剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Did you flush your baby down the toilet?
你把你的宝宝冲进马桶了吗
Danni, are you ready for this?
Danni 准备好听我说
All right, I just got called from a scout
我刚接到了查塔姆钓鱼者队的
from the Chatham A's who wants me to try out
一个球探的电♥话♥
for the summer league team.
他想让我去夏季联队试试
I mean, is it getting drafted out of high school
我想说的是 这虽然比不上在高中时期
by the red sox? No.
就被红袜队选中
But it's something, right?
但是这也很不错了 是吧
I mean, it's something to hang my hopes on.
它给了我希望
Oh, A.J. Come here.
哦 A.J. 过来
Sit down. I'm gonna help you with this.
坐下 让我来帮你
Oh, that's great.
哦 真好
You know, I'm actually pretty nervous about this.
你知道吗 其实我很紧张
I mean, it's crazy long odds.
这机会多难得啊
So hit me.
来点醒我吧
Give up.
放弃吧
Wow, uh, okay. I said, "Hit me."
额 好吧 我说的是 "点醒我吧"
That felt like an actual punch.
不是让你"打醒"我啊
Uh, I meant more like say something positive,
我原本是想让你鼓励我的
You know, like a friend might say.
像一个朋友那样
I am being a friend.
我就是你的朋友
And I'm telling you, let it go, all right?
我告诉你 放弃它 懂了没
Take all those unrealistic dreams and
放飞那些不现实的梦想
Bye-bye.
拜拜
What is this? What, what are you doing?
什么意思 你在说什么呢
You know, you can't say stuff like that to me.
你不能对我说那样的话
What, what you say to me matters.
你的 你说的话对我来说是很重要的
Why? Because we slept together in high school?
为什么 就因为高中时候我们睡了对方
No. Not because of that.
不 不是因为那
You don't have to wince when you say it.
说起那个你也不用这么皱眉退后吧
I mean not just because of that, you know?
我意思是 并不只是因为那
I listen to you.
我愿意听你的意见
I mean, because of you,
因为你
an entire men's shelter has my old ed hardy t-shirts.
我把我的旧Ed Hardy T恤都捐给了一个男子收♥容♥所♥
Yeah. Well, then, listen to me now.
哦 好吧 现在也听我说
Look, I just went through this with my singing career.
我刚刚结束了我的歌♥唱事业
There's a time when you just
每个人总会经历一个时机
have to let all this stuff go and live your life,
你得放弃一些东西 然后过属于你的生活
And it feels so good.
那样会感觉很好
How can that feel good? I want to dream big.
怎么可能好 我有远大的梦想
Dream small. I want to dare to be great.
做你的梦去吧 我想要成功
Dare to be just okay.
差不多就得了
A.J., we're 25.
A.J. 我们已经25岁了
If it was gonna happen for us,
如果要成功的话
don't you think it would've already?
现在是不是太晚了点
No! All right?
我不觉得
I don't know what's the matter with you, but you are wrong.
我不知道你这是怎么了 但是你说得不对
When you have a dream,
当你拥有了梦想
You follow that dream no matter what,
不管需要多大代价 多长时间
No matter how long it takes.
你都要追随你的梦想
And you can fool yourself into thinking
你可以自欺欺人
That quitting's an option, but it's not.
把放弃视作选择 但事实并不是这样
At least not for me.
至少对我来说不是这样
I got to go in there and finish up now, so bye-bye.
我得进去完成我的梦想了 拜拜
And you know what?
你知道吗
Baseball players play baseball.
棒球运动员打他们的棒球
And Danni, singers sing.
Danni 歌♥手唱他们的歌♥
Everything else is just marking time.
做其他的事只是在浪费时间
There is no way this dude's profile picture is real.
这位老兄的简介照片不可能是真的
Are you on Grinder?
你这是在用Grinder么
Tommy says I'm allowed to swipe as long as I don't touch.
Tommy说了我可以随便浏览 只要不"约"就行了
Joy. Who is that guy?
Joy 那家伙是谁
Oh, I don't know, but he sure likes waving.
哦 我也不知道 不过可以肯定的是他很喜欢挥手
I don't want to be rude, but my arm's getting really tired.
我不想显得自己没有礼貌 但是我的手真的要断了
What exactly is our end game here?
这蠢游戏啥时候才是个头
All right.
好了
Ah.
啊
I see you met my cousin Lonnie.
想必你们已经见到我的表弟Lonnie了
You're related to someone that friendly?
你竟然跟这么友好的人是亲戚
All right, Jesus,
老天爷
Will you stop it with the damn waving already, Lonnie?
Lonnie 该死的你能别再挥手了么
You're creeping everyone out. Jesus.
你把大家都吓坏了 老天
Why's he washing the window? It's his job.
为啥他在擦窗户 那是他的工作
All right, look, I didn't like being told
听着 我不想被你们
That I'm not charitable, all right?
说成是一个没有爱心的人 明白么
Some people might look at Lonnie out there
可能有些人从外边的Lonnie身上
And see one of life's unfortunates.
看到了人生的不幸
Bruised fruit, damaged goods, a broken little toy.
烂了的水果 损坏的货物 坏掉的玩具
But when I look at Lonnie, I see a human being.
但是当我看着Lonnie 我看到了一个实实在在的人
A human being who is perfectly capable
一个能够在众目睽睽之下
Of making a closely supervised,
对社会做出相当有限的
Extremely limited contribution to society.
"伟大"贡献的人
And that is why out of the goodness of my heart,
所以出于我心中的善意
I have hired him to work here.
我雇他来这里工作
I thought you said he was an unpaid intern.
我以为你的意思是他是个免费的实习生
Not my tempo, Mo.
Mo 这不是我的行事作风
Look, the point is,
听着 关键是
Despite what you people may think of me, all right,
不管你们是怎么想我的
I am a charitable guy.
我是个有爱心的人
I'm a giver.
我乐于奉献
Well, if you're such a giver,
那好 如果你真的乐于奉献
Then why don't you give to Joy's walk-a-thon?
你为什么不参加Joy的徒步筹款活动
That's not my cause, Charmaine.
这不是我的目标 Charmaine
No. Lonnie's my cause.
不 Lonnie才是我的目标
Lonnie is my walk-a-thon.
Lonnie是我的徒步募捐活动
Lonnie is my aids.
Lonnie就是我的"艾滋病"
And, you know, I think I took for granted
知道吗 我一直自认为
That baseball was what I was born to do, you know?
我生来就是打棒球的
And then Danni says one thing, and she's just
然后Danni说了句话 然后就
You know, she's in my head.
这句话在我的脑子里就挥之不去了
And, and maybe she's right.
也许她说得对
Maybe I'm deluding myself.
也许我就是在自欺欺人
A.J., can I chime in here?
A.J. 我能插句话不
Oh, I wish you would.
哦 正合我意
'cause Charmaine's about to get cruised again.
因为Charmaine又在勾搭人了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
All right? What was that?
这是啥意思
Were you encouraging him or discouraging?
你是在鼓励他还是在拒绝他
Impossible to tell. That's what makes it delicious.
难说 这才是有趣的地方
All right, here you go, guys.
伙计们 你们的酒来了
Three more beers and one mojito.
三瓶啤酒 还有一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒
I've never seen one with an umbrella in it.
我从没见过鸡尾酒上还插面小旗的
Oh, yeah, it's a homojito.
哦 因为这是杯"基"尾酒嘛
You know, maybe Danni's right, you know?
也许Danni说得对
I mean, what's so bad about being a barber?
做个理发师有什么不好的呢
My dad was a barber his whole life, and he was happy.
我爸干了一辈子的理发师 他很快乐
I mean, not singing and dancing happy.
我是说 不是唱歌♥跳舞那种快乐
More drinking and hitting happy, but it's still happy.
更多的是喝酒打人那种快乐 不过他还是很快乐
It's your whole generation.
你们这一代就是这样
You all think you're special enough
你们都觉得自个儿
For your own reality show.
是自己真人秀的主角
In my day, you got a job, you got married,
我们那一代人 工作 结婚
You died on the inside, then you died on the outside.
心死了 躯体也死了
Fresh mint.
新鲜的薄荷
I don't think there's anything wrong with having a dream,
我不觉得拥有梦想有什么不好
Even if it looks like it's never gonna happen.
虽然看起来是痴人说梦
Why don't you just say it, Mo?
Mo 你为什么不干脆说出来
You are talking about Joy.
你是在说Joy
No, I'm not talking about Joy.
不 我不是在说Joy
I'm talking about in general, you know?
我是在说普罗大众 懂不
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表