剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
They got it out of me.
他们逼问我的
How? I don't know.
怎么逼问你的 我不知道
By... listening?
用 听的方式吧
Great. All right. I'm still just a barber.
真棒 好吧 我还只是一个理发师而已
Nothing wrong with that, young man.
这并没有什么不好的 年轻人
Yeah, I'm glad you're not leaving.
对啊 我很高兴你不用离开了
I'm not. Who's gonna quit?
我并不高兴 那接下来谁要离开
No one.
没有人
Ben, get out here!
本 出来
And you'd better have your pants on!
你最好把你裤子穿上
What do you want?
什么事
Ow, what... all right.
哎唷 干嘛 好吧
You want one of us to leave?
你想让我们当中的一个离开
Then be a man and do the firing yourself.
那就像个男人一样 自己决定要解雇谁
Wow. All right. Fine.
哇 好吧 好吧
You want me to fire someone, I'll fire someone.
你想让我炒鱿鱼 那我就炒
But it's not personal. It's just bi'-ness.
但这不是私人的事 这是公事
Well, for starters, it can't be A.J. Or Danni.
好 首先 不可能是阿吉还有丹妮
They're the best-looking by far.
目前为止他们是颜值最高的
And everybody knows that eye candy is good for bi'-ness.
你们都知道对于做生意来说 卖♥♥相好是很有必要的
True dat.
没错
Can't fire Buzzy because the deal we made when I bought the place
也不能炒巴兹 因为我买♥♥下这地方的时候我和他说好了
was that he gets to keep the name and the job.
永保他在店里的一席之地
Smooth move, girlfriend.
放轻松 他女票
You go, girl.
继续 大妹子
Mo is my best friend since we're 9,
马特从我们九岁起就是我的好朋友了
so that's a non-starter.
那么就有个人不能幸免了
Not gonna cry, not gonna cry.
别伤心 别哭
Can't fire Joy because someone here
不能炒乔伊 因为如果我炒了他
would probably kill himself if I did.
这儿的某人会杀了我的
Loosen your butthole, Mo.
菊花放轻松 马特
I'm not gonna say who it is.
我不会说出是谁的
So that leaves Charmaine Eskowitz.
现在剩下查梅因 艾斯克威兹了
Yeah, like I'm firing the black Jew at my company.
好了 要是我炒了我公♥司♥里的黑种犹太人
That way, I can get sued and beat up.
那样的话 我会被控告 还会被毒打
Not gonna happen.
我不想死的那么惨
All right, so let's circle back,
好了 话说回来
because regardless of everything I just said,
不管我刚刚说的那些
I know exactly who I'm gonna fire.
我知道我要解雇谁
I quit. And that person is A.J.
我辞职 那个人就是阿吉
A.J., you're fired. I'm sorry.
阿吉 你被解雇了 很抱歉
Wait, what? What are you doing?
等等 什么 你刚说什么
I'm quitting.
我要辞职
You don't have to do this.
你不必这样做
Someone's got to take the bullet, all right?
有人话里带刺 不是吗
And it might as well be me.
被炒的那个最好是我
Pbbbbth.
噗
All right. Decision's made.
好吧 决定了
And you know what? I quit, too.
我跟你说 我也要辞职
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Okay, no one else needs to quit.
好了 不要再有人辞职了
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都好好的
Let's just get back to work, all right?
我们回去工作吧 好不好
If Danni goes, I go.
如果丹妮走 我也走
Bart's been talking about wanting to move to Ireland anyway,
巴特一直说想搬去爱尔兰
so it could be a good time...
现在是个好时候
Oh, you don't want to do that. Uh...
哦 你不会想去那里的的 呃
Ireland is no place for a Catholic.
天主教在爱尔兰没有地位
All right, you know what we have to do right?
好了 你知道我们该怎么做吧
I guess.
我想我知道
Okay, Charmaine quits. What?!
好啦 查梅因辞职 什么
I'm kidding. I'm kidding. We both quit.
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 我俩都辞职
Come on, let me buy you a bottle of breakfast.
走吧 给你买♥♥罐早餐去
Beautiful. Great.
好 漂亮
Fine. Quit. Tearjerker. Yeah.
很好 辞职 真伤感 对吧
You think you're all irreplaceable? You're not.
你们以为你们都不可替代吗 你们错了
Mo and I will run this place ourselves.
莫和我会好好经营这个店
Actually, no.
事实上 并不会
I quit, too.
我也辞职
But... Mo, I... I thought we were friends. We are.
但是 莫 我以为我们是朋友 我们确实是朋友
Friends don't turn their backs on each other, Mo.
朋友之间不会背叛彼此的 莫
I agree.
我同意
They're my friends, too, so I'm quitting.
他们也是我朋友 所以我要辞职
I'm also converting to Catholicism.
我也皈依天主教了
Fine. Leave. Bye. All right?
很好 走吧 拜 行了吧
What, you think it's gonna be hard
怎么 你们以为在波士顿最差的地方
to find six people that I trust, huh,
找六个我信任的人
to work at a barbershop, for minimum wage
付他们最低的工资
in the worst part of Boston?
让他们在理发店干活 很难吗
It's gonna be so hard! Please come back.
那简直太难了 求你们回来吧
Please come back.
求你们了
All right, you know what?
好了 我保证
I... I'll make it work, all right?
我会让一切好起来的 行不行
You did the right thing, Ben.
你做得不错 本
I knew you had it in you.
我知道你就这两下子
Mm. And they say the douchebag's heart
嗯 他们说人♥渣♥的心
grew three sizes that day.
一天变好几个样
Why didn't you just pay the increase when you heard about it,
你听说这件事的时候为什么不直接加工资
instead of putting us all through this?
而是要让我们经历这些呢
Why didn't you dance with me at prom?
你在毕业舞会上为什么不和我跳舞
Really? That still bothers you?
真的吗 你还想着这事呢
All right, you want to know where I was?
好吧 你想知道我去哪了吗
I was busy screwing...
我一直在
... up.
搞破坏
I did a lot of screwing up that night.
我那晚搞了好多次破坏
Well, I guess I screwed up, too.
好吧 我想我也是
But I fixed it.
但我修好了
Ben, do you want to dance with me?
本 你想和我跳舞吗
Uh, sorry, Danni, too little...
呃 抱歉丹妮 太
Yeah, I would love to dance with you.
对 我想和你跳舞
If we could dance...
如果我们可以的话
Buzzy, let me ask you something.
巴兹 问你点事
When you and that meter maid are making love...
你和那个处理违章停车的女警♥察♥做♥爱♥的时候
... which one of you does the driving,
你们俩谁开车(攻)
and which one of you does the parking?
谁停车(受)
You're a rude little girl, aren't you?
你这小女孩太粗鲁了 不是吗
Honey, we're together 42 years.
亲爱的 我们在一起42年
Car's up on blocks.
车已经报废了
Oh! Robin, Rhonda, Rosalee, come here!
哦 罗宾 朗达 罗莎 来这里!
Danni's dancing with Ben!
丹妮正和本一起跳舞呢
Aw, that's disgusting.
啊 这真是太恶心了
How come Danni's not dancing with A.J.?
为什么丹妮不和阿吉跳舞了啊
Yeah, where's A.J.?
对呀 阿吉去哪了
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表