剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
But until then, I need you to have my back.
但在那之前 你得支持我
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
Are we cool? Uhhuh.
没问题吧 嗯哼
You got my back?
你会支持我吧
That's right, that's right.
就是这样 就是这样
You know, Travis, these blueprints aren't half bad.
Travis 这些蓝图做得相当好
Blueprints?
这也叫蓝图
It's lipstick on a napkin.
不过是用唇膏在纸巾上涂鸦
And how can a tattoo artist be so terrible at drawing?
而且你是个纹身男 怎么画画这么烂
Lipstick isn't my medium.
我不擅长用唇膏画画
I feel like you see my vision but he doesn't.
我觉得你理解我了 而他没有
It doesn't matter. I'm in charge around here.
没关系 这儿我说了算
Look, let me take a look at these some more, all right?
让我再看看这些 好吗
And then we'll have a drink later.
然后我们就去喝啤酒
Right on. All right.
好极了 好啊
I'll be at the silver cougar in wellesley.
我就在韦兹利脱衣舞俱乐部等你
All the finery is over 50.
所有好姑娘的芳龄都超过五十
How is that hot?
这样还怎么性感啊
Desperation and gratitude
绝望和感激的情愫
Is a potent mixture, mi amigo.
混合在一起才最棒 我的朋友
Adios!
再见
What?
怎么了
I don't like where this thing with travis is going.
我不喜欢跟Travis合作这事
Okay. Come here, buddy. Come on. Come sit next to me.
好了 过来 哥们 来 坐在我旁边
Come sit next to benny. Come on.
坐在你好哥们儿旁边 来
Pop a squat.
深蹲一下
Pop a squat.
深蹲一下
Mo?
Mo
Look at me.
看着我
There he is.
这就对了
Look, I know what's going on here, all right?
我明白你是怎么想的
Travis and I are connecting as businessmen,
Travis和我的生意往来
And -- and -- and that threatens you
让 让你觉得受到了威胁
Because you think we're gonna become friends.
因为你怕我们俩成为朋友
But, hey, I understand. I understand.
但是 听着 我明白的 明白的
But listen to me.
但是听我说
I would never let anyone change our friendship.
我不会让任何人影响我们的友谊的
Okay?
好吗
You will always be the robin to my batman.
如果我是蝙蝠侠 你永远会是我的Robin
I'm not mad about Travis.
我没有生Travis的气
I'm mad about you.
我是在生你的气
You always treat me like a sidekick.
你总把我当个跟班的
Oh, come on. That's not true.
拜托 才不是呢
"Robin"? "P. Diddy"?
叫我"Robin" "P. Diddy"
The other day, you said you were Sherlock
有天 你自称是夏洛克
And called me your Lucy Liu.
而称我是饰演助手华生的Lucy Liu
Well, that's a compliment. She steals the show.
那可是夸你呢 她可抢足了戏份
I am sick of being treated like a number two!
我受够了总被人当成二把手(屎)了
Double meaning intended!
双重含义的哦
It's been like this since grade school. You never listen to me.
从小学开始就一直这样 你从来不听我的意见
All right, see, now you're being ridiculous.
好啦 听着 你这是在无理取闹
Am I? Look at this thing with Travis.
是吗 看看这次Travis的事
Why won't you listen to anything I say?
你为什么一点儿不听我的意见呢
Because I'm a businessman and you're a barber,
因为我是个商人 你就是个剃头的
And that came out wrong.
啊我不是这个意思
And there it is.
说实话了吧
Good to know that's what you think of me.
很高兴知道原来你是这样看我的
Okay. Look, look, look. I've said something, all right?
好吧 听着听着 我是说了些不中听的话 好不
And now you're getting emotional.
但是现在你有点太情绪化了
Do not treat me like a hysterical wife.
别把我当成个歇斯底里的妻子
I am not a hysterical wife!
我不是一个歇斯底里的妻子
Mo, you want to sit down, and we can talk about th--
Mo 你想不想坐下来 我们谈一谈
I'm not talking to you anymore, Benjamin Hershel Grossman!!
我再也不想理你了 Benjamin Hershel Grossman
And do not call me, 'cause I will not pick up!
别给我打电♥话♥ 因为我是不会接的
Mo, we've been over this. The door -- it doesn't --
Mo 你又来了 这门
It doesn't slam!
这门摔不响
Okay, please start making your way to the roof,
好了 请大家上屋顶吧
And do not make me ask you again,
别让我请你们第二次
Because I'm up to my ass in wedding prep.
因为我忙着准备婚礼都快忙疯了
Go for Joy. That's right.
我是Joy 对的
What do you mean you don't have penis-shaped balloons?
你说你没有"小♥弟♥弟♥"形状的气球是啥意思
Haven't you ever thrown a wedding before?
你以前没举办过婚礼吗
All right, can someone please stop Joy
好吧 谁能帮忙制止Joy
from turning my casual wedding into "RuPaul's drag race"?
把我的轻松婚礼变成"鲁保罗变装皇后秀"啊
Yeah, I'll go talk some sense into her.
好 我去给她讲讲道理
And I will go watch that not work out for you.
那我就去看看你如何失败吧
You've been awfully quiet.
你好像异常沉默啊
Yeah, about that -- I wanted to say...
是啊 这个嘛 我想说
...congratulations.
恭喜你
Wow. That sounded like it was from the bottom of your heart.
哇哦 听起来还真是发自肺腑啊
I'm sorry, but you don't want to get married.
抱歉 但是你又不想结婚
You just used Tommy's mom as an excuse.
你只是用Tommy的老妈当个借口
Yeah, I always thought she was too mean to die.
是啊 我一直以为她刻薄得死不了
But it's important to Tommy.
但是这对Tommy很重要
To Tommy.
对Tommy重要
Look, you and me, we're a couple strong, black women.
听着 你和我 咱们是一对坚强的黑人妇女
Give me one good reason why you want to get married.
给我一个你想结婚的好理由
Well, married couples get two-for-one hot wings
小加油站的辣翅对结婚人士
At the pit stop.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Actually... that's about all I got.
事实上 这就是我能想到的全部了
It's just like we always say.
就像我们经常说的
There are two types of people in this world --
世界上有两种人
People like you and me and assholes.
像你和我这样的 还有混球
That's true. We do always say that.
确实 我们确实经常这样说
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
And people like you and me don't do things
像咱俩这样的人不会仅仅因为
Just because they're supposed to.
一件事该做 而就去做
You really don't think I should get married, huh?
你真的认为我不应该结婚 对吧
Trust me, girlfriend.
相信我吧 闺蜜
Bad things happen when people get married for the wrong reasons.
因为错误的原因而结婚是不会有好结果的
Guys, it's really not that big a deal.
伙计们 真不是什么大事啦
I go home,
我回家
I explain to Tommy I don't see the point in getting married,
我给Tommy解释我真的觉得结婚没必要
And everything will be back to normal.
然后一切就会回归正轨的
I don't know, Buzz. He sure seemed excited.
不好说啊 Buzz 他看起来真的很激动
I'm gonna agree with Mo on this one.
这回我同意Mo的看法
Doesn't anyone agree with me?
没人同意我的话吗
I just said I agreed with you.
我刚说了我同意你的话啊
Anyone at all?
一个人都没有吗
Are you sure you don't want to
你确定你不用
think this through a little bit more, Buzz?
再认真考虑一下吗 Buzz
What's there to think through?
有啥可考虑的
The man came to his senses and changed his mind.
人家恢复了理智 改变了主意
You know, it would be a shame
如果浪费掉楼上那些东西
to let all the stuff upstairs go to waste, Buzzy.
实在是太可惜了 Buzzy
Why don't we all just hang out for a while before you go home?
不如我们一起玩一会儿吧 在你回家之前
I kind of want to get this over with.
我有点想速战速决
There's a full keg of beer and barbecue.
有一大桶啤酒 还有烧烤
Well, I could stay for a minute.
再留一会儿也没关系
Hey.
嘿
Don't let him leave. Tackle him if you have to.
别让他走啊 有必要的话可以直接阻截
Yeah, you're not too familiar
看来你对身体是怎么运作的
With the basic laws of physics, are you?
真是不太熟悉啊 是不
Just keep him up there.
让他呆在上面就行了
If Charmaine can talk him out of getting married,
如果Charmaine可以说服他不结婚
She can talk him back in.
那她也可以再劝他结婚
Okay.
好吧
You know you have to fix this.
你知道你得修正这件事吧
This is your fault.
都是你的错
I did fix it.
我修正了啊
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表