剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
He just wants to rub something in his face.
他只是想让他感受一下一些东西
Hey, Robin, that sounds like most of your dates.
Robin 听起来就像你大多数约会一样
It's funny 'cause I'm a whore.
好笑是因为 我就是个婊♥子♥
Welcome, Charlestown owls.
欢迎 查尔斯镇的猫头鹰们
I'm Rhonda Doyle, your reunion coordinator
我是Rhonda Doyle 你们的同学会协调员
and hostess for the night, since my family owns this bar.
也是今晚的主持 因为这是我家开的酒吧
Oh, get off the stage
从台上滚下来吧
and get in the kitchen where you belong.
厨房♥才是你该待的地方
This is my reunion,
这是我的同学会
and I don't have to take your crap tonight!
我今晚上才不必听你的狗屁
Anyway, welcome to the reunion.
总之 欢迎来到同学会
Oh, nuts, I did that wrong.
哦 靠 我弄错了
Okay, here is what I have learned so far --
好了 目前我知道了这些信息
John Rasick is now a chiropractor
John Rasick成了个脊骨按♥摩♥治疗师
with three kids.
有了三个孩子
And Susan Wentworth is now a courtroom sketch artist.
Susan Wentworth成了个法庭素描师
She drew this.
这是她画的
Does it look like me?
看起来像我吗
Not in the slightest.
一丁点都不像
Well, in fairness, she's also an alcoholic.
公平来说 她还是个酒鬼
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Debby with a "Y" And Debbie with an "IE."
y结尾的Debby和ie结尾的Debbie
It is so good to see you.
看到你们真是太开心了
It's so good to see you, too, Mo.
见到你也很开心 Mo
Hi, Charmaine.
你好啊 Charmaine
Debbie, you're looking very white.
Debbie 你看起来真是太白人了
Thank you, Charmaine. I think that was an insult.
谢谢 Charmaine 我觉得她在骂你呢
I don't think so.
我觉得才不是
Anyway, big news, Mo.
大新闻哦 Mo
Rhonda Doyle has asked us
Rhonda Doyle邀请我们
to do a cheer at the end of the night.
今晚结束之前跳一段拉拉操
You in?
你参加吗
Am I in? Are you --
这还用问吗 你在逗
No. Uh, I couldn't.
呃 不行 我参加不了
You girls have fun.
你们玩得开心就好
I say "Boo", You say "Hoo".
我说"噗" 你说"呼"
Boo. Hoo. Single tear.
噗 呼 独自落泪吧
Mo, it's fine.
Mo 没关系的
Go do the cheer. Are you kidding?
去跳拉拉操吧 你开玩笑吧
After what they put you through in high school?
你忘了她们高中是怎么对你的了吗
I couldn't do that to you.
我不会背叛你的
I don't care. As far as I'm concerned --
我不在乎了 我觉得
Poor guy really wrestled with that one, huh?
可怜的孩子 他刚刚真的很挣扎哈
So, wow.
哇
She's officially 11 hours late.
她迟到整整11小时了
You think maybe she's not coming?
也许她不会来了吧
No. You know how girls are.
会来的 女孩子嘛
They got to exfoliate, moisturize,
她们要去角质 保湿
Prime their skin for foundation, sweep on some blush.
为她们的皮肤上粉底做准备 扫上些腮红
Oh, Lonnie, you know a lot about makeup.
Lonnie 你很懂化妆啊
My dad was a clown.
因为我爸爸是个小丑
Clowns aren't funny at home.
小丑在家里可不好笑
Well, why don't you text her?
你为什么不发短♥信♥给她呢
I already did -- three times.
我已经发了 三条了
I even sent her a dick pic. Nothing.
我还给她发了一张我的鸡鸡照 还是没用
You sent her a what? A dick pic.
你给她发了什么 一张鸡鸡照啊
You know, a picture of my hamster, Richard?
就是一张我的仓鼠Richard的照片
He's really cute.
他很可爱的
You know how girls love fluffy, little woodland toot-toots.
女孩子都喜欢毛茸茸的 小丛林里的小东西
Danni.
Danni
Oh, hi, C.J.
你好啊C.J.
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Even if you are sitting next to the jerk
虽然你坐在那个从我身边偷走你的
Who stole you from me.
混♥蛋♥旁边
I'm messing with you.
我跟你开玩笑呢
that's great.
太好了
So, how've you been, C.J.?
最近怎么样啊C.J.
Ugh. Can't complain.
很好啊
I manage my own hedge fund.
我经营自己的对冲基金
Take a massive vig.
利息丰厚
Tool around on the weekends on my boat.
周末开着我的船逛逛
Tools on tools.
开着船的浑蛋
You haven't changed, "Charmalaine."
你没变嘛 Charmalaine
How about you, A.J.? You still playing baseball?
你呢A.J. 你还打棒球吗
I keep reading the sports page, but I don't see your name in it.
我一直在看体育新闻 但是没看到过你的名字
No, baseball's sort of taken a back seat for me.
没有 我暂时不打棒球了
Wow. You found something you like more than baseball.
哇 你找到比棒球更让你喜欢的事了吗
What is it?
是什么
Cut hair. Pardon?
理发 什么
I cut hair.
我帮人剪头发
I'm a barber.
我是个理发师
Oh.
哦
Well, the world needs barbers, too.
世界也是需要理发师的
So, Danni, want to get a drink
Danni想喝一杯吗
Or you gonna blow me off like you did at prom?
还是想像毕业舞会时候那样甩掉我
I'm kidding. It's what I do.
我开玩笑的 我经常这样的
But you did do that, though.
不过你当时确实这么做了
So drink?
喝一杯吗
Sure. Sure.
当然啦 当然
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Have fun. You know, have a drink.
玩的开心哦 喝一杯
And then C.J.And I will finally be even.
然后C.J.和我就终于扯平了
We'll never be even.
我们永远不会扯平的
Oh, okay, so this time, you're not gonna do the thing?
好吧 所以这次你不是开玩笑的吗
No. Okay, great. Have fun.
不是 好了 玩得开心
Hello, sal.
你好 Sal
Ben. You look good. Oh, thank you.
Ben 你看上去很好 谢谢你
Wish I could say the same for you,
我希望我也能这么说
But seems like the past few years
但是似乎过去几年
Have really taken their... Toll on you.
时间向你讨了很多债啊
Oh, right, uh, 'cause I'm a toll-booth operator.
哦对 因为我是个收费站收费员
Oh, is that -- is that what you --
你是做 是做
Is that what you do?
你是做这个的啊
I had no idea.
我一点都不知道啊
Yeah, I own my own business, myself.
我有自己的事业
I've got seven employees.
我有七个员工
Why are you doing that? What,
你干嘛做这个动作
do you own a hooters franchise or something?
你是开了家猫头鹰餐厅吗
No. No, I own a barbershop.
不 不 我开了家理发店
It's kind of like sitting in a toll booth,
和坐在收费站有点像啦
Only it's a barbershop and I own it
只不过这是家理发店 而且还是我开的
And I've got seven employees.
我有七个职员
You guys, I am so jazzed we're doing this.
和你们一起表演这个我好高兴哦
Completely jazzed.
太高兴了
I feel like last time we did this cheer
上次我们跳这个拉拉操
Was at Gloucester high.
好像是在格洛斯特高中
Do you remember that game?
你们记得那场比赛吗
Right, that's when the student section
对 就是那时候学生们
Was yelling that homophobic slur at Mo.
冲着Mo喊恐同言论的
Uh, no, they yelled the homophobic slur
不 他们是在索格斯的比赛上
At the Saugas game.
说恐同言论的
At the Gloucester game, they threw tampons at me.
在格洛斯特比赛时 他们朝我扔卫生棉
Kids can be so mean. Psh, tell me about it.
孩子们有时候可刻薄了 就是啊
Instead of being mean, people should be, like, nice.
人们不该这么刻薄的 他们应该更 友好
So, Debbies, uh, speaking of being nice,
Debbie姐妹花 说到友好
You know, Charmaine's a really close friend of mine
Charmaine是我一个很好的朋友
And she always wanted to be a cheerleader.
她一直想当拉拉队队长
How do you nice girls feel about
你们两个友好的女孩觉得
Letting her do the cheer with us?
让她和我们一起跳拉拉操怎么样
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表