 大家都看到了小精灵现身
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Charmaine
要是Charmaine愿意现在
was willing to flash you that smile right now.
给你一个笑脸 我可不会吃惊的
Surprise.
吃惊吧
Ohh, you guys started early.
哦 你们这么早就喝上了
I'm so proud.
我很欣慰
We came back after the reunion to have a beer,
聚会之后 我们回来喝了点啤酒
and we ended up talking all night.
结果我们聊了一整晚
Huh. So how was it? You guys have fun?
怎么样啊 玩得开心吗
They did. It was a complete disaster for me.
他们很开心 对我来说就是灾难
I made a complete fool out of myself in front of everyone.
我在所有人面前出尽了洋相
Well, you know, Ben, in Japan,
其实吧 Ben 在日本
there are people who actually derive sexual pleasure
有一种人会因为当众出丑
from being publicly shamed.
而获得"性"福感
I know.
我知道
Why do you care what everyone else thinks?
你干嘛要在意别人的看法
You don't get it.
你不明白
You all had each other in high school, right?
你们在高中的时候关系都很好 对吧
I just had Mo.
我只有Mo
Hurtful.
太伤人了
You know what I mean, all right?
你们明白我的意思吧
They all had friends. I just had you.
他们都有很多朋友 我只有你
Making it worse.
越说越伤人
I was never a part of a group.
我从不是哪个团体的一员
What do you think this is?
你觉得这是什么
You are part of our group then, you are part of it now, Ben.
你现在是我们的一员了 Ben
Really? Absolutely, we just don't like you very much.
真的 当然了 我们只是没那么喜欢你罢了
I'm a part of the group?
我是你们的一员
Yes, a part we don't like.
对 我们不咋喜欢的一员
Wow, look at that, the shop opens up in 10 minutes.
哇 看看 再过10分钟就要开店了
Hey friend, you know since we've been up for 24 hours, you know what would be nice?
嘿 朋友 我们都24小时没合眼了 你知道怎样最贴心吗
You let us have a day off.
让我们放一天假
You are the funny one of the group, Joy.
你是我们中最搞笑的一员 Joy
Yeah, all of you, come on! Let's go!
你们赶紧的 走了
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表