剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Mo, Mo, two things, all right?
莫 莫 两件事情你必须清楚
First of all, you know my ma always pays for dinner.
第一 晚餐总是我妈妈来结账 这你知道
And second of all...
第二点
I could afford the increase.
我有能力支付保险
I mean, I'd have to move some things around,
我的意思是 我是可以从其他的预算里匀一些出来的
but, yeah, I could afford it.
但是可以肯定的是 我有能力支付
So, why aren't you doin' it?
这么说来 那你为什么不支付保险呢
Why ain't I doin' it?
我为什么不这么做
Why should I spend that money, huh?
我为什么平白无故花这笔钱 啊
What have they ever done for me?
他们曾经为我做过什么
They're your friends. They're not my friends.
他们是你的朋友 他们不是我的朋友
That's a little harsh, Ben.
这么说有点过分了 本
Harsh? You know what's harsh?
很过分 你知道什么是真正的残酷吗
When we were in grammar school,
当我们还在初级学校的时候
A.J. Lived right across the street from me.
阿吉就在我家的街对面住着
Did he ever once come over and ask me to play catch with him?
他有邀请我和他一起玩接球吗 哪怕一次
No, he did not. I
不 他从来没有过 我
asked you to play catch with me all the time,
总是来邀请你和我一起玩接球
but you never did. This is different.
但是你从没答应过 这是完全两码事
This is different. Come on.
得了吧 哪里不一样
Hey, remember when I was going through my hip-hop phase?
嘿 记得我有段时间学习嘻哈音乐吗
Oh, sure... Lil Bitty Ben.
哦 当然记得 那个李尔比蒂本
All right, for the last time, Mo,
好吧 让我最后一次重申
it was just "Lil Ben." That's it. Lil Ben.
是李尔·本 没错 李尔·本
Anyway, everyone in middle school
不管怎么说 中学里所有人
knew I wanted to be a rapper.
都知道我想成为一个饶舌歌♥手
Did Charmaine ever come and share
夏尔曼来找过我吗
her instinctive knowledge of rap with me?
分享过她的说唱经验给我吗
No, she did not. I always wanted you to teach me
没有 她从没有过 我总想让你来教我
how to whistle with two fingers, but... This is different.
怎么样能够边吹口哨边打响指 但是 这完全不一样
This is different. This is way different.
这不一样 两件事不是一个性质
And Danni, all right?
再说丹妮 好吧
All I wanted was one dance at the prom with her,
我只想要和她在舞会上跳一支舞
and she promised me.
她也答应了
I looked all over the gym, and I never found her.
我到体育馆找遍了 连她的人影都没看见
I mean, one dance... would that have been so bad?
我只要跳一支舞 难道有这么困难吗
So, you know what? No.
这么说 你明白了吧 坚决不
I don't owe them anything, all right?
我什么都不欠他们 明白吗
They're not my friends.
他们不是我的朋友
The only friend that I have at Buzzy's is you.
你是我在布兹理发店唯一的朋友了
I asked you to dance with me at prom, Ben,
本 我在毕业舞会上邀请了你和我跳舞
but you said... This is different, Mo!
但是你说 这不一样 莫
Dinner will be ready in a half hour, Pop!
波普 晚餐在一个半小时之后好
Hey. What are you doing here? Hey.
嘿 你在这儿做什么 嗨
It's raining. You want to let me in?
外面在下雨 你想让我进来吗
I got to tell you something.
我有些事情要告诉你
Why are you all hunched over?
为什么你弯腰驼背的
Because it's raining. You want to let me in?
因为在下雨 你想让我进来吗
I got to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
He signed me. What are you talking about?
他签了我 你在说些什么
The agent. He signed me. I'm gonna play pro ball.
那个经理人 他签了我 我要去打职业联赛了
What? When?
什么 什么时候的事
Now. I'm leaving, like, tomorrow.
现在 我要走了 可能明天
Wow. Yeah.
喔 是的
That's a... that's a big deal.
这 这真是件大事
Yeah, that deserves a beer.
对 这值得喝啤酒来庆祝
Yeah. I'll take, like, a pabst, or a...
是的 我会喝 比如帕布斯特 或者是
oh, this is a you drink. I understand.
喔 是你喝啊 我明白了
I... I can't believe
我不敢相信
you're playing baseball again. I know.
你又要打棒球了 我知道
What? Nothing. Nothing.
怎么了 没什么 没什么
It's just, uh...
这只是
... you're going, and, uh...
你就要走了 然后 这
you know, we never really talked about...
你知道 我们从不会谈
Talked about what?
谈什么
We never talked about...
我们从不会谈
how your hair got so big and poofy.
你的头发怎么变得这么蓬松而且基佬的
Here, sit down.
过来 坐下
Let me give you a little trim.
让我替你修剪一下
Oh. All right. And then maybe a haircut?
喔 好吧 也许给我弄个发型
Oh, my god, that's so funny!
喔 我的天 这真好笑
You know who's said that joke?
你知道是谁说了这个笑话吗
Every single guy I've ever given a haircut to.
我理发的每一个单身汉
So, what team?
那么 是哪个球队呢
Huh?
什么
What baseball team you playing for?
你要在哪个棒球队打球
Oh. Uh... Tampa.
哦 是坦帕
Tampa, huh?
坦帕 是吗
Yeah, that's right, uh, Tampa Bay.
对 坦帕湾
Give me a second, will you? Yeah.
等我一下 好吗 好
Hi.
嗨
Yeah, did you hear?
你听说了吗
A.J.'s going to Tampa Bay.
阿吉要去坦帕湾队了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry, I'm just calling bullshit.
抱歉 我只是在胡说八道
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're lying. I'm not lying.
你在撒谎 我没有撒谎
Why... why do you think I'm lying?
为什么 为什么你会觉得我在撒谎
Because you touched your nose.
因为你摸了你的鼻子
You always do that when you lie.
你在撒谎时总这样做
Remember the prom?
记得那个舞会吗
"That was awesome, Danni.
那个舞会棒极了丹妮
I'll... call you tomorrow."
我明天会打给你的
I honestly do not remember that, all right? So...
我真的不记得了 好吗 所以
You didn't even sign with that agent, did you?
你根本没有和那个经理人签约 是不是
Uh... What?
什么
You didn't sign with that agent, did you?
你根本没有和那个经理人签约 是不是
Um...
嗯
What? Um, you heard me both times.
什么 你两次都听到了的
All right, no. You want to know the truth?
好吧 我没有签约 你想知道真♥相♥吗
He wanted my brother, not me.
他想要的是我的弟弟 不是我
Oh, Aje...
噢 阿吉
I'm so sorry.
我感到很遗憾
I'll be fine.
我会好起来的
It was an itch.
这是因为我鼻子痒了
So... yeah, why did you lie about all this?
所以 为什么你要对这一切撒谎呢
I... I mean, you heard that speech I gave on the roof.
我的意思是说 你听过我在屋顶的演讲了
I mean, how could I face everyone after that?
在那之后我怎么面对所有人
And Ben.
还有本
I mean, the idea of Ben looking down on me.
我是说 一想到本会看不起我
I mean, obviously, he can't physically do it,
虽然很明显的是他不会从外面表现出来
but the idea.
但在心里是这样的
A.J., what are you doing?
阿吉 你在想什么呢
It's not a big deal.
这并不是什么大事
You know, tomorrow, we'll just tell everyone what happened,
明天 我们就告诉每个人发生了什么
and then... No. That's not gonna happen, okay?
然后 不 我们不会这样做的 好吧
But I... I just said that...
但是我刚才说了
Dan, I need you to be my friend, here, okay?
丹妮 我需要你做我的朋友
I mean, we are friends, right?
我是说 我们是朋友 对吧
Of course we are. Yeah, we're friends.
我们当然是朋友 对 我们是朋友
Just friends.
只是朋友
Yeah. We're just friends.
对 我们只是朋友
Hey, guys. Just here to grab my things.
嗨 我只是来这儿拿我的东西
Then I'm gonna hit the road.
然后我就要上路了
Off to Tampa.
去坦帕
Here I go.
我这就走了
Yeah, you know, I'm really gonna miss you guys.
你们知道 我真的会想念你们大家的
We have a lot of good, uh...
我们有很多好的 恩
so you told them everything, huh?
你全招了 是吧
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表