剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
All right. I'll see you guys later.
好嘞 回见啊
Holy shit! It's waving! Ugh!
见鬼了 它还在那摆呢 呃
Buzzy's. Please hold.
Buzzy理发店 请不要挂机
Buzzy's.
Buzzy理发店
Oh, no. Charmaine's not here.
不 Charmaine不在
That's not how you pronounce "Haircut," And you know it.
你明明知道"剪"不念第四声
Buzzy's.
Buzzy理发店
No, Charmaine cannot see you next Tuesday.
不行 Charmaince下周二不能见您
Oh, you're horrible!
你太恶心了
Hey, hey. Where the hell have you been?
嘿 你去什么鬼地方了
You know, holding the back of Rihanna's train at the met ball.
在大都会舞会给Rihanna提裙摆
Where do you think I've been?
你觉得我能去哪儿
At the hospital with A.J.
我陪A.J.去了医院啊
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Not too good.
不太好
The doctor said the bone was broken in two places.
大夫说他的骨头断成两截
All right. Zip it, Nurse Betty.
行了 住嘴 护士Betty
Look, I've got a shop full of people,
听着 店里现在都是人
And I've got one barber.
而且只有一个理发师
And it's buzzy.
还是Buzzy
Yeah, I'm a little low-energy today.
对 我今天没什么精神
What -- what is going on in here?
这 这是什么状况啊
That Charmaine video's what's going on.
状况就是Charmaine的视频
Everyone in Boston
波士顿的每个人
Wants to come to the world's rudest barbershop
都想来世上最粗鲁的理发店
To be insulted by the world's rudest barber.
被世上最粗鲁的理发师修理一番
But you fired her.
但你炒了她
Oh, did I, Danni? Oh!
是吗 Danni
Thank you so much for the recap.
谢谢你的前情回顾
You want to tell me what else happened
你还想告诉我哪些
On the last episode of "No shit, sherlock"?
地球人都知道的事儿啊
Sherlock got a ketchup stain on his shirt during lunch.
地球人午饭时候番茄酱洒在衬衫上了
What? Oh, crap.
啥 我靠
You know, Ma's right -- I can't have anything nice.
我妈是对的 我不能穿好衣服
All right. You know what? Do me a favor.
好吧 能不能帮我个忙
Cut some heads, okay?
照顾几个客人 行吗
I got to figure out how I'm gonna get Charmaine back...
我得去想办法让Charmaine回来
And find spot remover.
再买♥♥点除斑剂
Okay. Uh, Dominic.
好了 Dominic
Hey, what can I do for you today?
我能为您做点什么吗
What do you mean?
你说什么呢
This is the world's rudest barbershop.
这是世上最粗鲁的理发店
Treat me like the filth that I am.
把我当垃圾对待就行了啊
Okay.
好吧
There he is.
在这儿呢
I brought you a cake and a bunch of balloons.
我给你带了蛋糕和气球
I don't like balloons.
我不喜欢气球
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Oh, A.J...
啊 A.J.
I feel so guilty for breaking your arm.
真的对不起 把你胳膊弄折了
I can't sleep.
我觉也睡不好
I can't eat.
东西也吃不下
Where's the other half of that cake, Mo?
Mo 另一半蛋糕哪去了
I did eat half the cake. Yes.
不过我还是吃了半个蛋糕
Guilt makes me eat compulsively.
内疚感强迫我吃东西
How's the arm?
你的胳膊怎样了
Broken in two places, torn ucl.
两处骨折 尺侧副韧带断裂
Doctor says I'll never pitch again,
医生说我再也不能投球了
but, uh, hey, at least my life's over.
但是 至少我的人生完蛋了
I can't even taste this.
我都尝不出味道
Yeah. I, uh...
呃 我
I don't really have anything to say right now, Mo.
我现在真的没什么想说的 Mo
No, A.J., come on.
不 A.J. 说吧
I got to know how you're feeling.
我得知道你的想法
It's driving me crazy.
我要疯了
If we don't talk it out, how am I gonna f--
如果我们不好好谈谈 那我要怎么
How are you gonna feel better?
那你要怎么感觉好一点呢
Honestly, I just want to go to sleep.
其实 我只想睡觉
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll leave you alone.
好吧 那我走了
Listen, listen, listen.
听着 听着 听着
I know you can't use your dominant hand for six weeks,
我知道你的惯用手在这六个星期都不能动
and there are things a man does with his dominant hand
然而有些事情男人是要用惯用手做的
that you can't do.
而你就做不了了
Private things.
个人私事啥的
Mo... A.J.
Mo A.J.
If you need me to...
如果你需要我帮忙
...I will do those things for you.
我愿意的
Don't...
别
I will do them for you.
我愿意帮你的
...even offer it.
提都不要提
I have offered it. It's there.
说出去的话 泼出去的水
You don't have to feel bad about the offer.
你不用觉得不好意思
You take it back. I will never take that back.
你快收回那句话 我绝不
All you got to do is nod.
你只要点头就好
No! Yes.
不 要的
That's not what now all nods mean Just that's that.
那不行 那只要我点头都意味着 对 就是那样
That - whatever that is - No. I'm not doing it.
就那个 不管刚刚那是什么动作 不 我不会那样做的
- you do that, and it's done. - No.
只要你那么做了 就表示你同意绝 不
Mo, I -- you can't leave here
Mo 我 你不能走
till you promise me you won't do it off a nod.
除非你保证 不管怎样你都不会那么做
I promise you I won't do it.
我保证我不会
You got to get out of here.
你得离开这
Hi. Hello. What you need? Hello.
你好 需要什么吗 你好
Welcome! Good morning!
欢迎光临 早上好
Hi. Um, yeah.
嗨 呃
I'm just here looking for a friend, Charmaine.
我只是来这找一个朋友 Charmaine
She's supposed to, uh, have an appointment here right now.
她应该预约了这个点儿做美甲
Yeah, Charmaine late. Sit down.
哦 Charmaine迟到了 坐吧
I'll give you a manicure.
我给你做个美甲
Uh, no. I'm okay.
不用了 我不需要
Customer only, or you get out.
要么做 要么滚
Okay. Fine.
那好吧
How are you today, huh?
你今天怎样啊
Yeah, I'm --
呃 我
Oh, I like your little vest.
我喜欢你的小背心
Okay.
哦
Oh! Wow!
哦 哇
Wha-- what?
怎 怎么了
Why right hand big and strong and covered in callus
怎么你的右手又大又粗还有好多老茧
and left hand smooth and weak like baby?
左手光滑柔嫩的像个宝宝
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
June! Patty! Come! Look at this.
June Patty 快来 看这个
Look, I-I'm just here waiting for a friend, okay?
听着 我只是来这找个朋友的 好吗
Oh, wow.
哇哦
You do a lot with one hand. What you do?
你这只手干了好多活啊 你是做什么的
What? Doesn't matter, all right?
什么 这不重要是吧
I own a business.
我是个小老板
No. That hand do labor.
不对 这只手是做苦工的
You ring bell in tower?
你是敲钟的吗
Do I ring a bell in a tower?
我是敲钟的吗
What is this -- 1482?
什么呀 这是1482年吗
Maybe he work at dairy farm
或许他是在奶牛厂工作
and churn butter with one hand.
是个单手捣奶油的
No, look, I'm just here waiting for a friend to talk to.
不是 那个 我只是来这等朋友的
That's it, all right?
就这样 好吗
Oh, he work with friend.
他和朋友一起工作的
Maybe they do ice sculpture.
可能是做冰雕的
The friend hold the ice, and you do like this.
你的朋友扶住冰块 然后你就这样
I...
我
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表